Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father (16172 Views)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by missimelda01(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
I saw this on Twitter and I was lost for words embarassed

Share your story in the comment section, let's join you to celebrate your father.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by NotBeenPaid: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2022

My dad did everything he could to get my mom back home after she was sold off for money ritual by her best friend. I was in primary 5 then.

RIP Dad & Mom.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Sanmel(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make I think well...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Prechgold1180(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shoutout to all Mumsi who acted as popsi

My mum gave me life
All my life it’s been her
She singlehandedly took care of 5 children

Sorry it’s Father’s Day
But I can’t stop talking about momsi

Momsi did not go to sch but made sure I nva lacked academically

Mumsi went thru pains just to make sure things went well for me
Thanks for all the sacrifices

Expect more cars and gifts from me

Mumsi your son is now a made man

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by elotajohn1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
HE SOLD HIS MITSUBISHI L300 BUS JUST SO I MUST GRADUATE FROM SCHOOL WHEN MUM GOT STROKE AND THINGS GOT TOUGH FOR HIM

EVEN WHILE HE WENT BROKE HE NEVER ALLOWED US GO UNFED.... MY DAD GAVE IT ALL MEHN

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Asabe4(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
This should be fun...

Wish I had memories of any though smiley

10 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Cerebellum: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
He made A lot but unfortunately he died long ago and can't see what his son has become.

I keep seeing posts about fathers today, some even posted theirs but...I can't...so funny I still miss him, "70 years old man o" grin
cry

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Ciscogod(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
He paid the ultimate price for our survival , deprived himself of personal benefit , freedom in his mother land. Became undocumented immigrant in Japan for 20years. Just for his four children to have a solid foundation.

Thank you so much dad. There’s no way I could pay you back .

Each time I remember his sacrifice. I randomly send money to his account

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Freelane33(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
GOD and My dad is all . The little success i am today is from the efforts my dad put into my life and His answered prayers by God

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by vincentjk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
When I was a kid, my dad laboured so hard to pay my school fees.

From being a generator mechanic to doing unimaginable hard labours like carrying cement and iron rods just to make ends meet, he didn't care if people watched him or not.

Choi, RIP daddy cry

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by ekukeku(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
I was born through him 70%

Unnecessary beating 100000%

Home training & Scholl all tgd Sha 30%

Still
May he live long in Gud health
& God should bless & uplift us to take gud care of both of dem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by kenedyx: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Asabe4:
This should be fun...

Wish I had memories of any though smiley

Of course you wouldn't remember any. Ungrateful females.
Later if it's to come online to insult men, you'll carry first. Rubbish!

My dad (pbuh) literally entered our burning house to rescue me and my siblings .. it was October of 2001, I can't forget.

He put out that fire all by himself and nothing relating to documents or papers were burnt because he made sure of that. He was also able to save at least 80 percent of the building structure with just small burns here and there on his body to show for it.

A real man I tell you, I could go on and on. May his soul rest in peace. Shout out to all men and not just fathers.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by goninad: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Akerele44(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
My Dad is famous in Agege local govt sold his only car kia Sportage yo pay my brother school fee...when we had financial challenges then

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by callmetoniaa: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Non of the above.. my dad never did any thing for me.. all I am, and all I ever had was from my mum.. I had one of the most useless dad in the world.. some times I wonder why men birth kids tht they can't Carter for.. why get married when u can't take care of ur family, why give birth when u can nurture them.. I no just understand.. my papa eeeh e go win award for the most useless dad in the world

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by unclejb2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
The night he beat my ass so bad that at that instant, I doubted he was my father truly.... Actually, that beating whooped my ass in line. I became so determined to pass all my exams quick and go the university to escape a repeat of such an incident. So I faced my books.

Rest is history.

Happy Father's day Dad!

38 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
My father is my mother. She is a super human.
Happy Father's Day to All Mothers Playing The Role Of Fathers.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by inoki247: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Father's dey really try buh u will still see some women dragging fathers day with dem...

10 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by ray501(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Some years back, while in the boarding house, I remember my dad visited me on crutches. Travelling a distance about 200km. I just could not believe. Happy father's day dad. May your soul continue to rest in peace.

59 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by 1Sharon(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is gonna be a tear jerker

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Mindlog: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Waking up very early, to drive me to the then Ikeja general hospital where I was referred to by our family doctor, so we could join the queue early as there used to be between 40-50 patients booked to see the Consultant Otolaryngologist who used to visit Nigeria once every 3 months from his UK base, it took me almost one year and many general hospital appointments to finally get my surgery done as an eleven year old ......my father was there all the way.

72 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
missimelda01:
I saw this on Twitter and I was lost for words embarassed

Share your story in the comment section, let's join you to celebrate your father.
You will not get much response here. That's because fathers do not do much. If this thread was about mother's sacrifice, thread for long..

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by wahles(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
The best he made sure we had… I love u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by vosquare: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where will I start from? grin

He's the best father anyone can ask for, he's the best husband any woman can pray for, he's the best man and I try to be like him one way or the other. Man is not perfect, he's human but man his positives is far more than any other thing. He have been sacrificing since his youthful days. He the second child and only son out of 4. He hawked chewing sticks to send his siblings to school. He sacrificed a lot for his siblings and learnt a lot of skills as a youth( one thing I'm still on). One of the sacrifices he made for me was he sold his pick up to pay my fees. He didn't tell me though. I just knew that he paid the fees and I had no idea how he got it cause I knew that there was no money. Until I got home and didn't see the cabster and my mom was like it's faulty and gave it out. It was later I learnt from my bro that he sold it to meet up for my fees. I'll never forget that one. I can go on and on but man, he's the best. For me, he's the MAN.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Nilx: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Man go get 10k for acc still manage give me 8k and still squeezed out transport give me on top. Despite been jobless

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Redpillar(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
My father is my mother. She is a super human.
Happy Father's Day to All Mothers Playing The Role Of Fathers.

Wait for mother’s day. Your mother is a mother.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by AbuAeesha: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
the sacrifice of our parents can never be over emphasized,
even the Holy Book affirms this.
just that sometimes you never know the worth of what you have until you loss it or see another person who got no privilege to have what you have.
some pple can sacrifice all the fame and weatlh they have aquired if they could have a reunion with their parents.

11 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Melo melo lafe so

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? / Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.