Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) (2158 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by mrrandomguy: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-kbZ8UCzI

For English translation, turn on caption, select Yoruba.

The prophet also claimed that all his prophesies have come to pass

haffaze777:
Anybody that know this man should tell us his address,I want to visit his church after general election,I will take him to babalawo where he will register as apprehentice
Watch the video. He has a place already.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Peacecore: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onye nkea abiakwa��

We're waiting for the reason why d prophesy failed.

1 Like

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by okeysoninv: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Somebody should interpret it
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
THIS SAME PERSON PARADING HIMSELF AS A PROPHET LIKE ALL OTHER DETRACTORS AND NOISE MAKERS ON THE INTERNET, EARLIER GAVE SERIES OF FAKE PREDICTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY CURRENT REALITY WHEN THEY SAID TINUBU WOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST THE PRIMARIES LET LONE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PROPER.

Including the foul head ex-convict Bode George in Ikoyi Lagos. Whom i want to believe has started PACKING his foul luggage for exile as he promised to, if and when Tinubu becomes a candidate and the eventual winner of the presidency.

THESE PEOPLE WHOM GOD DID NOT SEND HAVE BECOME NAUSEATING MENACES IN OUR NATIONAL SPACE. INCLUDING, THE HATEFUL SLEEVES.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by OtvnaijaNews(f): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please remember to subscribe �
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AalegZG70
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by alizma: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Staying online too long is not good. He is getting his inspiration from online.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mickykarim:
THIS SAME PERSON PARADING HIMSELF AS A PROPHET LIKE ALL OTHER DETRACTORS AND NOISE MAKERS ON THE INTERNET, EARLIER GAVE SERIES OF FAKE PREDICTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY CURRENT REALITY WHEN THEY SAID TINUBU WOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST THE PRIMARIES LET LONE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PROPER.
Bold claim to make. The mods should censor this comment untill you provide sources to back up your claim. The mod should further, discipline you in whatever way they deem fit, though I would propose a one-two months ban, the moment you fail to back up your claim with a source within 2 hours, to serve as a lesson to other unscrupulous elements on this forum, who make absolutely untrue statements targeted at individuals to soil their names in public spaces

1 Like

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Peacecore: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
alizma:
Staying online too long is not good. He is getting his inspiration from online.
He's interested in political science

2 Likes

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
meth inspired prophecy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by haffaze777(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anybody that know this man should tell us his address,I want to visit his church after general election,I will take him to babalawo where he will register as apprehentice

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Treasure17(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
If Tinubu win, I will sweep third mainland bridge for six months. #PeterOBiToAsoRock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onigawara:

Bold claim to make. The mods should censor this comment untill you provide sources to back up your claim. The mod should further, discipline you in whatever way they deem fit, though I would propose a one-two months ban, the moment you fail to back up your claim with a source within 2 hours, to serve as a lesson to other unscrupulous elements on this forum, who make absolutely untrue statements targeted at individuals to soil their names in public spaces

YOU ARE BETTER IGNORED AS A THOUGHTLESS GOAT.

If you go and search for it on YouTube. You will readily find all their FOOLERY there.

I AM NO GOING TO FURTHER HELP YOUR LAZY BRAIN.

I DO NOT MAKE SPURIOUS COMMENTRIES AND STATEMENTS LIKE MOST OF YOUR BRAINLESS ILK.

I just threw you a CHALLENGE, Mr. FOOLISH. Go help yourself, if you will and capable enough for it.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mickykarim:

If you go and search for it on YouTube. You will readily find all their FOOLERY there.

I DO NOT MAKE SPURIOUS COMMENTRIES AND STATEMENTS LIKE MOST OF YOUR BRAINLESS ILK.

I just threw you a CHALLENGE, Mr. FOOLISH. Go help yourself, if you will and capable enough for it.

The only thing worse than the senseless claims you made, is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative response was pitiful. I mean, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

If you go and search for it on YouTube. You will readily find all their FOOLERY there
you're the one who made the claim, hence endeavor to site the YouTube link yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by PlayerMeji: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are you related to Tiwa SAVAGE? grin

Mickykarim:

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onigawara:

The only thing worse than the senseless claims you made, is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative response was pitiful. I mean, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

you're the one who made the claim, hence endeavor to site the YouTube link yourself.

I HAVE POINTED THE SOURCE TO YOUR LAZY BRAIN.

I am not going to give any credence to your DISINGENOUS frivolity.

The subject has a name and the source has been mentioned. Again, I am not going to further support your lazy brain.

1 Like

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

I HAVE POINTED THE SOURCE TO YOUR LAZY BRAIN.

I am not going to give any credence to your DISINGENOUS frivolity.

