Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440801 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2022
thorrvik55:

Running from EFCC everyday, wondering where Ur next meal would come from till the next time $100 gift card drop grin grin

In ur mind u are living ur best life.. No reason something meaningful way u go use ur life do

like I said, 100$ is 70k+.. some civil servants don't make up to that in a month grin

I'd be glad to be running from efcc than running from wretchedness and poverty grin

Now go put your opinion into work or fade off like your never existed grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
some time ago might be a year or 2 ago.. so much has happened and some leveled up has happened to..

Now go level up and forget about your shitty opinion because it ends in your screen.. grin
See the fool claiming big boy...shameless beggar and fraudster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So in your family social gathering, the broke one's cannot talk? grin
lol, what are you going to say when you re broke?

I don't listen to my broke uncle's because their opinions are shiits, they don't add values..

During an event in my family about a month ago, there was a family gathering, the broke ones was suggesting how the events will go and shilling their nonsense opinions upandan, they didn't contribute anything meaningful to the occasion..

The well to do ones didn't say much but contributed immensely to the event.. we prioritilzed the ones that contributed and treated them VIP..

The broke and useless ones with lenghty opinions was hibernated and put in their place.. errands.. they were relagated to doing errands..

If you re broke among your peers and family, you'd be relegated to going errands.. that's where your opinion falls cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dog cheesy I dont have to do anything..
You are the one that's doing all the barking and biting grin

You've exhibited all the characteristics of an attack dog on this forum and so it's not like what I'm saying is an insult.
You basically live to please and you keep chasing to impress .
I wonder who is your handler outside of nairaland? grin
Who owns you in real life nihilistjnr?
Is your master pleased with how you carry out your duties? cheesy

Ohh, you got this goddamn right!!!
He's the only person who has ignited the terrible class warfare we're seeing here.

I really don't know who the fool thinks he's impressing. People will have be having normal conversation, next thing the insecure mofo will post his car, his house, his phone, even his credit card, like?? Nigga, who the fvck are you trying to impress? People who you will never meet?

People who don't care to know you? His narcissism mixed with a huge behavioural insecurity cannot be talked about enough.

The German shepherd truly needs help.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Calabar Snoopdog baba Aja

I'm about to take my son to boxing gym right now.
We are good over here.

Instead of wondering about who is handling me off Nairaland, you should be wondering about your poor mother walking around barefoot in the uncompleted building you call a home

What if a nail pierces her foot, she could get tetanus and die bro.

And what the hell are you feeding that dog there? How won't it die.

Bruh, why don't you take sone time to figure out a strategy to actually....live long first. Leave prospering for now.

I couldn't be me sha. Tufia!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2022
so basically the adult kid called nihilist & the yahoo guy is saying people should not counter their opinion cox they're made. lol!
so any opposing opinion they will dig your past post to show how poor you're & not on their balling level.

Imagine if guys like;
Musk,
Otedola,
Rabiu &
Dangote create a NL account...come visit dis thread. u wey be agba baller 4 UK, US, AUssie etc go just deactivate ur acct.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

Jesu!!!!
You see wetin I dey talk. Rat wey dey feel like elephant. A hungry conman scouring the internet for victims. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by thorrvik55(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
like I said, 100$ is 70k+.. some civil servants don't make up to that in a month grin

I'd be glad to be running from efcc than running from wretchedness and poverty grin

Now go put your opinion into work or fade off like your never existed grin

And there are those making their money legit, still doing well and doing alright but still won't see the need to label others as broke..

Same u way dem post ur picture for Chelsea thread some time ago way be like one kind lekpacious poverty stricken man servant don dey claim baller, dey get mouth call another person way u no know broke cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Donjazet2:

Ohh, you got this goddamn right!!!
He's the only person who has ignited the terrible class warfare we're seeing here.

I really don't know who the fool thinks he's impressing. People will have be having normal conversation, next thing the insecure mofo will post his car, his house, his phone, even his credit card, like?? Nigga, who the fvck are you trying to impress? People who you will never meet?

People who don't care to know you? His narcissism mixed with a huge behavioural insecurity cannot be talked about enough.

The German shepherd needs help.

But you posted your 'parents house' and claimed it was yours.

Then you started littering the thread with pictures of your Nollywood era flat.

This is why I will always continue to spank your ugly head Donatus.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

that was 2 to 3 years ago bro..

So much has happened..

Lifes not a movie bro.. cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
lol, what are you going to say when you re broke?

I don't listen to my broke uncle's because their opinions are shiits, they don't add values..

During an event in my family about a month ago, there was a family gathering, the broke ones was suggesting how the events will go and shilling their nonsense opinions upandan, they didn't contribute anything meaningful to the occasion..

The well to do ones didn't say much but contributed immensely to the event.. we prioritilzed the ones that contributed and treated them VIP..

The broke and useless ones with lenghty opinions was hibernated and put in their place.. errands.. they were relagated to doing errands..

If you re broke among your peers and family, you'd be relegated to going errands.. that's where your opinion falls cheesy

So basically you are saying no rich person ran any sort of errand leading up to the event? You personally followed up with all the rich people and also you personally followed up with all the plans to know that not one suggestion from a broke person was used abi cheesy.

