Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) (55230 Views)

Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Conwarden:
Why did my mind ask for autopsy to rule out possibility of rape or any other foul play 

God rest her innocent soul.

All scammers should be serially raped

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

I think this one is an unfortunate drowning incident.

Poor child.....
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by jeff1993: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cc
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Okpetruth(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Very very sad. Wickedness all over the place.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So none of her relatives reported her missing? The Almajiri system of northerners will be their downfall, how can dimwits be having children and abandoning them, smh
the storm could have carried her to a different location entirely
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Tecnophone: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
you are an animal
VeryWickedMan:
Chai see pose! Shege! grin

If na me first sight am, I swear I go 1st comot prick damage dat sweet panted yansh b4 I stagger go raise alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by TruthTella(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So none of her relatives reported her missing? The Almajiri system of northerners will be their downfall, how can dimwits be having children and abandoning them, smh

Even animals take care of their children till they are old enough to fend for themselves.

Northerners can abandon a 6/7 year old child to go about begging and running inside traffic for sustenance.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

If na me first sight am, I swear I go 1st comot prick damage dat sweet panted yansh b4 I stagger go raise alarm.
Must everybody smoke weed and do drugs in Nigeria?
If your head no carry this thing leave ham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Katsina get river??
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by CasNova(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
What a pity. Another soul is lost to the whims of life.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Juststarrin: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
C
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Crixxx:
Skullars don enter katsina

Skullars on skullarship grin
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oh no
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
I pray they can identify her. They should also conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
VeryWickedMan:

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
TimiRume:
Mynd44 Rule 4 and others broken. Please take this pervert off this forum.
it's actually rule 3 that he broke, which States that
3. One should not threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by hamzeiy: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Buhari's state
When you have a child like that we pray this evil doesn't befall on you.....
And I think the MOD SHOULD BAN THIS GUY FOR LIKE A YEAR.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Crixxx:
Skullars don enter katsina
Arne banza
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Emdebby2: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is really sad. How did she get there? How would a sane mother not raise an alarm about a missing child? RIP little angel.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Regardless of tribe, it pains to lost a soul......
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Tess24: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Buhari's state

What kind of person are you!!!!
Delete yourself...
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Karlovych:

It has already become a menace. But their unquenchable thirst for religious beliefs that encourage them to do so won't allow them to make use of their common sense! undecided undecided
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by AdaAwka1: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This might not be a case of ritual killing cus I didn't see any of her organs being harvested....

Maybe her mother threw her into the water sef sad

Maybe flood
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Mumusaphire: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Naijatask:

Just imagine the nonsense this stupid nincompoop is spitting just because she came from a different tribe and religion undecided.

If only we take humanity first before religion, bastards like these wouldn't be on this forum.
u blame them? Never do. Rather, use..less mod that cant take down all d stupid comments on this forum. From tribal, to religion war. So u cant blame them much sir. Nairaland is free to say rubbish. Forget all d rules on nairaland because if the rules is following by mods, 90% of members would have get sense. Don't be surprise if u see dey ban me because I say d truth. That is what mods are for.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by ud4u: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
It is a pity
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
kk, You might have a mental health problem, but incase you are just making some cheap stunt, it is repulsive.

Make sure to see a psychiatrist if possible, so you can help yourself.
VeryWickedMan:
Buhari's state

Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by kingdayo99: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maybe she got drowned in another river and the current moved her to a different river. she's too be big to be thrown away by parents.
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sad .....

Rest in peace girl undecided
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari and death
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by pargelenis(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
TimiRume:
… and others broken. Please take this pervert off this forum.
Yeah, that troll @ VeryWickedMan is also a paedophile
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by Whisk(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
So, it is only Moslem brothers that can identify her!
Re: Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) by malvisguy212: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
TimiRume:
Mynd44 Rule 4 and others broken. Please take this pervert off this forum.
Edit the moniker you quote and cancel the post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.