Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War (1163 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by God1000(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Haha, if your analysis was easy as you think the reverse would have been the case in this Ukraine war.
Common United States fought wars without strong Opposition but here you are Russia is not only Fighting Ukraine but she is fighting G-7 nations by proxy yet those G-7 are sweating, if it was easy for them to attack Russia they would have but boy Russia is very difficult to defeat.
Russia has sacrificed for the world a lot, if not for Russia, Hitler would have overrun the United Kingdom many stories dey.
I want the war to end but the way Biden took the matter for head just because the democrats still feeling the loss to trump after Obama administration.
But unfortunately for Biden, you must be careful the way you scratch an itching skin, or else it might land someone under the Knife
lol, I need to sleep bro, I'm going to work tomorrow morning, nice debating you and seunny4lif.

I want this war to end too, so many lives already lost and infrastructure destroyed, we all can feel the ripple effects
Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by God1000(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

Consequences ke when USA have removed sanctions on Russia banks because its very important to USA.
haha, just admit that US is the boss bro. cheesy

Goodnight man

1 Like

Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by seunny4lif(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
haha, just admit that US is the boss bro. cheesy

Goodnight man
Knock for that your coconut head grin grin

Good night and no do anything this night oooh grin grin grin grin
Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by God1000(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2022
seunny4lif:

Knock for that your coconut head grin grin

Good night and no do anything this night oooh grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by Dvdpity: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
Putin cannot win this war
We are all watching, with all these weapons Ukraine is still lossing heavily.
Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by Dvdpity: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
US and UK weapons are largely responsible for Russia's slow and steady defeat in Ukraine.

About weapons crossing to Syria, it happens in every major conflict across the globe.
Which slow and steady defeats? Is it in Kharkov that Russia is conducting offensive since the formation of new azov or in donbass.
Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My Brother, you are still living in the past. And you Definitely don't know anything about the US.
If you have the knowledge of what is going on in the US now, you will weep for them.

Rich words coming from a Nigerian. Nothing but a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here are the weapons and how much US Has Spent So Far In Ukraine's War by Jokerman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
The Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica under Joe Biden has become the most confused entity since the world was created.

Nomerica today in a Great Recession and sliding into depression because of leaders who has turned them upside down.

Inflation is skyrocketing!
Food barns are Mysteriously burning!
Shortages of food products, and all manner of shortages all over the country.
Infact I can boldly say Nomerica is being Conciously Destroyed from within.

The Citizens of the Sleeping Giant are suffering for what does not concern them becos of a Confused leader whose main concern is to gather Gays and lesbians in the White House to celebrate rubbish!

I have said it before and I say it again, Nomerica is Gone!!

[/s]

Trashy lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Fact's About Adolf Hitler / Saudi Arabian Woman Divorced By Jealous Husband For Kissing A Horse / Russia Slowly But Surely Putting An End To The American Empire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.