Is that what you are saying?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Can we all go back to debating our candidates both meaningfully and with amalanomics....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So basically you are saying no rich person ran any sort of errand leading up to the event? You personally followed up with all the rich people and also you personally followed up with all the plans to know that not one suggestion from a broke person was used abi cheesy.

Is that what you are saying?

just shut up bro.. shut up and get to work grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
thorrvik55:

And there are those making their money legit, still doing well and doing alright but still won't see the need to label others as broke..

Same u way dem post ur picture for Chelsea thread some time ago way be like one kind lekpacious poverty stricken man servant don dey claim baller, dey get mouth call another person way u no know broke cheesy cheesy

that was a year or 2 ago, I doubled the hustle and so much has happened cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Calabar Snoopdog baba Aja

I'm about to take my son to boxing gym right now.
We are good over here.

Instead of wondering about who is handling me off Nairaland, you should be wondering about your poor mother walking around barefoot in the uncompleted building you call a home

What if a nail pierces her foot, she could get tetanus and die bro.

And what the hell are you feeding that dog there? How won't it die.

Bruh, why don't you take sone time to figure out a strategy to actually....live long first. Leave prospering for now.

I couldn't be me sha. Tufia!!!

Lmao.. You see the dead dog in this picture was actually more Obidient than you are right now.
But unlike the popular saying, I do believe you can teach old dogs new tricks.
I just need raumdeuter to improve his training on you.

I hope your son does great actually.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

Nihilist is a hell of a human..

I think and believe he is worth every penny he earns cos he is so wierdly intelligent and smart in his endeavours.

He can break and open your enclosed secret if he intends to..

He is among the 5 persons i respect with no regret whatsoever..

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
that was 2 to 3 years ago bro..

So much has happened..

Lifes not a movie bro.. cool
Why you cover the face, let's compare it to the enzema infested face I already have in my archives...Fraudster
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
just shut up bro.. shut up and get to work grin

Exactly my point.. You have limited information and it's obvious you don't even know how your own family works grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

Why you cover the face, let's compare it to the enzema infested face I already have in my archives...Fraudster
nothing to proof, just double up or shove your opinion deep down your anus embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Exactly my point.. You have limited information and it's obvious you don't even know how your own family works grin
bro, I don't have time to start telling you stories..

I said what I said, your opinion is shiit if you ain't got money

Take it or you leave it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. You see the dead dog in this picture was actually more Obidient than you are right now.
But unlike the popular saying, I do believe you can teach old dogs new tricks.
I just need raumdeuter to improve his training on you.

I hope your son does great actually.

My son is set for life. He will never have to assemble his fellow paupers on Nairaland

Like I said, focus on the right priorities.

Like how to live long. You can figure out the prospering part later grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
nothing to proof, just double up or shove your opinion deep down your anus embarassed
Nothing to prove, but without asking for it you posted one of the numerous fake pics you use in your scamming endeavors to deceive the gullible...Fraudster
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
bro, I don't have time to start telling you stories..

I said what I said, your opinion is shiit if you ain't got money

Take it or you leave it
What you said was worthless and but I'm sure your family still listens to you.. Seeee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

Nothing to prove, but without asking for it you posted one of the numerous fake pics you use in your scamming endeavors to deceive the gullible...Fraudster
hahaha.... I wanted to tell you that so much has happened in 2 -3 years of that screenshot you posted..

I'm the man now cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

My son is set for life. He will never have to assemble his fellow paupers on Nairaland

Like I said, focus on the right priorities.

Like how to live long. You can figure out the prospering part later grin

WHY ARE YOU USING YOUR SON AS BAIT? grin
Let the young pup and anything that has to do with him stay offline.

Surely as an old dog you should know this nau cheesy

In the meantime for your training, I'll draw up a schedule and share with Raumdeuter..
Don't worry it will be effective grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
hahaha.... I wanted to tell you that so much has happened in 2 -3 years of that screenshot you posted..

I'm the man now cool

That's the shit.. No one cares, if u were the woman or u are the man now.

Not one person cares Mr. Look at me, I used to be the woman but I'm the Man now

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:

I'm the man now cool
oga Sean..

u posted ur non-covered pic when d ball was not balling...i believe posting ur pics when d ball is already balling wouldn't be a problem.

just like how everyone was on Don J's neck till he later did

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Segedinho:

oga Sean..

u posted ur non-covered pic when d ball was not balling...i believe posting ur pics when d ball is already balling wouldn't be a problem.

why will I do what you say bro?

Your opinion doesn't pay my bills undecided

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

That's the shit.. No one cares, if u were the woman or u are the man now.

Not one person cares Mr. Look at me, I used to be the woman but I'm the Man now
tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Segedinho:

oga Sean..

Okafor Darlington posting from a shared hotspot from one delapidated hut that serves as his village HK claiming a Man... grin cheesy
Things you'd love to see

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022
There's fire on the mountain it seems.

What is little finger cooking?
Whose attack dog is he? cheesy

https://twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1593851046497030151?t=0eqWP7cosEOyqsSCsRgLRg&s=19

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022
seankafor:
why will I do what you say bro?

Your opinion doesn't pay my bills undecided
so in all ....

Donj was the owner of dat pics u almost lynched him for......

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.