Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

2023 Election The Best Man For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election The Best Man For The Job (190 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election The Best Man For The Job by comruche: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
I know you have your own candidate, I respect the fact that you have every right to choose a candidate of your choice in an electoral process.
But before you campaign for that candidate or political party ask yourself some basic questions.
- What is the value of our currency today
- How much is diesel
- What is the state of our economy
- What is the state of our education system
- What is the state of insecurity
And many more

Then be sincere with yourself and ask the following questions
- Can this fellow ( candidate) solve our problem
- Those this fellow have sympathy and empathy for the people.

My friend don't just vote
because he is in your political party
because he is from your tribe
Because he is religion.

Rather
Vote for the future of our country
Vote for the survival of our economy
Vote for the future of our children and those yet unborn.
Vote for the safety of your family and friends
Vote for justice
Vote for equity
Vote for fairness.

IF YOU CLAIM TO LOVE NIGERIA VOTE FOR THAT MAN WHO CARES FOR THE CITIZENS

God bless you

Thank you
Come. Uchechukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election The Best Man For The Job by Gentlerespect76: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Give unto us the man "Peter Obi", oh God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election The Best Man For The Job by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm ready to commit my resources to towards the Peter Obi project. Nigerian must be great again.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election The Best Man For The Job by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I no vote Obi, No be my mama born me

Re: 2023 Election The Best Man For The Job by ja2ken(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi... We don't need any political "structure " of criminals... We are OBIdient...

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Wike Behind Closed Doors In Rivers / OPINION : APC - Promises Kept, Lets Do More. / 2023: Peter Obi's Acceptance Is A Testimony Of Good Stewardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.