The subject has a name and the source has been mentioned. Again, I am not going to further support your lazy brain.

You ill-informed, uneducated mound of fecal matter whose importance in society is nonexistent. You are piece of shit and how you don't even know it is somewhat stilll a misery to me. I told you to SITE an actual source, not mention the platform you got it. Are you that uneducated that your brain doesn't comprehend what you're asked to do? Where on this forum have you seen anyone making a post and instead of dropping or siting the actual source by dropping links they got the news or claim from, instead drops the name of the site or platform, expecting people to go look it up themselves? You're a disgrace to your family, and a nuisance to the society and community. The fact that you still haven't provided any actual source to back up the claim you made just goes to prove it. Get the f**k outta my face before a pound your thick skull into dust
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 1:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Onigawara:

You ill-informed, uneducated mound of fecal matter whose importance in society is nonexistent. You are piece of shit and how you don't even know it is somewhat stilll a misery to me. I told you to SITE an actual source, not mention the platform you got it. Are you that uneducated that your brain doesn't comprehend what you're asked to do? Where on this forum have you seen anyone making a post and instead of dropping or siting the actual source by dropping links they got the news or claim from, instead drops the name of the site or platform, expecting people to go look it up themselves? You're a disgrace to your family, and a nuisance to the society and community. The fact that you still haven't provided any actual source to back up the claim you made just goes to prove it. Get the f**k outta my face before a pound your thick skull into dust

"You are piece of shit" AND "Get the f**k outta my face"

HOW ESLE, DO YOU PROVE THE ROT YOU ARE MADE OF. BESIDES THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE MAGGOTS IN THE CESSPIT YOU PARADE FOR A HEAD. EVIDENT BY THE COMNBINED QUOTE FROM A VERY FUNDAMENTALY DEBASED slowpoke. THE REPULSIVE DESPICABLE PERSONAE YOU SHAMELESSLY PROTEND AND PROFESSED.

I have REFUSED to further SPOONFED the USELESS and WORTHLESS cranium you erroneously believed you could possibly flaunt at will without a bit of good white substance.

Mister, YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO PROVE BOTH THE INADEQUACIES AND INCAPABILITY FOR SELF HELP OUT OF YOUR USELESSNESS.

Mr. DEAD brain you are LESSER than HUMAN.

I DETEST YOUR ESSENCE AND REFUSED TO DO YOUR BIDDING FOR SUPPORT FOR A CRASS HEAD. YOU MAY TAKE A JUMP INTO THE NEAREST LAKE FOR ALL I CARE.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

"You are piece of shit" AND "Get the f**k outta my face"

HOW ESLE, DO YOU PROVE THE ROT YOU ARE MADE OF. BESIDES THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE MAGGOTS IN THE CESSPIT YOU PARADE FOR A HEAD. EVIDENT BY THE COMNBINED QUOTE FROM A VERY FUNDAMENTALY DEBASED slowpoke. THE REPULSIVE DESPICABLE PERSONAE YOU SHAMELESSLY PROTEND AND PROFESSED.

I have REFUSED to further SPOONFED the USELESS and WORTHLESS cranium you erroneously believed you could possibly flaunt at will without a bit of good white substance.

Mister, YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO PROVE BOTH THE INADEQUACIES AND INCAPABILITY FOR SELF HELP OUT OF YOUR USELESSNESS.

Mr. DEAD brain you are LESSER than HUMAN.

I DETEST YOUR ESSENCE AND REFUSED TO DO YOUR BIDDING FOR SUPPORT FOR A CRASS HEAD. YOU MAY TAKE A JUMP INTO THE NEAREST LAKE FOR ALL I CARE.

This halfwit degenerate keeps mentioning me without dropping the source I asked from him. Keep barking like the rabid animal that you are, it just goes to prove the point I'm trying to make here. Keep bleating like a fool. You are a bastardized piece of shit and I love seeing as you're staggering like a mutant dwarf. You an insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
My friend, if you aren't going to link a source to backup the bold claim you made, then my opinion that you're a degenerate, a noxious and a depraved inbred is 100% valid. Link it up if you aren't otherwise f**k the hell outta me face you spineless little worm
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 4:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Onigawara:

This halfwit degenerate keeps mentioning me without dropping the source I asked from him. Keep barking like the rabid animal that you are, it just goes to prove the point I'm trying to make here. Keep bleating like a fool. You are a bastardized piece of shit and I love seeing as you're staggering like a mutant dwarf. You an insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
My friend, if you aren't going to link a source to backup the bold claim you made, then my opinion that you're a degenerate, a noxious and a depraved inbred is 100% valid. Link it up if you aren't otherwise f**k the hell outta me face you spineless little worm

I AM AMUSED BUT UNFAZED WITH THE OUTWARD REELS OF THE GABBAGE OF THE DEGENERATED ROT IN THE DEADENED CRANIUM THAT SERVES AS YOUR OUTPOST, THE FACE AND SYMBOL OF THE INNER DEFFECTS OF AN UNKWON UNSSUPECTING INFIRMITY.

