Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1579168 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) ... (4848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:25pm On May 22
BlueRayDick:

Can u imagine?

I didn't even know Iran had set the precedent a long time ago. See Okpa now making it seem like Israel was doing the abominable when they were only repaying a debt owed

There was no evidence. People alleged that it was Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a proxy militia group and not a state actor.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:25pm On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The host country cannot attack the embassy but you think a 3rd party state can attack the building.... Lmao. Legally Iran and Israel is not even at war. Abeg I'm done with this low and bigoted argument.

Was Iran at war with Israel when Iran bombed Israeli embassy in Argentina in 1992?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:26pm On May 22
BlueRayDick:

Was Iran at war with Israel when Iran bombed Israeli embassy in Argentina in 1992?

Provide evidence that Iran bombed Israeli embassy in Argentina.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:28pm On May 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Provide evidence that Iran bombed Israeli embassy in Argentina.

Provide evidence that Israel bombed Iran's embassy in Syria

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 5:17pm On May 22
🚹🚹Update: Mossad strikes again!!! The head of the Iranian intelligence service of Lorestan province in Iran was assassinated!!đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„

Israel just de kill this Iranian top men like flies

https://twitter.com/CaptCoronado/status/1792971221723914530?t=sxD0X3hrSsHumfWYOgpODg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On May 22
Sportsweb:
🚹🚹Update: Mossad strikes again!!! The head of the Iranian intelligence service of Lorestan province in Iran was assassinated!!đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„

https://twitter.com/CaptCoronado/status/1792971221723914530?t=sxD0X3hrSsHumfWYOgpODg&s=19

Hmmm. LordAdam16 you might have to revise your calculations oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On May 22
Sportsweb:

What is the guys name. I want to search if any other media outlet is carrying the news
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:01pm On May 22
raumdeuter:

What is the guys name. I want to search if any other media outlet is carrying the news

His name is Hussein Rahimi

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:11pm On May 22
The kind of lies we'll hear tomorrow, lol

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:18pm On May 22
Sportsweb:
You never begin cry tongue tongue😜

I hope you say the same thing when someone you made in life backstabs you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:39pm On May 22
raumdeuter:

omo I no see any media outlet carrying it o , probably fake.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:22pm On May 22
CrystalTiger:

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:32pm On May 22
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:40pm On May 22
.....but I guess Obaseki should have known better. This ain't gonna end well and definitely gonna affect AI chance of winning upcoming guber election in the state.

Palace has come out to tell the world the truth, Ọba ti jĂĄde tan.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42pm On May 22
grin

.....Palace chooses the right time to say; Enough is Enough. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:57pm On May 22
TemporaryHansel:

I hope you say the same thing when someone you made in life backstabs you.
That one concern your village people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:59pm On May 22
grin

.......loud and clear, Atiku will contest in 2027.

https:///jrnaib2/status/1793331679823614146?s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:00pm On May 22
Sym
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:11pm On May 22
OasisX:
.....but I guess Obaseki should have known better. This ain't gonna end well and definitely gonna affect AI chance of winning upcoming guber election in the state.

Palace has come out to tell the world the truth, Ọba ti jĂĄde tan.
Lol, I don't know how Obaseki managed to fumble his relationship with the palace so badly, it's difficult to see how all of this won't rub off on AI...sadly the only other formidable candidates are the APC guy who can barely string two sentences together, and Olumide Akpata of LP...probably one of the most wide-eyed and desperate candidates in recent history. At this point it's anybody but the APC guy though, the man sounds too dull.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:40pm On May 22
Theflint1:
Lol, I don't know how Obaseki managed to fumble his relationship with the palace so badly, it's difficult to see how all of this won't rub off on AI...sadly the only other formidable candidates are the APC guy who can barely string two sentences together, and Olumide Akpata of LP...probably one of the most wide-eyed and desperate candidates in recent history. At this point it's anybody but the APC guy though, the man sounds too dull.

.....AI seems prepared and ready for the job. I think he is more prepared than the rest, follow by the Ellupee Candidate.

Monday gonna turn Ododo of Edo if he wins. I am not sure he has anything to offer at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:42am On May 23
CrystalTiger:

No wonder Keyamo and Pantami Dey fight ontop airport WI-FI. 😂

Just wait and see how Keyamo will start boasting about irrelevant stuff like Emirates coming back to Nigeria solely his doing . I’m sure he will add the airport WI-FI matter to his achievement as well and grounding of Dana airlines cos of the runway incident .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:55am On May 23
Theflint1:

So far the constitution vests so much executive power in the hands of State governors , they (governors ) will always 4ck up any traditional ruler that refuses to fall in line no matter how revered such traditional ruler is among the people . It doesn’t matter whether the traditional ruler stool has been existing since year 100 BC ; a governor will always mess them up due to political differences .

The fact that governors pay salaries of traditional rulers compels them to be subservient to the governors while their tenure lasts .

