Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,816 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500725 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibkayee:

We’re actually already on our second, you didn’t know? grin

Don't mind dem grin grin kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nostradamus1:
It is sad honestly.
This guys that stay in one party always suffer a lot( Jagaban and Buhari na exception). They lose their footing to all this "arranges cross -dressers"

This man's story is sad
Same with one of APC presidential candidate (primaries) that was Buhari 's running mate once.( The one that was asking who love Buhari.I think he is Igbo). Naija politics is not an ideological something like Britain in Labour and Progressives or US like Dems and GOP.

In the words of Obi, there is no ideological difference. They all stand for looting, stealing and window dressing

Modified

My bad . Just confirmed that Buhari was a political jobber. ANPP then CPC

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dogara in a bid to fight for Northern Christians endorsed Atiku a Moslem.
And a Northerner at that.

Like can you guys be serious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chic2pimp(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Chic2pimp come out I know you are lurking behind
Last week nihilistjnr and I caught them entering nairaland together after a long time
If I were one mugu here I will refer to them as alts

LOOOL grin grin grin. See me see trouble o cheesy cheesy..You people should leave my darling alone abeg angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

They are alts they alternate who stays on top and below tongue tongue

ibkaye has been here since 2007 or 08 sef

This one actually got me laughing sha grin grin. Dayo you are an agbaya!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dogara in a bid to fight for Northern Christians endorsed Atiku a Moslem.

Dogara another political prostitute that's always jumping from one party to another, so he can make a personal change
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
chic2pimp:

Don't mind dem kiss kiss kiss

You just carry dey hide dey chop wetin men dey use touchlight dey find upandan. Well done bros

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chic2pimp(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
diggz:

You just carry dey hide dey chop wetin men dey use touchlight dey find upandan. Well done bros

Diggz!....Welcome back Bro. Not heard from you in a minute. Haaaaa you too grin. Anyways we thank Gawd o grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

What's so certain in 2023 is; Peter Obi and Labour Party will lule woefully. What I deduced in that Clip is, Peter Obi is a serial Betrayal.

He betrayed APGA. He sworn never to leave the Party, yet he left. He supported Atiku's Candidacy for 2023. Assured his Kinsmen that surest expressway for an Igbo man to Aso Rock is Atiku's 2023 Ticket. 2 weeks after using 5 adjectives to convince his Kinsmen, he betrayed again.

Is this type of Leaders Nigeria really deserve?! Don J said he joins LP because of Ideology....LMFAO! Obi was a Governor under APGA for 8yrs. Was with PDP until middle of this year and now in Labour.... can a God fearing Obidient explain his Ideology to us in, perhaps, football terms?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo
We're doomed sha. No hope in sight at all. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Kenneth Okonkwo is Don J Pro Max. This is exactly what donstan18 was talking about this afternoon about them.
No objective and sensible Igbo man will frown at Soludo’s letter to Peter Obi.

Day by day, they keep proving him right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Don't let these distract you from the fact that APC as a party in 8 years has managed to do twice the damage to this country than the much maligned PDP government did in 16 odd years...A vote for any of these parties is a vote to continue in corruption, poverty, oppression that makes the average Nigerian default mode to be endless lamentations and gnashing of teeth...We need to change the status quo and drive these thieving entities out of Power...Lest I forget Vote Peter Obi for President kiss kiss

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
donstan18:

No objective and sensible Igbo man will frown at Soludo’s letter to Peter Obi.

Day by day, they keep proving him right.

I want to think you were not in Nigeria and social media space pre 2015......APC were so civil,classy when Gej was running Nigeria to the ground....

But now APC provided 24/7 light,great economy,security that "obidense" are so ungrateful for and are bullying,cursing APC and their candidates grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tataffo:

I want to think you were not in Nigeria and social media space pre 2015......APC were so civil,classy when Gej was running Nigeria to the ground....

But now APC provided 24/7 light,great economy,security that "obidense" are so ungrateful for and are bullying,cursing APC and their candidates grin
A prominent Agbadorian even accused Gej of sponsoring Boko Haram...But No, we should stop calling out the mentally deficient drug dealer..kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

Champions of new Nigeria.... Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tataffo:

Did you read Soludo’s letter to Obi?

Was he making sense or not??

What Buhari, Abacha, Hitler, Shekau, Osisikanwku, Bill Gate or Osama did before 1362 isn’t my concern here.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

Obi Ministerial Nominees, Don J is missing though..... LMFAO!

Al Mustapha is now a SAINT too!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Champions of new Nigeria.... Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh!
They’re very useless with no common sense.

