Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere (9717 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo / INEC Chairman Accused Of Mounting Pressure On Rivers State REC / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by oyeb15: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2022
The devil helped you to win, now u are afraid to work with him .

You think sacrifice will placate him to forgo your promise.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naijapikin2(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2022
That was how buhari wasted months selecting ministers. In the end he ended being just what he is " an old incompetent fool" tinubu has started with the season 2.. dimwits

1 Like

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by bhella10: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Wailers should support their candidate. Save your energy for either LP or PDP leave APC alone.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Eniitankorede: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2022
meritadavize1:
Thier business
Like for Peter obi, share for lagos landlord

There’s no polling booth on Nairaland. Ekiti election should have taught you a lesson. It’s still fresh and less than 24 hours old.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Eniitankorede: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Tinubu has no moral justification for running a Muslim-Muslim Ticket:

APC is blessed with an abundance of Northern Christians to choose from, namely:

Mr, Simon Bako Lalung

Mr. Boss Mustapha

Mr. Yakubu Dogara

Her Excellency, Dame Pauline Kedem Tallen

How many votes can any of them fetch him in the north? Do you think it’s a religious contest we are doing? If he picks any of them and loses election, what’s the benefit of such action?
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by ChoCho54(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2022
If he likes let him choose Aisha buhari as running mate, that's his Fvcking lifetime ambition problem.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by ChoCho54(f): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

How many votes can any of them fetch him in the north? Do you think it’s a religious contest we are doing? If he picks any of them and loses election, what’s the benefit of such action?
What was Jonathan's political capital when he became vice? What about Sambo?

I thought Tinubu had all the people in his pocket and even if he decides to run with a dog, would win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by BenzEne1(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Why should that not matter? He should pick another Yoruba now, at least Fashola is there.

If Osinbajo was the candidate contemplating picking the "best" Christians, sebi riot would have started in Kano and Sokoto, burning churches and businesses

What a load of gibberish.... You guys should stop bringing religion into this. The Obi you all are clamoring for picked Doyin. I've not seen you guys comment on why he didn't pick a Muslim northerner.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Simplythebest: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Someone who has a life ambition of being the president of Nigeria, someone who will hit the ground running once he is elected as president, someone who will build and continue on Buhari legacy and achievements can not even tell us his real vice president within the stated period. I pity those that will collect 5k and sell their vote. U guys are shouting that things is getting worst everyday by the time Tinubu continue with Buhari legacy and achievements dollar will hit N1200 and appointing ministers may take 2 years. U guys should continue toasting ur children future
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by quota45: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Tinubu only wants to grab power. He is not prepared.
Before one congested and won the primaries, and an old member of a rulling party, you have known who and who will fill certain positions.
If I become the president today, I know who and who will be my VP, ministers etc.
It took pa Buhari almost a year to appointment ministers who later turned out to be ineffective except 2

He is more prepared than you think, so you better be ready to watch his speech when Buhari handovers to him come May 29th.
As of today Tinubu is already the president in awaiting by clinching the ruling parties ticket, that's why he has to very careful not to impose his VP choice to the north. He prefers Shettima but he has to let the North choose his VP because whoever emerges becomes the defacto political leader of the north. The same way the north allowed the south to choose who would represent them.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kayperry: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
BenzEne1:

We still on this religion brouhaha
So far he picks the best of the lot, Muslim or Christian or even ATR.
Mo na leave all this nonsense about religion, not helping us....