You have lost it completely. The pretext of copied yet uncomprehending construction, which you believe in an ILLUSION stemmed and deep in abundantly deficient mental stance must be giving you a kind of satisfaction befitting an unwholesome person's market display.

DESPITE THE REPETITIONS TO HELP YOUR STABILITY. THE FRENZY AND PREFERENCE FOR DELUSIONAL DISPLAY HAS HAMPERED ALL THE EFFORTS. IT JUST DAWN ON ME THAT I HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH A PRODUCT OF A SANATORIUM AND OR THE PSYCHIATRIC HOME.

I should not be found and or discovered to be having any kind of exchange with an ingrained ILL mentality whose entire essence is both the "F and S" words. You are clothed in abysmal fabrics of Mis normal. Let me simplify it for the DEAD brain cells you possess.

I HAVE REFUSED TO CAST ANY JEWEL BEFORE YOU SWINE AND CANNOT HELP YOUR INADEQUACIES. GO LOOK FOR HELP ELSEWHERE.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

I AM AMUSED BUT UNFAZED WITH THE OUTWARD REELS OF THE GABBAGE OF THE DEGENERATED ROT IN THE DEADENED CRANIUM THAT SERVES AS YOUR OUTPOST, THE FACE AND SYMBOL OF THE INNER DEFFECTS OF AN UNKWON UNSSUPECTING INFIRMITY.

You have lost it completely. The pretext of copied yet uncomprehending construction, which you believe in an ILLUSION stemmed and deep in abundantly deficient mental stance must be giving you a kind of satisfaction befitting an unwholesome person's market display.

DESPITE THE REPETITIONS TO HELP YOUR STABILITY. THE FRENZY AND PREFERENCE FOR DELUSIONAL DISPLAY HAS HAMPERED ALL THE EFFORTS. IT JUST DAWN ON ME THAT I HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH A PRODUCT OF A SANATORIUM AND OR THE PSYCHIATRIC HOME.

I should not be found and or discovered to be having any kind of exchange with an ingrained ILL mentality whose entire essence is both the "F and S" words. You are clothed in abysmal fabrics of Mis normal. Let me simplify it for the DEAD brain cells you possess.

I HAVE REFUSED TO CAST ANY JEWEL BEFORE YOU SWINE AND CANNOT HELP YOUR INADEQUACIES. GO LOOK FOR HELP ELSEWHERE.

Still, no source. Mate honestly If you aren't an idiot, then with all these babbling you just made a world-class effort at simulating one. you need to edit out if not even delete all the unnecessary trash you've been writing as they're inconsequential, just like you, without the source. When you finally do that, although the evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but atleast they will now be able to access it more rapidly.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by AnambraPrince: 4:41am On Jun 19, 2022
I guess he is more prophet than Bakare that said God told him he will be president after Buhari, then went ahead to buy N100 million nomination form but only to end up with ZERO delegates votes after the APC primaries. No be today people they use God name tell lies. This format is as old as Genesis undecided
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Natajo2021: 4:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Man will always be man(unpredictable). God is always God (unchangeable changer). Despite all your prophecies, you are not God. Only God has the final say. Never put yourself in the place of God. He created every human being. Only him can say yes and no. He is the I am that I am.
Only the words of God stand forever. If you like go and worship stone, it does not diminish the glory of God. So many current affairs phophets and prophetesses. God is not moved by the utterances of men. He is moved by praise, worship, thanksgiving and adoration.
This is the secret of God. If God say yes, either of the candidates you rejected can still be president.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 4:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Onigawara:

Still, no source. Mate honestly If you aren't an idiot, then with all these babbling you just made a world-class effort at simulating one. you need to edit out if not even delete all the unnecessary trash you've been writing as they're inconsequential, just like you, without the source. When you finally do that, although the evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but atleast they will now be able to access it more rapidly.

THE RECORDS REMAINS TESTAMENT TO THE UNRELENTING DEMENTED WHO CANNOT COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH WORD OF "NO HELP" FROM THIS ORBIT FOR THE CLASSIC CASE OF MORBID MELANCHOLY YOU SYMBOLIZED.

You have even taken it upon your FOUL mentality, to be a judge in your INFIRMITY. What a DELUSIONAL buffoon you must be.

