Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1539760 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (4778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:38am On May 16
BlueRayDick:

Well, it is her ministry's job to speak to these things but then I agree with u that the conspiracy of silence on the part of other high ranking government officials no make sense at all.

The fact that she's a southern woman sef will make the speaker and his imams dare her to carry on with the yeye weddings.
Na today Hausa/Fulani begin run underage paroles? There was a more sensitive way to handle things, especially since the issue was cultural and not necessarily criminal...the woman is ill-qualified for her role, another one of Tinubu's technocrats.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:39am On May 16
Roland17:

Congrats Prospa!!!

More blessings.

Chief Roland17, this is appreciatedπŸ™Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:40am On May 16
Itsrm:

Congrats bro.

Thanks boss manπŸ™Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:41am On May 16
A001:

Congratulations.

"Dealer" by Ayo Maff ft. Fireboy is a great song.

I will be listening to it.
Thanks boss.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:48am On May 16
OasisX:

.......congratulations, more favours I wish your family and prosperity.

Thank you.. And amen 😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:58am On May 16
Amigoss:

Congrats brotherly
My guy.. Thank you bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:02am On May 16
AnfieldFan:

Congrats Man...

Thanks bro😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03am On May 16
larride:

Congratulations to you and madam.

God bless the baby with perfect health and all round blessings.
Amen oo
Thanks bro. 😘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:05am On May 16
WhoDeyHause:

Congrats on your blessings boss. We pray for good health to both mother and child while recovering and more funds to your aza for the journey ahead.
Triplets when?
Thanks boss
Amen amen😎.

Triplets keh? You be my enemy? πŸ‘€
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:05am On May 16
This 4 years would probably be the worst in terms of development in Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:06am On May 16
Ellexy:
Congrats bruh. More to come

Thank you boss.
AmenπŸ™Œ.
Same to you😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:09am On May 16
izzou:
This 4 years would probably be the worst in terms of development in Rivers state.
He will do a series of projects towards his last year like wike did and all of this will be forgotten.

You know this.
Probably spend like 300bn on projects and be termed the new "Mr project"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:20am On May 16
izzou:

The legacy of dame p

Wike should never have been been the governor. He does not know how to be diplomatic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:22am On May 16
liveLongNprospa:

He will do a series of projects towards his last year like wike did and all of this will be forgotten.

You know this.
Probably spend like 300bn on projects and be termed the new "Mr project"

How does he intend to even achieve anything?

So many saboteurs in their circle, which he was part of.

At this point, everyone is taking sides, from politicians, contractors, etc.

It is just a pity sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:24am On May 16
GloriousGbola:

The legacy of dame p

Wike should never have been been the governor. He does not know how to be diplomatic

That one is their own business sha.

After the nonsense election scam that both of them pulled in the Presidential election, i care less if Wike beheads Fubara on Live TV, or Fubara doing same.

Let their fight consume their political careers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:25am On May 16
izzou:

How does he intend to even achieve anything?

So many saboteurs in their circle, which he was part of.

At this point, everyone is taking sides, from politicians, contractors, etc.

It is just a pity sha.

He will achieve.
Nor be him dey handle funds ni.
Unless he's an idiot.
From the guy to wike, all of them are evil people.
Na the people of rivers I really pity
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:48am On May 16
izzou:

That one is their own business sha.

After the nonsense election scam that both of them pulled in the Presidential election, i care less if Wike beheads Fubara on Live TV, or Fubara doing same.

Let their fight consume their political careers.
Amen to that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On May 16
Theflint1:
Na today Hausa/Fulani begin run underage paroles? There was a more sensitive way to handle things, especially since the issue was cultural and not necessarily criminal...the woman is ill-qualified for her role, another one of Tinubu's technocrats.

If u read the woman's petition to the IGP, u will see where she mentioned the issue of Childs right act.

How can a lawmaker be seen not only encouraging but sponsoring the marriage of underage girls in their dozens and then tagging it as constituency projects?

I don't think the woman is in the wrong for raising the issue ; it is within the purview of her office. Except of course if we are saying she's only on the seat to protect the right of southern girl child and not northern girl child.

This country sef!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:27pm On May 16
BlueRayDick:

If u read the woman's petition to the IGP, u will see where she mentioned the issue of Childs right act.