In a country where some xtremist can burn a fellow human alive base on there believe and the govt kept murm, in a country where only churches get burnt and pastors are being targeted by bandit kidnappers it is sacrosanct we are duely represent that is the scope of democracy, nigeria is not a muslim state, yorubas adage says, igi gogoro ma gun mii lo ju ati okere la'tin wo i.e long stick don't shook my eye naa from far you go don dey dodge am.
One of the main problem nigeria has today is insecurities via bandits, kidnappers, herdsmen and boko haram its not a coincidence they all belong to one region & religion ....
why must it always be xtain that will sacrifice for the progress of nigeria, since 1960 till date a xtain xtain ticket has never been a topic for a day why are the muslims alway selfish & self centered ..the best country in the world have lil or no iota of muslim @ elms of affair so what is the muslim muslim agenda about.
If Tinubu thinks he can fool us and cunnily impose a muslim muslim on us then is doom eminient. we are in democracy lets run it like democracy competence is not exclusive to any region or religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kayperry: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
mach7:
It is not that simple. Election is all about votes and numbers. Irrespective of the sentiments we all share, it is clear that Muslims form the major voting block in the North....at least 70%-80%.

Being a Muslim minority from the South and choosing a Christian minority from the North is political suicide

Don't let them mess with your brain, North voted for obasanjo and Gej respectively were they not xtain, nigeria is a country of diversy people, culture and religion there everyone must somehow feel represented in a way, if not by tribe or region @least by faith/religion hence why "zoning" and religion combination was enacted, and it made absolute sense cos it fit perfectly well into the scope and ideology of democracy.
There is no historical backup to your assertion of a political sucide, we are not in a banana republic there are regulations, and tinubu is a beneficiary if the north could understand it south turns what makes you all think they won't accept a muslim xtain ticket, which as being the modus operandi since 1999. we give too much credence to the north even at our own detriment, when the south united did thet not prevail over the north for tinubu emergence, if tinubu could force himself on the not why is it possible to scale thru with is choice if he is not being mischievous. its time we know our bearing lets see how muslims vote will make him president
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kayperry: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Lets stop talking like election novices, the major determinants of vote is the presidential aspirant, vp add little.
2011 people voted for Jonathan, sambo was just a figurehead ,2015 the only song in peoples mouth was say sai baba osibanjo was just an icing to the cake so nobody should now come and confuse us VP is the cake while presidency is the icing. if north could understand emi lo kan in primaries they will definitely support him even he insist to do the right thing, not all nigerians are gullible
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naija4life247: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2022
BenzEne1:

We still on this religion brouhaha
So far he picks the best of the lot, Muslim or Christian or even ATR.
Mo na leave all this nonsense about religion, not helping us....

I be Muslim, but I will not vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naija4life247: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are right, they are all light weight, but so is also that sickle cell traitor that Atiku Abubakar choosed, I mean Patrick Okowa. A Muslim-Muslim ticket will be unfair.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naija4life247: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
meritadavize1:
Thier business
Like for Peter obi, share for lagos landlord

You will cry blood. No polling booths on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Nairaland. The votes are on the streets and we the BATified control the streets
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kole22k(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerian will never accept Muslim Muslim, because Nigeria is not an Islamic State. So Asiwaju must pick christian as his running mate if he want peace and stability during his government. Nigerian is a sencetive country.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naija4life247: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

There’s no polling booth on Nairaland. Ekiti election should have taught you a lesson. It’s still fresh and less than 24 hours old.

Idiots and nincompoops don't learn
We taught them bitter lessons in 1993, 1999, 2003, 2015, and 2019, yet they never learned anything besides new tricks to traffic hard drugs and baby factory

1 Like

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by naija4life247: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
kole22k:
Nigerian will never accept Muslim Muslim, because Nigeria is not an Islamic State. So Asiwaju must pick christian as his running mate if he want peace and stability during his government. Nigerian is a sencetive country.

Yes, he must. If he doesn't, then I will not be voting.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by BenzEne1(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
kayperry:

In a country where some xtremist can burn a fellow human alive base on there believe and the govt kept murm, in a country where only churches get burnt and pastors are being targeted by bandit kidnappers it is sacrosanct we are duely represent that is the scope of democracy, nigeria is not a muslim state, yorubas adage says, igi gogoro ma gun mii lo ju ati okere la'tin wo i.e long stick don't shook my eye naa from far you go don dey dodge am.
One of the main problem nigeria has today is insecurities via bandits, kidnappers, herdsmen and boko haram its not a coincidence they all belong to one region & religion ....
why must it always be xtain that will sacrifice for the progress of nigeria, since 1960 till date a xtain xtain ticket has never been a topic for a day why are the muslims alway selfish & self centered ..the best country in the world have lil or no iota of muslim @ elms of affair so what is the muslim muslim agenda about.
If Tinubu thinks he can fool us and cunnily impose a muslim muslim on us then is doom eminient. we are in democracy lets run it like democracy competence is not exclusive to any region or religion.

