Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" (2102 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:
When Muslims start endorsing one of their own, I hope Christians won't start crying. Catholics started this stupidity.

What? There is nothing you won't read on Nairaland. The Northern Muslims have always voted on religious and tribal lines. This is an established fact. So accusing Catholics of starting it is plain dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by Pakute: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Excelloque:

What? There is nothing you won't read on Nairaland. The Northern Muslims have always voted on religious and tribal lines. This is an established fact. So accusing Catholics of starting it is plain dumb
Who then voted for OBJ & GEJ in the North?. Better get your facts right before posting trash.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by shortIGBOman: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
domDva:
May your life remain as beautiful as Nigeria has been over the years! Can I hear you shout a big Amen!

You thing Nigeria is bad, Oyibo People no dey Nigeria dey Hussle? May your life remain as beautiful as Aba and Onitsha. Amin oo grin grin grin

You don't need to say Amen, I've done that on your behalf.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by Greatkenny2: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros stop speaking English for me and f**k off my mention abeg, who hate Igbos, always playing the victim cardsThat one concern you, in my comment I said most Igbos which means 99.9% of them are igbos and the remaining 00.1% are from other tribes
of course you don’t hate igbos, I understand you need to mention them just to flow with the tide.. stupid ass hoodratt
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by Help2020: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol most of those forcing Obi Pandora on us are yeebos! I don't know why they are no longer clamouring for Biafra or death. . . They now wants to be president of the zoo nation in their lil dreams grin grin

Seeing this from a beautiful lady breaks my heart.. OK I'm from Edo state. Can you genuinely tell me why we should still vote tinubu and APC?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by limeta(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I don't know about your Region. But the North, South West and South South are beautiful Regions that made up this beautiful Country.

Are you sure you not in Benin republic
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by SammieRexx(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dpharisee:

Pastor Sarah Omakwu is from the middle belt.
I don't know why you guys believe that any opinion contrary to the main stream narrative comes only from Igbos, this is the most stewpid thing I see on this blog
She is an idoma woman from Benue state
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by LoveToRead: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Structures are not indispensable, but they are important.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by shortIGBOman: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
wingmanIII:

You are totally empty and fooolissh. Wonder why they allow imbeciles here.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by wingmanIII: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Mumu, you think you are alive like this?? You're already dead!! You don't have a life
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by shortIGBOman: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
wingmanIII:

Mumu, you think you are alive like this?? You're already dead!! You don't have a life

Eyahh, the thing pain this man well well grin grin

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
A lot of Yolobas will commit suicide after the 2023 elections because of heartbreak.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" by BlazinGlory40: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

When Islamic clerics ask their followers to vote Muslim candidates and ensure no infidel enter Aso rock, hope Christians won't open their mouth to cry.

That did not answer my question sir! You simply dodged it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. / Highlights Of Bola Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos State Governor (part Two) / Northern Artist Unveils Massive Painting Of Peter Obi On A Wall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.