How can a lawmaker be seen not only encouraging but sponsoring the marriage of underage girls in their dozens and then tagging it as constituency projects?

I don't think the woman is in the wrong for raising the issue ; it is within the purview of her office. Except of course if we are saying she's only on the seat to protect the right of southern girl child and not northern girl child.

This country sef!

I schooled up north. We were mostly Southerners. Then we had 3 core northerners in a set. Straight from the village. I doubt any of them had been in a environment where the girl child was expected to anything more than child rearing. Unfortunately one of the girls lost her dad in their jss3. Next thing her uncle married her off sharp sharp. We never saw her again. That girl could have been a manager in bank or mtn or an oil company. Instead na vvf.

That is northern 'culture'
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:31pm On May 16
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On May 16
OasisX:
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Guy no share this thing until e happen. This emirates thing na like wicked babe wey go dey cocktease

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On May 16
GloriousGbola:

I schooled up north. We were mostly Southerners. Then we had 3 core northerners in a set. Straight from the village. I doubt any of them had been in a environment where the girl child was expected to anything more than child rearing. Unfortunately one of the girls lost her dad in their jss3. Next thing her uncle married her off sharp sharp. We never saw her again. That girl could have been a manager in bank or mtn or an oil company. Instead na vvf.

That is northern 'culture'

Chai!

This is one of the reasons why most people who agitate for disintegration of this country do so.

Like we are so different in β€œculture β€œ; the things that seem normal in the north appears abnormal to us here in the south and vice versa .

I also had my own share of cultural shock during NYSC when I was walking in town with fellow coroners and I hung my hands across the female corper’s shoulder without much self awareness. I no know say as we Dey waka almost everybody was looking at us with a sneer on their faces at my β€œdisgusting” public show of affection.

It took me few minutes to figure the reason why everyone focused their attention on us cos that is actually not the first time they are seeing corpers. As I realize what the issue is, I quickly adjusted o cos they actually had sharia law in force , but it appears it doesn’t really apply to non-Muslims/ non-indigenes . From that day I just try to be on my best behavior once I’m not within our safe space ( Corpers lodge and the school compound )
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:42pm On May 16
Portable may be a lot of things negative , but he’s also one of the most intelligent guys currently in the music business in Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7BWQUjtKpM/?igsh=MTlycTVuZXdndXFvaQ==

The weyrey even add the soundbite of the people wey arrest am inside song πŸ˜‚

He was released yesterday on bail and today he already has a song about the incident out. Guy is milking every negative situation to make money .

It will shock the lady car owner that na proceed of the music he go use pay the gbese πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:48pm On May 16
liveLongNprospa:
Looks like apc government favored me.
First pikin Don show today😎

Congratulationssssssssssssssssssss πŸŽŠβœ¨πŸ§ΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ.

I'm so happy for you 😁😁.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:56pm On May 16
GloriousGbola:

Guy no share this thing until e happen. This emirates thing na like wicked babe wey go dey cocktease

grin grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On May 16
BlueRayDick:

This country sef!

If those girls are not orphans say they have parents you will be surprised that parents of girls in the North will tell the minister to shut up and leave them alone

Culture and religion makes people defensive no one will willingly agree that their culture or religious practice is shitty?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:08pm On May 16
GloriousGbola:

Is there really any big deal in Emirates coming back?

I no be international flyer, but i have never heard passengers were stranded because Emirates left

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:26pm On May 16
izzou:

Is there really any big deal in Emirates coming back?

I no be international flyer, but i have never heard passengers were stranded because Emirates left

There is a big deal on this thread na. As obidient vs agbado.

Make I troll some pipu na angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bongadu: 1:33pm On May 16
GloriousGbola:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bongadu: 1:34pm On May 16
Eunoiaa:

I'm so happy for you 😁😁.

Our own is coming soon πŸ₯Ί
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bongadu: 1:34pm On May 16
GloriousGbola:

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bongadu: 1:35pm On May 16
Eunoiaa:

I'm so happy for you 😁😁.

Our own is coming soon πŸ₯Ί

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (4778) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer, akwesenana, Sportsweb, superfelix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.