Playing this your game I can as well say the terrorist who killed a pregnant Muslim woman and her four kids in the SE are from a particular religion. Does this mean Christianity teaches murder? Don't blame Islam for the crimes of terrorists masquerading as Muslims. First of all Islam doesn't preach this sort of murder.
Secondly the folks who burnt Deborah were totally wrong from an Islamic point if view, because Nigeria isn't a shari'a state. And even if it was, she would be judged by a shari'a court before any punishment. This also does not take away the fact that she blasphemed by insulting the Prophet of Islam. Some
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by SamJel(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
These politicians should stop assuming that whoever their candidates pick as their running mates should not be our concern.

For crying out loud, we're talking about people who may likely govern us for the next four years or more and you think we don't deserve to know or have a say?

Once you show your interest and win a party primary for a political position, you should not think whatever you do shouldn't be anyone's business.

IT'S NOW OUR BUSINESS AND WE SHALL PUT PRESSURE ON HIM AND ALL OTHER CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEY CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON.
If you can't handle the pressure now, is it the pressure of the office you want to handle?
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by quota45: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
kayperry:

Firstly, when has a Muslim or Christian becoming president helped Nigerian masses achieve anything. I am a Christian from the southwest living in Lagos and we have conquered the religious squabbles that have brought turmoil to other regions in the south and made some places unliveable in the north. Just like Tinubu who is a Muslim with a Christian wife, many families in the southwest also have the same scenario and most of the children are allowed to pick the religion they decide to worship or practice. Fashola the former governor of Lagos is a Muslim man who has a Christian wife, and to add to the purity of their union they are both married to just one wife. My father was a Christian and my step mom is a Muslim, do i love my siblings any lesser i don't think so. My best friend is a Muslim, whenever sallah time comes we Christian's are the ones going house to house to chop our own meat. As soon as Christmas or Easter comes around our Muslim friends and family are celebrating it with us. What happened in Owo, Ondo was pure wickedness and trust me the perpetrators will be judged by God Almighty for their evil deeds. Why did a group of armed men kill members of a catholic church mostly populated by ibo's in a southwest town a day before the APC primaries, which had a chance of fielding a popular southern Muslim as its candidate. Only God can answer that question, but what i know is had that incident happened in any other region in the south, a counter attack would have happened in a nearby mosque and a religious war would have broke out. To attest to the love shared by the Muslims and Christians in the southwest the Imams and various members of different mosques went to the church to show their support and to voice their anger over this needless deaths in God's house.

As to the issue of muslim- muslim ticket i don't see anything wrong with it, because in an election you have to win before you can make changes. You have to align and re-align to put the best possible scenario to achieve your goal.
In the south you only have Muslims in the southwest and maybe Auchi, Edo state in the south south. So a Muslim is a minority in the south and in the north out of the 19 governors only three are Christians. So with the religious implications in the north, the northern Christian's are a minority. Elections are meant to be won, so how does the apc candidate who happens to be a minority yoruba Muslim team up with a minority northern Christian whose party apc has only one of the three christian governors in the north. Plateau is the only apc state in the north with a Christian governor and don't forget Plateau state is north central and the party chairman is also from north central. He either picks his vp from northeast atiku's zone or northwest that has the highest votes. As a team player he asked the north to pick his vp, because whoever becomes vp will be the most powerful politician in the north.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kayperry: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
quota45:

