Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1501442 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) ... (4707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:03am On Mar 04
TemporaryHansel:

The fact that people are rich doesn’t mean the stuffs they use are original.

Ok.

Oya what do u think will be the motivation of a rich 49 year old woman to be carrying a fake bag when she can actually afford to buy the original from a flagship store when she travels abroad ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:05am On Mar 04
Ibime:

Oga forgot that his pay is now worth only half what it was 3 months ago and and 1/4 what it was last year, and employees will not take shït like before. Muki spends in dalasi (Gambia).

grin

The fact that he even admitted he called a subordinate "olodo" and then complained the person didn't react well to the insult dey amuse me sha .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

I actually liked current affairs. When I was in primary 5 I knew the capitals of most countries in the world . U can just ask me capital of Trinidad & Tobago and I will tell u without thinking cos I knew it.

I later lost interest in those things sha.

I knew all the countries of the world and capital by Primary 5 too, We usually competed among the pupils for who will know all the countries and capitals
Till now I still know them especially countries created by early 80s. Cos the atlas I used for study ended that time
I tried to do countries and presidents but those ones kept changing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:54am On Mar 04
Roland17:

Seun has obvious deficits in social interaction/ communication skills and this is more clinical based than intentional.

Seun’s personality will not allow him deviate from being specific about issues or even exaggerate things because he is usually direct and oblivious of certain unspoken social interaction clues.

Well said

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:56am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Ok.

Oya what do u think will be the motivation of a rich 49 year old woman to be carrying a fake bag when she can actually afford to buy the original from a flagship store when she travels abroad ?

How many of these Nigerians can afford the originals. Most of those Toke purses na imitation

You go see Nigerian women dey carry Hermes like say na Louis Vuitton or Coach

But this particular woman because of the level of meeting she's having, with Tinubu and Qatari official will likely bring her best. So this might actually be an original purse. Maybe one of the 2. $100k purses she has.

She might be lucky to hook an Arab prince and don't want to look cheap
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:52am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Ok.

It might be the equally expensive and original version of another bag, but it is not the same bag as the Hermes Birkin bag posted below it.

If you zoom in, you will see differences in the metal adornments. The one she has is gold and has a portion that juts upwards making it look cross-like (like the Chevrolet logo). The metal adornment on the Birkin bag is silver and is just a straight horizontal line.

Also, the leatherwork on the upper portion of the Birkin bag is quite intricate with a kind of double layered part, over which sits the strap supporting the metal adornment. Her own bag just has the leather strap supporting the metal adornment without any double layering underneath it, but instead is held in place by 2 gold clasps at each end.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:57am On Mar 04
afrodoc2:

It might be the equally expensive and original version of another bag, but it is not the same bag as the Hermes bag posted below it.

If you zoom in, you will see differences in the metal adornments. The one she has is gold and has a portion that juts upwards making it look cross-like (like the Chevrolet logo). The metal adornment on the Birkin bag is silver and is just a straight horizontal line.

Also, the leatherwork on the upper portion of the Birkin bag is quite intricate with a kind of double layered part, over which sits the strap supporting the metal adornment. Her own bag just has the leather strap supporting the metal adornment without any double layering underneath it, but instead is held in place by 2 gold clasps at each end.

Your attention to detail is impressive you must have spent a lot of time between female thighs

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:58am On Mar 04
raumdeuter:

Your attention to detail is impressive you must have spent a lot of time between female thighs

Thick thighs save lives.

But wait o. How come attention to detail equates time spent between female thighs?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:42am On Mar 04
afrodoc2:

It might be the equally expensive and original version of another bag, but it is not the same bag as the Hermes Birkin bag posted below it.

Na u supposed be minister for women affairs bros; U know their ways . I no even get the patience to take look woman bag to the extent of this analysis u do for here 🙇
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Mar 04
raumdeuter:

How many of these Nigerians can afford the originals. Most of those Toke purses na imitation

You go see Nigerian women dey carry Hermes like say na Louis Vuitton or Coach

But this particular woman because of the level of meeting she's having, with Tinubu and Qatari official will likely bring her best. So this might actually be an original purse. Maybe one of the 2. $100k purses she has.

She might be lucky to hook an Arab prince and don't want to look cheap

I just felt she's old money gang and May actually be able to afford a $100k bag if her fetish is to own and show off those luxury items .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:52am On Mar 04
raumdeuter:

I knew all the countries of the world and capital by Primary 5 too, We usually competed among the pupils for who will know all the countries and capitals
Till now I still know them especially countries created by early 80s. Cos the atlas I used for study ended that time
I tried to do countries and presidents but those ones kept changing

Those things were not only fashionable that time , they pushed u to learn more about the world around u. The internet has made the world so easy now and at the same time made more people dumb .