If Obaseki finds a way to rig the election in favor of his anointed candidate , it won’t matter whether Oba of Benin is displeased with him or not. Nigerian elections don’t really reflect the will of the people , so I won’t hold my breath that Onaseki won’t still have his way. If Segedinho’s account of the 2023 general elections in Edo state is anything to go by; then it’s possible Obaseki might still use the hungry youth to work things in his favor and his preferred candidate .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:09am On May 23
Ibime:

Hmmm. LordAdam16 you might have to revise your calculations oh

Spooks are fair game.
Sovereigns are untouchable.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:26am On May 23
BlueRayDick:

So far the constitution vests so much executive power in the hands of State governors , they (governors ) will always 4ck up any traditional ruler that refuses to fall in line no matter how revered such traditional ruler is among the people . It doesn’t matter whether the traditional ruler stool has been existing since year 100 BC ; a governor will always mess them up due to political differences .

The fact that governors pay salaries of traditional rulers compels them to be subservient to the governors while their tenure lasts .

If Obaseki finds a way to rig the election in favor of his anointed candidate , it won’t matter whether Oba of Benin is displeased with him or not. Nigerian elections don’t really reflect the will of the people , so I won’t hold my breath that Onaseki won’t still have his way. If Segedinho’s account of the 2023 general elections in Edo state is anything to go by; then it’s possible Obaseki might still use the hungry youth to work things in his favor and his preferred candidate .
It's not as much about falling in line as it is about Obaseki poking...the previous Oba and the current one generally don't interfere with politics, so Obaseki could have handled whatever little issues there were better.

I don't think Obaseki has enough clout in the state to swing elections the way of his candidate wildly, say even a quarter how a Wike would have done if Wike were in his shoes...the only saving grace for Asue Ighodalo is that he still seems the most ready for the job, and the people trying to politicize the rift are in the camp of the APC guy who as an individual is quite unsellable...if they were backing the LP guy, it'd have been game over a long time ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:29am On May 23
https://www.nairaland.com/8101507/chinese-company-denies-foul-play

A statement by the company’s Public Affairs Manager, Mr Ceng Jing, said the unfortunate incident happened when Miss Ocheze fell asleep while operating the crane, causing her to lose control and fall.

these are the people okpa is carryomg water for - their lies alone show a complete contempt and disrespect for us. not thier fault sha. 100% see finish.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:37am On May 23
GloriousGbola:

these are the people okpa is carryomg water for - their lies alone show a complete contempt and disrespect for us. not thier fault sha. 100% see finish.
I've heard gist of some of these Chinese expatriates being criminals from China, and in some cases they serve portions of their sentence in Nigeria running nearly free labour under Chinese companies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45am On May 23
GloriousGbola:

Hold my beerđŸș.. Let's hear from DR CONGO

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:52am On May 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Hold my beerđŸș.. Let's hear from DR CONGO

you are calling incompetent american citizens acting of their own accord when your daddy putin [the leader of a country] is actually sponsoring coup plots all over africa ?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:01am On May 23
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1792691895304646688?t=uOzwHWPi4ZprJn1J7Nuqgg&s=19

It's a laughing matter to this one.. Confidently saying, it's all politics..And there are people seated down there laughing with him..

It's either Nigerians kill APC or APC will kill Nigerians..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04am On May 23
GloriousGbola:

you are calling incompetent american citizens acting of their own accord when your daddy putin [the leader of a country] is actually sponsoring coup plots all over africa ?

They're now incompetent American citizens. They're no longer minding their business ❓❓
You're a clown

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:10am On May 23
Theflint1:
It's not as much about falling in line as it is about Obaseki poking...the previous Oba and the current one generally don't interfere with politics, so Obaseki could have handled whatever little issues there were better.

I don't think Obaseki has enough clout in the state to swing elections the way of his candidate wildly, say even a quarter how a Wike would have done if Wike were in his shoes...the only saving grace for Asue Ighodalo is that he still seems the most ready for the job, and the people trying to politicize the rift are in the camp of the APC guy who as an individual is quite unsellable...if they were backing the LP guy, it'd have been game over a long time ago.

Well, I don’t know the history of their beef/rift sha; but I’m speaking to the fact that there’s so much powers in the hands of a governor under this democratic dispensation. If a governor doesn’t like the way u breath , he can go as far as deposing u.

Till today nobody knows what exactly Sanusi did wrong that made Ganduje depose him.

As regards whether Obaseki has what it takes to swing election in his candidate’s favor , well what I’ve learnt in naija politics is that a desperate outgoing governor can go to any length to install a stooge in his place . We saw Yahaya Bello do it recently with Ododo in Kogi state .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:17am On May 23
BlueRayDick:

His name is Hussein Rahimi

It's believable

2 years ago, Israel took out this senior man....in Tehran the capital of Iran.

The joos dey commot all kinds of pieces from the board. Double and triple chop drafts moves like those old men under trees beside mechanic workshop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) ... (4848) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), RevFrEbuka(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.