Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi (47154 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Orokojasper(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
From most of the comments above,its obvious that people did not read the news or they are just been mischievous, because if you read it,you would have known that most of the people that defected actually lost their primary elections.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by aramsrg: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:
I pity any southerner presidential candidate counting on northern votes.

Atiku and Kwankwanso will simply tell the north that the south had more of the presidency since 1999.

Any Northern politician who says otherwise will be termed a traitor.

NORTH, THE SHOCK ABSORBER OF NIGERIAN CRISIS.

1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

2. Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
grin grin

Well more reason am always upset towards the South East politicians.

You all claim it's your turn, and as luck may have it...one of your brother is coming out for the office of presidency.

Why not simply defect from whatever party you are and support your brother to realize the seeming mirage of "it's our turn"?.

But Nah!!!
They are all pledging support to their respective Old party like it's a cult affair.

UMAHI....APC
UZODINMMA...
UGWUANYI....PDP
IKPEAZỤ.

North doesn't waste time in anything Brotherhood, and that's why they keep beating us all

Don't worry the Masses are with PETER OBI....

I traveled to the East yesterday.... How they were encouraging one another to go and register for PVC is amazing......
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by edosignature(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
If elections were to be conducted today, tomorrow or next... I'll surely vote PDP.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by magzey: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good for them if you lost chance in one party you are free to change to another Party. Is allowed.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by magzey: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
edosignature:
If elections were to be conducted today, tomorrow or next... I'll surely vote PDP.
Tell us the truth are you not PDP faithful? grin
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obident is better than sacrifice grin grin
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
More to come. I predicted this already. Buhari was the main reason the apc has been together and once he leaves, everybody goes back to where they belong . Buhari will be the first and last president the apc would produce. I pity that man called Tinubu. They pushed him to clinch the apc ticket but he didn't seem understand mallam's tricks grin. Masari, his interim running mate is Katsina Governor, same state witnessing mass defection. lol

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Essence20(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
North will teach Southerners politics101 next year grin.
I pity the southern power-desperate fools.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by bigerboy200: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zetra7:
I pity any southerner presidential candidate counting on northern votes.

Atiku and Kwankwanso will simply tell the north that the south had more of the presidency since 1999.

Any Northern politician who says otherwise will be termed a traitor.

Sadly true. Many won’t understand that Nigeria didn’t begin to exist in 1999. They will be quick to forget that they ruled for 19 straight years with only 4 months of southern interruption before 1999.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by nuland(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fear North!
No part of this country can get to ASO Rock without the other.
We all need each other.
However, power shift should be done as it was in 1999 when OBJ and Falae were the main contenders.
Having a Northern Candidate like Atiku against Tinubu and Obi is a walkover for the PDP.
*Kwankwaso is no contest for ATIKU and even if Tinubu and Obi win their respective Geo-political zones S/S is up for grabs.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by studentofTruth: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
watching in 3D.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Bayyajidda(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects

Who is this one? Keep your opinion and decision to yourself. Nobody is asking you to tell them your decision. Please Let us waste our vote peacefully.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by AreaFada2: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
APC would soon become a SW regional party
Abeg o. Nor insult all of SW o.

It will be Iragbiji-Agbero Party. grin cheesy
Sensible Lagosians, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Oyo people will not vote like herding nama nama by herdsmen. APC might get some votes in Osun.
Despite massive bullion van bribery and fraud, APC has only ever won Lagos marginally in presidential elections. grin cheesy

Joke aside, the North will not take defying Buhari's choice as candidate lying down o. Tinubu will need to show extra-ordinary dexterity and promise away most of his power of incumbency to get Northern support. He will be in Aso Rock but Northerners will be ruling. More than Gowon gave away at Aburi conference but soon reneged on. If not, don't be surprised if even Buhari ports to another party nearer election period. grin cheesy
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by tonididdy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
North will always support the North.
The North doesn't give a ratass about Tinibu.
What happened at the primaries was 100% business.
The North will vote either of kwankwaso or Atiku... Period!
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Ralph1810: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
The North don't do party system. They only go for there own, whether he'll be contesting in AD, NNPC or A, there they follow. I wish Peter Obi could go with Kwankwaso.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by biroo: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Peter obi is better than all of them but obi stand no chance under labour party both Tinubu and atifku will be competing in corruption and cluelessness but I think atifku is more healthy than Tinubu so I will go for atifku though I will not stress myself to go and get pvc goodluck to Nigerian if obi mistakenly win I will be so happy but im not wasting my time over failed projects
it is your type that will actually make it "failed projects", go out there and get your PVC and VOTE for who you think is best. The project is still very much on.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Taigaban: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
... That party I cursed
I am still imagining how a youth will still mention or support the ruling party after they have taken away food from our tables.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Yankee101: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is anyone in doubt pdp is coming to the center?

Just watch the alignment of northerners you’ll know who is the next president
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Dominionkid22: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Yankee101: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Northerners will always be northerners..

