Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory (10108 Views)

NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Lanrelagboi: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022

All Progressives Congress National Leader and Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has congratulated Ekiti State Governor-elect, Mr. Abiodun Oyebanji, and the party for winning the Saturday June 18th, 2022 governorship election.

Oyebanji, candidate of APC, won the election polling 187,057 votes to defeat his closest rival and candidate of Social Democratic Party, Mr. Segun Oni, who garnered 82,211 votes.

While celebrating the electoral feat achieved by his party in Ekiti State, Asiwaju Tinubu commended Oyebanji for the steadfastness and passion he brought into the campaign, which he said paid off with the emphatic and outstanding victory.

Tinubu was also full of praise for the party's governors and members of National Working Committee of APC under the leadership of Senator Abdullahi Adamu for recording their first major electoral victory, charging them not to relent in their efforts to lead the party to greater victory in 2023 general elections.

The APC presidential candidate said: "I congratulate our Governor-elect Abiodun Oyebanji and his Deputy, Mrs. Monisade Afuye, for their great success at the election.
This victory is our victory as members of the All Progressives Congress.
I salute the people of Ekiti State for voting for progressive leadership and continuity. I commend the leadership of our party for leading APC to this major victory in Ekiti. Also deserving of praise are our party's governors led by their Chairman and Governor of Kebbi for their hard work and tenacity to achieve victory for the party.

This feat should motivate and inspire us as we go for more victories in the coming elections.

"I must commend the now outgoing-Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, and his team whose progressive leadership in Ekiti made it possible for APC to retain government for the next four years. I am confident that the Governor will finish well and strong.

"While thanking the people of Ekiti once again for standing by APC, I urge them and indeed the generality of Nigerians to continue to maintain their faith and confidence in our party. "

Tinubu Media Office
Sunday, June 19, 2022
https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-hails-oyebanji-apc-for-ekiti-electoral-victory/

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
I congratulate Oyebanji also. He must however perform way better than Fayemi and Fayose.

I am not from Ekiti but we need the whole SW pulling in the same progressive direction and not Lagos only.

171 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Pakute: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Tunechi5(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Sergio101(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
sad

Has he recovered from what his foot soldiers just did to him in Lagos??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Viicfuntop(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
So Apc May likely win the election next year lipsrsealed

If you’re an Ondo indigene and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail. Thank you. grin

Only send if you want to buy angry

Lagos only grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by chatinent: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
How much must have been budgeted to disburse to people ready to sell their votes!

The craziest thing now is that he'll start remitting some percentage to Tinubu, the godfather.

Ekiti state, therefore, have no right to complain of suffering!

What a rig.
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu is watching

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by ettibvab: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shaking shaking grandpa
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Sunofgod(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Parachoko: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Man with a Magical Hand

Asiwaju Will Do Wanders In Osun next month with his Magical Hand.

Asiwaju Jargaban On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba

City Boy

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by iCauseTrouble: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
The highest rigger won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Fairview1: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Affliction
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
INEC did not count the online votes

Labour party won that election.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Tutonig: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC a useless party
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by LilyColin(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
The desperado

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Reality3080: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jagaban borgu the slayer of mpuru mmiri addict

For those waiting for d online results of d election

Instagram
Sdp- 20337
Apc- 2046
Pdp-14768
Labour Party- 198456

Facebook
Sdp- 13457
Apc-1076
Pdp-5678
Labour Party-276087

Twitter
Sdp-4598
Apc-1006
Pdp-3460
Labour Party-679342

Nairaland
Sdp-4328
Apc-679
Pdp-3678
Labour Party-453678

The Labour Party candidate is the social media governor of ekiti state…..a big congrats to him n Labour Party supporters

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by AntiChristian: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti kété!

LP- Twitter wing: 2,000,000 votes

LP- In Reality: 195 votes.

Na so so bad mouth and endsars hatred online but in reality no structure!

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by creatorsverse(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
He is practicing how he will hail the our incoming president HE peter obi come 23-2-2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by iiifedimma(f): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Idaytesj29(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
INEC did not count the online votes

Labour party won that election.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by CheapHomes1: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:
I congratulate Oyebanji also. He must however perform way better than Fayemi and Fayose.

I am not from Ekiti but we need the whole SW pulling in the same progressive direction and not Lagos only.

Which progressive direction is Lagos pulling?
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by CheapHomes1: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Man with a Magical Hand

Asiwaju Will Do Wanders In Osun next month with his Magical Hand.

Asiwaju Jargaban On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba

City Boy

Magical hand to buy votes?
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by ashewoboy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
The emi lokan of ekiticheesy.
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Incoming President of the federal republican of Nigeriansns
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by OdogwuBlog: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

I am not from Ekiti but we need the whole SW pulling in the same progressive direction and not Lagos only. Top
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by SOFTSKILL: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
creatorsverse:
He is practicing how he will hail the our incoming president HE peter obi come 23-2-2023

Mpurumiri overdose

169 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by puremaker7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Viicfuntop:
So Apc May likely win the election next year lipsrsealed

If you’re an Ondo indigene and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail. Thank you. grin

Only send if you want to buy angry

Lagos only grin
I want pupuru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chime: Elitist One-sided City Beautification Criticised / Bashir Magashi: Kankara Schoolboys' ‘Rescue’ Was Christmas Gift To Nigerians / Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.