Firstly, when has a Muslim or Christian becoming president helped Nigerian masses achieve anything. I am a Christian from the southwest living in Lagos and we have conquered the religious squabbles that have brought turmoil to other regions in the south and made some places unliveable in the north. Just like Tinubu who is a Muslim with a Christian wife, many families in the southwest also have the same scenario and most of the children are allowed to pick the religion they decide to worship or practice. Fashola the former governor of Lagos is a Muslim man who has a Christian wife, and to add to the purity of their union they are both married to just one wife. My father was a Christian and my step mom is a Muslim, do i love my siblings any lesser i don't think so. My best friend is a Muslim, whenever sallah time comes we Christian's are the ones going house to house to chop our own meat. As soon as Christmas or Easter comes around our Muslim friends and family are celebrating it with us. What happened in Owo, Ondo was pure wickedness and trust me the perpetrators will be judged by God Almighty for their evil deeds. Why did a group of armed men kill members of a catholic church mostly populated by ibo's in a southwest town a day before the APC primaries, which had a chance of fielding a popular southern Muslim as its candidate. Only God can answer that question, but what i know is had that incident happened in any other region in the south, a counter attack would have happened in a nearby mosque and a religious war would have broke out. To attest to the love shared by the Muslims and Christians in the southwest the Imams and various members of different mosques went to the church to show their support and to voice their anger over this needless deaths in God's house.

As to the issue of muslim- muslim ticket i don't see anything wrong with it, because in an election you have to win before you can make changes. You have to align and re-align to put the best possible scenario to achieve your goal.
In the south you only have Muslims in the southwest and maybe Auchi, Edo state in the south south. So a Muslim is a minority in the south and in the north out of the 19 governors only three are Christians. So with the religious implications in the north, the northern Christian's are a minority. Elections are meant to be won, so how does the apc candidate who happens to be a minority yoruba Muslim team up with a minority northern Christian whose party apc has only one of the three christian governors in the north. Plateau is the only apc state in the north with a Christian governor and don't forget Plateau state is north central and the party chairman is also from north central. He either picks his vp from northeast atiku's zone or northwest that has the highest votes. As a team player he asked the north to pick his vp, because whoever becomes vp will be the most powerful politician in the north

You are people listening to yourselves at all, are you postulating South west muslims are inadequate & sufficient to represent all muslims,even if the north are reasoning like cows should you follow them, if we don't stand our grounds and call the north to order they will never take us serious, they kill us free and its the west that will alway make excuse for them, is it inferiority complex
You are giving tew much credence to the north and that exactly what the north capitalize on to cheat SOuth in th concluded PDP primaries ... it is only northern candidate that can get vote, biggest lie ever then why did north biggest name Buhari fail against a GEJ.
In a country where islamic extremist are on rampage and govt of the day seems unbother do i need an oracle to know what will happen if muslim muslim take over ... when deborah was cruelly killed, atiku condemn the act and quickly deleted, that enough proof that when push comes to shovel a muslim will rather follow boko haram than risk his/her life for a xtain.
Already the east are marginalized, the only way they feel represented is via religion, if Tinubu can convince the northerners to support his ambition he can also convince the north to respect his choice, Apc should stop being mischievous ... if south is that irrelevant then elections should only be held in north let them kuku decide everything. only muslims have brain & competence according to Apc and you are here justifying it.
Before you say religion don't matter, ask yourselves if reverse was the case n we are pushing for a xtain xtain ticket we nigeria not be in flames by now, you claim you have muslim friends, in the north you are there 1st target when fight happens. you to form civilized, educated & expose bah,oga these nigeria, how problem is local

1 Like

Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by aumeehn: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
quota45:

In the south you only have Muslims in the southwest and maybe Auchi, Edo state in the south south. So a Muslim is a minority in the south and in the north out of the 19 governors only three are Christians. So with the religious implications in the north, the northern Christian's are a minority. Elections are meant to be won, so how does the apc candidate who happens to be a minority yoruba Muslim team up with a minority northern Christian whose party apc has only one of the three christian governors in the north. Plateau is the only apc state in the north with a Christian governor and don't forget Plateau state is north central and the party chairman is also from north central. He either picks his vp from northeast atiku's zone or northwest that has the highest votes. As a team player he asked the north to pick his vp, because whoever becomes vp will be the most powerful politician in the north.

