Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Return Of Fuel Scarcity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Of Fuel Scarcity? (267 Views)

Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return Of Fuel Scarcity? by kalvoken(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
What's really going on this country, and the worst of it all is that we the masses are just keeping mute as if nothing is happening.

Just today I went to get a loaf of bread that don't eat back then because I assumed it was not nutritious enough. To my own surprise, I saw #900 tag on it. Bread that was initially 300 or at most 350.

This night again on my way home I discovered a heavy traffic on the road, only to know that it's due to queue at the petrol stations along the road.

For how long are we going to keep on like this?

#lalasticlala, mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Return Of Fuel Scarcity? by orisa37: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
WITHDRAW ALL FUEL SUBSIDY AND LET NNPC GO FULLY COMMERCIAL.
Re: Return Of Fuel Scarcity? by Treasure17(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yeah. Some filling stations are not selling and the ones with fuel are crowded. For Lagos though.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Keffi Set To Turban Buratai As Garkuwan / What / Lesson Politicians Should Learn From Ike Ekweremadu Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.