As regards presidents and countries , the only one that never changed from my adulthood to adulthood is the president of Cameroun; Paul Biya! The man has been president of cameroun before my father married my mother 🤦‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:55am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Na u supposed be minister for women affairs bros; U know their ways . I no even get the patience to take look woman bag to the extent of this analysis u do for here 🙇

Hehehe. I have mentored a good number of women in the past. Anything concerning women has to be done in toto, which is the way i reviewed those pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 5:59am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

The man no try at all. I saw video of his tribute to Wigwe a day after the helicopter crash was confirmed. He was all gloomy and emotional in the video.

One would've thought he would postpone the wife's birthday celebrations after that . I'm sure they have a list of everyone they invited to the party initially. Sending a message to them about the postponement would not have been a big deal at all; those ones would've understood especially knowing that the initial birth day was actually January and not February in the first place
do you know if the woman take counsel from her husband....he may has asked her not to go ahead with it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:07am On Mar 04
afrodoc2:

Thick thighs save lives.

But wait o. How come attention to detail equates time spent between female thighs?

Attention to details means you observe everything in Toto another way of saying between the thighs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:12am On Mar 04
raumdeuter:

Attention to details means you observe everything in Toto another way of saying between the thighs

Agba akin! cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:14am On Mar 04
afrodoc2:

Thick thighs save lives.

Maybe you inspect their bags after you have knocked them out. Must be your fetish. Like Eddie Murphy in boomerang checking out women's feet.

smiley

Also if you find your mentee has an expensive bag it means you have hit the jackpot. Let the womb raiding begin so the proper bag can be secured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7_SIRfo-c

video representation of afrodoc post coital investigation/insepction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmGeJVIfb1U

damn - i def did not remember thisn scene . hits different when you're older
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:41am On Mar 04
chidekings:
do you know if the woman take counsel from her husband....he may has asked her not to go ahead with it.

Lolz . Those duo are a tag team.

The man is a pastor of one of the biggest and richest RCCG parishes in the world . The wife runs a faith-based NGO that among other things organize a yearly women conference aimed at empowering women and all.

The man supports the wife's decisions and vice versa . This one no be matter of the wife not listening to the husband's counsel . If they are doing anything , they both agreed to it .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:43am On Mar 04
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. I have mentored a good number of women in the past. Anything concerning women has to be done in toto, which is the way i reviewed those pics.

grin

U are the male women leader . Epa carry on ! 🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:06am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:
https://twitter.com/jacobadewumi/status/1764186996790968464?s=46&t=UemecAdB2Jp4wCKpKUrWvQ

The comment section on this thread is wild . While I feel for the man and whatever he's going through currently ; him sef don shiiiy for church going by the last screenhots and other screenshots people are using to deola pond to him.
I also saw the Twitter thread yesterday. Though I felt pity for the man and his daughter, e do me somehow that he dey ask for donations of 1000 naira, 10,000 naira from struggling Nigerians for a tuition of over 2 million naira.

The man needed about 1.3 million naira to complete his daughter's tuition.

Na people wey still dey find money chop go dey donate for such humongous amount for a staunch supporter of BAT's poor policies.

He's experiencing the consequences of his poor political choices.

Na former pastor the man be. They don abuse the man tire because he don call PO supporters and Igbos unprintable names at different times in the past

Na the same people he still want make them help am. I wish him luck for the sake of the daughter.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:08am On Mar 04
Audio student loan bill signed into law. Lols, APC sha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:
https://twitter.com/jacobadewumi/status/1764186996790968464?s=46&t=UemecAdB2Jp4wCKpKUrWvQ

The comment section on this thread is wild . While I feel for the man and whatever he's going through currently ; him sef don shiiiy for church going by the last screenhots and other screenshots people are using to deola pond to him.
Lol, na that student loan bill own off me, I wonder why he didn't secure the loan for his daughter.

BTW, private school is luxury.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:33am On Mar 04
A001:

I also saw the Twitter thread yesterday. Though I felt pity for the man and his daughter, e do me somehow that he dey ask for donations of 1000 naira, 10,000 naira from struggling Nigerians for a tuition of over 2 million naira.

The man needed about 1.3 million naira to complete his daughter's tuition.

Na people wey still dey find money chop go dey donate for such humongous amount for a staunch supporter of BAT's poor policies.

He's experiencing the consequences of his poor political choices.

Na former pastor the man be. They don abuse the man tire because he don call PO supporters and Igbos unprintable names at different times in the past

Na the same people he still want make them help am. I wish him luck for the sake of the daughter.

