Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Canadian History - The Truth About Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian History - The Truth About Canada (510 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian History - The Truth About Canada by BigBashiru: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2022
- The natives were forcefully removed from their land - metis, inuit aborigines, mohawks peoples etc. Up till today they are still fighting for their land.
- Canada is a British colony....

Today, Africa, is in the colonization phase.... the end goal of the western Europeans is to take over Africa just as they did US and Canada...

This is the history of Canada so you know exactly where you are migrating to....
Re: Canadian History - The Truth About Canada by Etinosa1234: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Canadian History - The Truth About Canada by RedChiefPriest: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Op abeg come my area, I want to tell you something.
I promise we no go beat you,we just wan know why you post this short story.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Thread / Help; Is This How Delivery Is Done / How Secure Are These Countries Poland,hungary And Slovakia Towards Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.