By the way, i just observed that you may have run out of your grammatical NONSENSE. Words whose meaning are antithetical to your being. Including both strange and alien to your INADEQUACIE, with unbridled low ebb incoherence.

IT HAS BECOME CLEARER THAT YOU ARE A DREG OF HUMANITY. OF COURSE TRUE. SINCE YOU OUZES AND SPOUTS THE "F" AND "S" WORDS WITH EASE AND IN SELF ASSUMING DELIGHT.

Mister, everything about you is both SICKLY and SICKENING. You are in a dire need for an expedient HELP.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Onigawara(m): 5:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE RECORDS REMAINS TESTAMENT TO THE UNRELENTING DEMENTED WHO CANNOT COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH WORD OF "NO HELP" FROM THIS ORBIT FOR THE CLASSIC CASE OF MORBID MELANCHOLY YOU SYMBOLIZED.

You have even taken it upon your FOUL mentality, to be a judge in your INFIRMITY. What a DELUSIONAL buffoon you must be.

By the way, i just observed that you may have run out of your grammatical NONSENSE. Words whose meaning are antithetical to your being. Including both strange and alien to your INADEQUACIE, with unbridled low ebb incoherence.

IT HAS BECOME CLEARER THAT YOU ARE A DREG OF HUMANITY. OF COURSE TRUE. SINCE YOU OUZES AND SPOUTS THE "F" AND "S" WORDS WITH EASE AND IN SELF ASSUMING DELIGHT.

Mister, everything about you is both SICKLY and SICKENING. You are in a dire need for an expedient HELP.

I would've told you to drop the source of where you're copying and pasting from, but then I remembered that still haven't dropped previous source I requested from you. Kid seriously you dropping these copied Epistle without actually dropping a source to backup the obvious lies you made in your very first comment, is a sign that you've now met all the requirements of admission into a psychiatrist hospital since it's now obvious that You are suffering from psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance.
if you spend the time you use in making false allegations on nairaland, to do something productive you'd probably lift yourself out of the generational poverty allotted to you.
I don't see how simply linking or siting a source to backup the obvious lies is giving you problem except you actually have no source. The fact that you keep replying with your gabbage without it, is actually a sign of defeat tbh. I've told you countless times that you are an inbred as long as you keep replying without siting that source. I hope you do in your next reply, otherwise I hope you wouldn't end up crying when i disgrace you back to your slum
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Asianjollof007: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Mickykarim: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Onigawara:

I would've told you to drop the source of where you're copying and pasting from, but then I remembered that still haven't dropped previous source I requested from you. Kid seriously you dropping these copied Epistle without actually dropping a source to backup the obvious lies you made in your very first comment, is a sign that you've now met all the requirements of admission into a psychiatrist hospital since it's now obvious that You are suffering from psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance.
if you spend the time you use in making false allegations on nairaland, to do something productive you'd probably lift yourself out of the generational poverty allotted to you.
I don't see how simply linking or siting a source to backup the obvious lies is giving you problem except you actually have no source. The fact that you keep replying with your gabbage without it, is actually a sign of defeat tbh. I've told you countless times that you are an inbred as long as you keep replying without siting that source. I hope you do in your next reply, otherwise I hope you wouldn't end up crying when i disgrace you back to your slum

STILL BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH AND BASKING IN YOUR ELEMENT OF ILLUSORY EUPHORIA ONLY KNOWN AND COMMON WITH WARPED MINDS WHO BELONGS IN A INFIRMARY.

You are obviously incapable of shedding your congenital morbidity.

Now that you have either by will, abandoned your copy source and or RUSTICATED albeit banned from it. Have resorted to mimicking and repeating all I that I put to you. Indicative of one thing. You are IDEALESS uncreative and devoid of initiative. Due to unoriginality of an UNSOUND mind and essences.

I counted about ten REUSAGES from my posts. Suggestive of one simple thing. I am dealing with an EMPTY BARREL, who lacks any iota of the least or basic sense of reasoning. NO FORMATIVE SENSE for substance. Your life is all about the GUTTER words befitting the dreg of humanity of your ilk.

The obvious from your staccato and torrents drifting off your mental decadent is a further pointer to the unclean soul you manifest.

ALL IS NOT WELL WITH YOU MONGREL.
Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Nutase: 5:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Park my car here. Do not touch. I'll be back in February 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim
Onigarawa
See how you guys kept quoting yourselves, taking the front page almost to yourselves. Two adults fighting over politicians whose children,grand children and 5 unborn generations already wealth stolen from the masses kept for them
Ain't you ashamed of yourselves undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Completely Disarmed And Destroyed APC Lies / Ebonyi Airport Deteriorating: Pictures Video / Audu Ogbeh, others in Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.