I also think it sounds somehow for a person to be seeking financial help to pay his child's fees in a private university .

Private university education is luxury that the masses should not be helping the elite to sponsor at all.

It's best he liquidates his assets like selling his car or a land he owns just to pay the Tution fees instead of looking for the easiest way out ; crowd funding from people who won't benefit from his daughters education in the future .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:41am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

I also think it sounds somehow for a person to be seeking financial help to pay his child's fees in a private university .

Private university education is luxury that the masses should not be helping the elite to sponsor at all.

It's best he liquidates his assets like selling his car or a land he owns just to pay the Tution fees instead of looking for the easiest way out ; crowd funding from people who won't benefit from his daughters education in the future .

I think he is strategically appealing to batists on the platform.

If the right people enter your matter, the donations will flow.

You saw the way that lady cooking for her husband went viral as a result of Nigerians jumping on oyibo culture wars. Problem though is the man is not poor enough. If he was and he was asking for 50k,by now he would actually have over 2m.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:43am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Asset liquidation in this economy - If he sells off his car for instance, he may have to spend over 200% of its cost to buy a new one. I bit the bullet and bought a car for the missus in 2022. That car now costs 250% the price I bought it for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:47am On Mar 04
Theflint1:
Lol, na that student loan bill own off me, I wonder why he didn't secure the loan for his daughter.

BTW, private school is luxury.

The thing is a lot of people got carried away with the propaganda that followed the 2023 general elections. They saw the whole thing as we vs them situation.

The man for example saw obi supporters as his enemies and always found ways to drag them forgetting that his closest friends who can come through for him may even be obi supporters sef.

One of my best friends supported Tinibu while I supported Obi, yet we didn't allow the political difference come between us . He was reasonable enough not to join other unreasonable people to call me " omo ale" and I was respectful enough to acknowledge he saw things from a different perspective than I did.

Today we both drink together and agree Tinubu has failed thus far and nobody carries animosity against each other.

If that man had not been everywhere blasting anybody opposing Tinubu's presidency, maybe he would not not have had any reason to do any crowd-funding to pay his child's fees. I know things are hard, but he may have friends who can still come through for him but he has burned bridges knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:48am On Mar 04
https://punchng.com/report-nigerian-officials-demanding-bribes-tinubu-tells-qatari-investors/

Tinubu is passing a message to everyone - if you know what is good for you, do not even contemplate dreaming of demanding for bribes and fking this up for all of us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:48am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

Asset liquidation in this economy - If he sells off his car for instance, he may have to spend over 200% of its cost to buy a new one. I bit the bullet and bought a car for the missus in 2022. That car now costs 250% the price I bought it for.

Baba, if it's for his daughter it's worth it na. He may decide to not even buy another car till she graduates and his business picks up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:49am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

You saw the way that lady cooking for her husband went viral as a result of Nigerians jumping on oyibo culture wars. Problem though is the man is not poor enough. If he was and he was asking for 50k,by now he would actually have over 2m.

Hopefully they will come through for him sha seeing how Obidients are dragging him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 7:49am On Mar 04
Roland17:

Seun has obvious deficits in social interaction/ communication skills and this is more clinical based than intentional.

Seun’s personality will not allow him deviate from being specific about issues or even exaggerate things because he is usually direct and oblivious of certain unspoken social interaction clues.

The same Seun is alot less like this on twitter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:50am On Mar 04
BlueRayDick:

Baba, if it's for his daughter it's worth it na. He may decide to not even buy another car till she graduates and his business picks up.

That's the whole point chief. A car is not a luxury. It is a necessity. If the same girl has an accident in the house at 3am is he going to call an Uber at that time?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:53am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians hardly succumb to begging.

Ask yourself; When last did you send a dime to someone begging online?

The lady that cooked did not beg. She just made a tweet in favour of men, and men decided to spoil her to spite feminists.

You are right tho, that if the right people reason you, you go blow.

But you see begging online? Nigerians no dey emotional to that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

That's the whole point chief. A car is not a luxury. It is a necessity. If the same girl has an accident in the house at 3am is he going to call an Uber at that time?

He needs to think about his immediate need at this point.

If his daughter is about to be thrown out of school and he has a car he can sell to pay for her fees, I think it's more reasonable for him to sell the car,pay the fees and have her finish her studies; rather than hold on to the car hoping she drinks sniper out of frustration or break a leg to carry her to the hospital with the car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) ... (4707) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GreekDon, Theflint1(m), izzou(m), raumdeuter, GloriousGbola, afrodoc2, Roland17(m), User09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.