That’s what that Gay nuisance wanted to do here before he lost sensible people like Segedinho, Izzou, Blueraydick and few former Okwute supporters who are now neutral because they couldn’t endure the stupidity of most eediotic obbedient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
CAPdan21:

A prominent Agbadorian even accused Gej of sponsoring Boko Haram...But No, we should stop calling out the mentally deficient drug dealer..kwantinue

But now he is born again,civil,classy and not in support of bullying....

Buhari moving from anpp to CPC to APC was not a crime then....buhari not building anpp,a northern regional party to a formidable force and a national party was not a sin then grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

They're defending someone who never shows interest in any collaboration with their candidate yet. He's a Presidential Candidate as Peter, I guess these people ain't aware?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
donstan18:

Did you read Soludo’s letter to Obi?

Was he making sense or not??

What Buhari, Abacha, Hitler, Shekau, Osisikanwku, Bill Gate or Osama did before 1362 isn’t my concern here.

He made Nonsense

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
donstan18:

They’re very useless with no common sense.

That’s what that Gay nuisance wanted to do here before he lost sensible people like S.egedinho, I.zzou, B.lueraydick and few former Okwute supporters who are now neutral because they couldn’t endure the stupidity of most eediotic obbedient.

grin

..... that Jack nigga is doing more harms than good for Peter Obi. He's reducing him to a regional Candidate gradually.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Copy and paste spammer shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
What's so certain in 2023 is; Amoda tinubu and APC will lule woefully. What I deduced in this whole election sage is tinubu is drug pusher and a conman with brain dead.

He betrayed Nigerians. He sworn that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, yet years later he's gunning for Nigeria presidency. He supported buhari's Candidacy for 2015. Assured his Nigerians that

1.To fight corruption and revamp the economy.

2.Creation of three million jobs per year

3. Creation of a Social Welfare Programme where a minimum of N5000 would be paid to 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens

4.Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years

5.Empowerment scheme to employ 740,000 graduates across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory

6.Payment of allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for 12 months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programme.

7.Creation of 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation per annum (20,000 per state)

8.Making free education at primary, secondary and tertiary levels for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and education

9.Making naira stable at the international market ($/1naira)

10.The defeat of Boko Haram and other terrorists

11.a minimum of N5000 would be paid to 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens

12. The fuel price will be below 87naira and subsidy removal

13. Ban on government officials from going abroad for medical treatment

8 years later he wants to continue the calamity he created after using 5 Blu blu bla bla and drug money to convince his Kinsmen, he betrayed again.

Is this type of Leaders Nigeria really deserve?! OasisX said he joins BAT because of Blu bla bla Ideology....LMFAO! Tinubu said he created Lagos (a former capital of Nigeria) under 8yrs but can't mention one bridge constructed by him. .... can a God fearing batified explain his Ideology to us in, perhaps, Blu bla bla terms?!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tataffo:

He made Nonsense
Trust me, you’re not more politically sensible than Anambra state Governor Soludo. smiley

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tataffo:

But now he is born again,civil,classy and not in support of bullying....

Buhari moving from anpp to CPC to APC was not a crime then....buhari not building anpp,a northern regional party to a formidable force and a national party was not a sin then grin
Let some of them be forming Neutral or fence sitters, but it is only when it comes to bash Peter Obi you'll see them coming out in force patting each other on the backs...We know you and you know that we know you, those with stake in the progress of Nigeria will Vote to get out of this oppression...Like the bible says the sun and rain falls on both the good and the wicked, maybe Nigeria get state for the neutrals and fence sitters...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
"Elections are not won, or lost on social media"
OasisX:

grin

..... that Jack nigga is doing more harms than good for Peter Obi. He's reducing him to a regional Candidate gradually.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

See Epistle drops on me ffs!... LMFAO
We all gonna be well entertained before the Election.

Let's keep the thread growing and lively!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Theflint1:
"Elections are not won, or lost on social media"

grin

You're 100% correct bruh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

I no dey read epistle again on this board.

Make it max of 3 paragraphs, then I'll be interested in it. Anything above na to scroll pass o..... no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:
Omo
We're doomed sha. No hope in sight at all. cry

Baba whether Obama or Satan become president. Some people will thrive and some will suffer. Where you land will depend on yourself largely and if things are not paying you, change something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
donstan18:

Trust me, you’re not more politically sensible than Anambra state Governor Soludo. smiley

Trust me,you're not more intelligent than Ngozi Okonjo iweala GCON, who has worked with soludo before and gave a vivid description of his kind of person

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), enigma0, afrodoc2, piroskey94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.