Nigeria is not SW! It is Haram for a Muslim Woman to Marry a non Muslim man.
And it is Haram to allow your kids choose religion as a Muslim, that's shows that you don't even know the teachings of your Religion and Holy book. I am a Muslim born and bred In the North and I will tell you for free, Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival. Normally you guys are not serious about religion. That's why a SW Muslim can never lead a sane Muslim in prayer. So even if you guys want to convince us that it means nothing to you, we want you to know that it means the world to others. Because you joke with religion doesn't mean that others do.
Strong VP to deliver North while a Northern Muslim is on the ballot. It just beat my imagination how some of you reason. So the average Northener will settle for VP and give up the Presidential position? Or you want to tell me Atiku is less a Muslim than the VP you will present? Or All the Northern Muslims will vote APC because of M/M ticket.
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Mr, Simon Bako Lalung

Mr. Boss Mustapha

Mr. Yakubu Dogara

Lolss..... Pauline tallen
Oga ohhhh....she almost betrayed Jonah Jang, the then gov of plateau when she was VP
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by kayperry: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2022
BenzEne1:

Playing this your game I can as well say the terrorist who killed a pregnant Muslim woman and her four kids in the SE are from a particular religion. Does this mean Christianity teaches murder? Don't blame Islam for the crimes of terrorists masquerading as Muslims. First of all Islam doesn't preach this sort of murder.
Secondly the folks who burnt Deborah were totally wrong from an Islamic point if view, because Nigeria isn't a shari'a state. And even if it was, she would be judged by a shari'a court before any punishment[b]. This also does not take away the fact that she blasphemed by insulting the Prophet of Islam. Some[/b]

what you call a game as actually brought everlasting sorrow to a large number of people that is reality ... that a muslim woman & kids were killed in east does not mean easterners did it, with rate muslims fanatics cite that incident, seems it is serving it purpose.
If you know the number of churches & xtains that have being killed in nigeria by muslim fantics you will know one muslim woman & her children can't suffice as defence.
The highlighted shows the leopard can't never change its spots, deep down muslims will alway find ways to justify there quran killings.
Two muslims in aso rock is a morale boost for jihadist,boko haram, shiaria and bandit killings
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Richardonald:
Which one is scarcity of running matesgrin

Is Bishop kukah not there or father mbaka, if he does not know who to choose, let him take dogora and take the risk, or use buhari as running mate.

He go make sense
Tinubu/buhari

#Lifelessness2023#

Hehehehehehej
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
harmony75:
That Mohammed wey dey lie nko? He will be a good running mate for tinubu Lia Mohammed party of liars. Tinubu lie of age, school attended, his health, another big lie will be assets declaration.

Na true o

E don tey I hear from. That old man..
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Mr, Simon Bako Lalung

Mr. Boss Mustapha

Mr. Yakubu Dogara

All na failure
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by Odior1023(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dr Blessing Agbomhere Our Incoming Governor
Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by IfnobeGod20: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
One thing is sure, it is within your right to support and mobilize for Tinubu. It is also within our right to support or not to support Tinubu and his supposed Muslim-muslim ticket combination. We know as a party man, you must protect your interest and position and make ticket balancing as a second choice. Nobody can tell me that the prosperity of this nation lies with muslim-muslim or christain-christain ticket. No religion that doesn't have capable and competent people, including the traditionalists. If that is so, why is it so difficult to carry all religion along, putting in mind same politicians polarized us through religious lines, and now the consciousness has sunk in everyone and cannot be erased quickly.
Anyone that will reply to this my comment, should not tell me bullshit of competence, because every religion have competent people in every states of this nation. If you tell me political convenience to get votes, then you're making point but bullshit of capacity and competence won't fly with someone like me. Please, keep your bullshit to yourself.
Never mix political convenience with capacity and competence, they are two different thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IRS Plane Did Not Crash-land - Stella Oduah / Akinwumi Adesina Receives Michigan State University Honorary Doctorate / Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.