QED
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Olatunji1929: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who is this one? Keep your opinion and decision to yourself. Nobody is asking you to tell them your decision. Please Let us waste our vote peacefully.
did I direct my message at you?respect yourself Mr man
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Yankee101: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
The south had a chance to support only Obi or only Osinbajo, these are popularly acceptable candidates for young people, but refused and allowed the north in

The north doesn’t lose elections unless they give it out, Awo flew with helicopter over emir of Kano’s house and lost. Sardauna just campaigned for 5min in kano
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dorakay93:

Over obedience to Fulani paymasters is affecting your leadership in Eastern region. It is what it is in Igbo land, take it or leave it.
We saw how Yoruba contestants stepped down for Tinubu, see Atiku and tambuwal during PDP convention.
What's wrong if East has a consensus candidate?? They will never have cos of greediness and disunity. See what mbaka is doing to obi cos of Fulani paymasters. See your leadership how they lick butts in Abuja, after everything they will point fingers at Yoruba that they are betrayals

"your leadership"? I don't have time for your 'abadabidi' analysis, just suit yourself.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dorakay93:

Stop capping vertical!!! We have seen severally in this country how Igbos betray themselves....what happens in imo state, where uzodimma has sold his people to Fulani paymasters, what of umahi
What does it take umahi, okorocha and rest delegates to come together and pick a consensus candidate from East?? No, they will never do that. Do you know how many Yoruba contestants that stepped down for Tinubu?? See Atiku and tambuwal case... U see, truth is bitter, Igbos lacks proper understanding of politics and that's why they will keep failing. The only hope left for them is obi but guess what most Igbos e- rats are doing They are turning thee campaign of obi to tribe tussle. They don't know how to romance other people

Well... I always try to avoid any discussion lace with sentiments, I am not really trying to discuss the online banters from supporters group and again trying to whip up tribal angle to this is not really my thing. Let me drop the discussion. thanks
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by oluwabunmist: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm not surprised, more will still decamp from APC. Majority were there because of Buhari
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jack500:
I can see the deluded 5% saying nonsense, those that are defecting are those that fail to clinch the party ticket, APC has 13 governors in the north, the defections will start making sense when one governor decamp.

Tinubu was accompany yesterday with most northern governors to Lagos

You people will learn a lesson by February
Mr. man, northern voters doesn't think the way you think. The first thing they think about is their religion and culture, the person that will preserve them. Other things are secondary. Average northerners see Tinubu has nominal muslim and will prefer to stick with assumed Muslim faithful like Atiku or Kwankwoso. That's why you see come rain come sunshine, no matter the performance of Buhari they will always vote for him because they know he will always preserve their religion and culture.
Tinubu eyes will clear in 2023. They will chop his money, since he has enough to throw around.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
[T
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
aramsrg:

NORTH, THE SHOCK ABSORBER OF NIGERIAN CRISIS.

1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

2. Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.

1. Before now, Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos states are all manned by muslim governors. Meaning out of 6 governors, 4 are muslims. Funnily, Osun was formerly governed by muslim and still handed over to a muslim but no one talked about it.
South East and South South are majorly christains, so you should expect that their governors should be christains. Same way North West and north east are majorly muslims, except Taraba state where you have more christains than muslims. So one should expect those states to be govern by muslim governors.

2. This one you lied, there are 3 deputy Governors. Each in Oyo, Ogun and Lagos. You should know that South East and South South are like 99% indigenous christains, same way in the north west that indigenous muslims are like 75% to 80%. In these areas they have not had combination but purely either christain alone or Muslim alone.

3. You said, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.
You also lied here. There are only 3 christain governors in the north and those governors are in the north central where christain population is majority, i.e Benue, Taraba and Plateau. No other state in the north has christain governor.
It's even convenient to add north central as part of northern states but if important position comes now, you guys would claim they are not northerners. They did it to Sunday Awoniyi. They did it to Bukola Saraki. They did to Prof. Jerry Gana.

4. You also said, there are eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.
Please you can safely state the 8 deputy governors in those 19 states for clarity. Those states with deputy Governors as christains are states in the north central with fairly christain population, i.e Kwara, Kogi and Nassarawa. Even Kaduna state that has fairly christain population, their deputy governor is a Muslim.

5. and 6,
You guys need to consider state peculiarity. A state that is majorly christains, you should know that majority will always have their way. Same way, states with densely populated Muslims, majority muslims will always have their way. Only states that have diverse religion, that the administration of the state will always be between the religion sect. Funnily, there are some states with such balanced religion but one religion will always be the governor while the other will be deputy. Classical example is Kwara and Kogi. The governor of these states will always be Muslims because of Muslim population in those states.
Meanwhile, national politics is quite different from regional or state politics. No religion is superior to the other when it comes to National spread and no state that doesn't have competent and cerebral christains and Muslims that can represent this nation.
So, what you wrote up here is nonsense and malicious to the best.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Yusy79: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Olatunji1929:
What r u saying U will go for Atiku but u won't stress urself to get PVC....na osogbo w**d u go use support Atiku?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi by Achilles881: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Olatunji1929:

If you love osibanjo, get your PVC and vote obi, osibanjo will be at the center of his government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.