Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President (73438 Views)

Fubara Plotting To Demolish Our Official Residence, Pro-Wike Speaker Amaewhule / President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by 9jaRealist: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2022
yamunla:
Aguda

the Brazilian slave returnees .

great grandfather of joke silva

femi pedro

bankole cardozo

candido da rocha

mobolaji bank Anthony

Antonio dehinde fernandez

The VP’s house (formerly the Presidential Guest House) is named after the late Hon. Justice Akinsola Aguda…
>
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by ofiko123(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Naija dey bam..
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by rolams(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2022
So, Okowa is the only name we can mention 100% now that may reside here come 2023 at the moment! 2023 election may be one of the elections we may not easily forget.
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by kernniejay(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Sirheny007:
By God's grace, no APC candidate will come within a 12meter radius of it again.
angry
I support your prayer, but the problem is with the short-memory Nigerians.
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by MrPolitics: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2022
deebrownneymar:

Is it situate within Aso Rock?

Yes
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by MrPolitics: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2022
bjcole:
that's the property they used #7B to build. Nigeria and waste are so synonymous

No. That is another property that has not been completed. The official designation of this house is the president’s guest house but is currently housing the VP until that 7 billion naira house is completed
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by tpdgenius(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
MrPolitics:
Many Nigerians don’t know the residence of their Vice President. There aren’t even many pictures of the Aso Rock presidential villa.

This is the Akinola Aguda house. The official residence of the Nigerian Vice President.
Vice Presidents Atiku Abubakar, Goodluck Jonathan, Namadi Sambo and Yemi Osinbajo have all lived here.

Fun facts ;
1. Aguda house has had different designations in the past.
2. It was initially built to be the official residence of the Chief Justice of Nigeria hence why it was named after a former Chief Justice.
3. It was designated as the president’s guest house where he could host visiting heads of state
4. This was the last house MKO Abiola was moved to by the military before he was rushed to the hospital where he died.

Photo 1 : Exterior of Aguda House
Photo 2 : VP Sambo receives VP-elect Osinbajo at Aguda House (2015)
Photo 3 : VP Osinbajo hosts sallah inside Aguda House
Photo 4 : Another exterior of Aguda House
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by Ifakiland(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Angelics:

by HIS special grace I will not be in need that time. My life will be a testimony. Thank you still
Ok
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
AfroKnight:
Me and my Magnolia should lodge in this house.

E no dey impressive to me o. Boya it's the pictures.
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by FalseProphet1(m): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2022
topoftheworld:

Oga, I have not seen U saying Anything abt next year election ooo.

Who is going to win?
Peter Obi will win next election.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by AskProf: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Angelics:

my full name is OYOM ANGELA UBI sir

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by AskProf: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Angelics:

by HIS special grace I will not be in need that time. My life will be a testimony. Thank you still

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2023
yamunla:
Aguda

the Brazilian slave returnees .

great grandfather of joke silva

femi pedro

bankole cardozo

candido da rocha

mobolaji bank Anthony

Antonio dehinde fernandez
you sabi......The Martins, the Galazos, etc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.