Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,031 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. (459 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by chukwukadibia20: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let me tell you once again, how Presidential voting would go, Obi would clean SS and SE votes with no party competing favourably with him. PDP would try too, Obi would split Lagos and Ogun Votes but Tinubu would win SW on a landslide. Obi would get 25% votes in Lagos and Ogun and would get chunks of votes in Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti, all thanks to Igbo's and their Yoruba friends and youths there, as it stands today, he is at per with Tinubu in Lagos and I predict Obi would win Lagos on election day but not yet now. Obi would win Benue, Abuja, Plateau, Tarraba,to my greatest shock, Nassarawa. Currently, LP has mobilized 15,000 youths volunteers for grassroot conviction and PVC campaign for Obi, and more are registering for this, and 70% of that 15k are indigenes of Nassarawa State. In North, CHRISTIANS votes would swing towards Obi 70 percent and Atiku 30 percent, I mean NE and NW, Christian youths in North are worthy warriors for Obi, Muslem youths do to a very little number would vote Obi but his performance in North won't exceed 25 percent. From this prediction Obi has SE, SS, Most NC. For Atiku, he would sweep NE, share votes equally with Kwankwaso in NW but Kwankwaso would have majority In NW,Atiku would get votes in NC and exceed 25% including Abuja, Atiku would get some votes in SS, SE and very little in SW. Tinubu would get block votes in SW but Obi would challenge in his home base especially Lagos which is the giant of all votes in Nigeria. Lagos won't be s sleeping giant in Presidency come 2023, Tinubu would struggle completely in SE and SS, Tinubu would beat 25% in NC And would win Kwara state on large margin, APC would loose Abuja, Tinubu would be at the mercy of Northern governor's who gave him APC Presidential ticket. Kwankwaso is a spoiler for Atiku in the North, as he would defeat Atiku in NW, Kwankwaso would hardly step down for Atiku as he needs to taste his popularity through this votes as he stands better chance after Southern presidency if it materializes. From all these, if PVC registration continues up to next month and beyond, Obi of Labour party would come first, Atiku PDP would come second and Tinubu APC would come third. But, vote buying, violence by restricting people from coming to vote, and last minutes step downs can alter this analysis. Rigging is no longer possible with INEC, it is now left for us as citizens for resist the biggest weapon of manipulation called Vote buying. My analysis has nothing to do with tribe or religion. Go to the streets and get your opinion from PVC holders.
CHIKA IGWE ESQ.
Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
No doubt about that

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by Built2last: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Keep this in mind.

I am Obidient but APC won't relinquish power without a fight.

A day to election they will unleash 2 bombs in south East to care voters. TInubu will mobilise touts all over south west to make sure Ignos dont come out to vote. He has done it before.

Tinubu doesn't play fair.

Funsho William's was on his way to victory in Lagos. We all know what happend to him.

May God have his way in 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by yyba: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
On the verge to become nigeria president on social media abi ?
chukwukadibia20:

Let me tell you once again, how Presidential voting would go, Obi would clean SS and SE votes with no party competing favourably with him. PDP would try too, Obi would split Lagos and Ogun Votes but Tinubu would win SW on a landslide. Obi would get 25% votes in Lagos and Ogun and would get chunks of votes in Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti, all thanks to Igbo's and their Yoruba friends and youths there, as it stands today, he is at per with Tinubu in Lagos and I predict Obi would win Lagos on election day but not yet now. Obi would win Benue, Abuja, Plateau, Tarraba,to my greatest shock, Nassarawa. Currently, LP has mobilized 15,000 youths volunteers for grassroot conviction and PVC campaign for Obi, and more are registering for this, and 70% of that 15k are indigenes of Nassarawa State. In North, CHRISTIANS votes would swing towards Obi 70 percent and Atiku 30 percent, I mean NE and NW, Christian youths in North are worthy warriors for Obi, Muslem youths do to a very little number would vote Obi but his performance in North won't exceed 25 percent. From this prediction Obi has SE, SS, Most NC. For Atiku, he would sweep NE, share votes equally with Kwankwaso in NW but Kwankwaso would have majority In NW,Atiku would get votes in NC and exceed 25% including Abuja, Atiku would get some votes in SS, SE and very little in SW. Tinubu would get block votes in SW but Obi would challenge in his home base especially Lagos which is the giant of all votes in Nigeria. Lagos won't be s sleeping giant in Presidency come 2023, Tinubu would struggle completely in SE and SS, Tinubu would beat 25% in NC And would win Kwara state on large margin, APC would loose Abuja, Tinubu would be at the mercy of Northern governor's who gave him APC Presidential ticket. Kwankwaso is a spoiler for Atiku in the North, as he would defeat Atiku in NW, Kwankwaso would hardly step down for Atiku as he needs to taste his popularity through this votes as he stands better chance after Southern presidency if it materializes. From all these, if PVC registration continues up to next month and beyond, Obi of Labour party would come first, Atiku PDP would come second and Tinubu APC would come third. But, vote buying, violence by restricting people from coming to vote, and last minutes step downs can alter this analysis. Rigging is no longer possible with INEC, it is now left for us as citizens for resist the biggest weapon of manipulation called Vote buying. My analysis has nothing to do with tribe or religion. Go to the streets and get your opinion from PVC holders.
CHIKA IGWE ESQ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by alsudan: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Closest prediction of what wil play out.

Obi is Nigeria’s next President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by Built2last: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
yyba:
On the verge to become nigeria president on social media abi ?

I love it when people underestimate what's going on about Obi. Political leaders and watchers know. Just people like you under estimate him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by Reality3080: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:

I love it when people underestimate what's going on about Obi. Political leaders and watchers know. Just people like you under estimate him
if wishes were horses beggars would ride

Y not tell us obi will win all d states 100%

U believe it’s by online noise,ekiti election never teach u any lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by Built2last: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Reality3080:
if wishes were horses beggars would ride

Y not tell us obi will win all d states 100%

U believe it’s by online noise,ekiti election never teach u any lesson

Time answers all questions sir. No need to argue
Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by yyba: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:

i love it when people work with reality
Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by indemnityy: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
We pray.

Re: Peter Obi, On The Verge Of Becoming The Next President Of Nigeria. by Coolsperm: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Even we Yoruba Muslims will not vote Tinubu if he runs with Muslims Muslim ticket, is not fair,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-Youths Protesting At INEC Office Enugu For Voters Registration Machines / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Same Thing As Bat. / 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.