Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning (34300 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Legendforte:

Ok sir but are you implying the human populace should turn vegetarian. What about painless death to selected domesticated animals.
there is a way I kill snakes and monitor lizard and it usually quick and painless too..including tortoise and rabbit..na rabbit own quick pass
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
The forehead of this Op con be like Chinmark Ceo own. Having two horns at the forehead..
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Burruchaga71(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
What crime does the lizard commit?
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Life's hard.

The way we torment or kill weaker/smaller animals is scary.

U just wake up and see one small animal that's probably looking for its mother...

Piaaam...!!!

U just pick d closest Stone and smash life out of it.

Pure wickedness.
Don't kill what u don't need.

That's why when some people get killed/attacked by spirits (stronger beings), I don't pity them.

That's just how the cycle of life works.

Let me share a true life story with u...

You wouldn't really believe this, but it's 100% real.

For years, I've been a weak Man that specialized in selling premium softwares like: Grammarly , Quillbot, Canva pro, Turnitin, premium courses , etc for as low as 3k.

Funny enough, my contact details where in my nairaland profile.
People easily reached out to me whenever they wanted to.

But one day like that, a STRONG MAN emerged.

Once he saw me, he had evil Intentions.

Piaaaam....!!!

He grabbed his own tools and wanted to snuff life out of me by selling at 200naira (while I was selling 3k)

My clients started calling me a traitor and cheater.

But guess what?

A Higher spiritual being (Nairaland moderators) snuffed life out of him.

They banned his account cos he broke nairaland rules.

I felt pained about what happened to him.

I cried , and cried and cried while rolling on d floor.

but you see those tears?

They were 'tears of JOY'.

That's just how the cycle of life works.

How much is canva pro?
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Tonyx5(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

Why shouldn't agama be eaten?
Its flesh is as nutritious as that of a Chicken.

You are just trying to be emotionally biased on what animal to eat.

Sometimes, I wonder what makes a goat meat and dog/cat not.
Niggas just say stuff with 0 knowledge. Damm
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by akpunda86: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=osazsky post=114027325][/quote]

U in Enugu
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Nikkganc08(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

How much is canva pro?

Pls read my story again.

It'd accurately guide you on how to get to me
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by SirCumsAlot: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
:
Stevo35:
You killed the son to this woman I'm carrying prepa :re for vawulence. embarassed
shocked
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Oceanblaze(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
alons:
Just came out this morning and saw this creature.
The rest is story.
It can be good for stop infrastructure smiley
Hope you no smag am?lol
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Theanyanwu: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Something he should have allowed to live. nawa

Have you ever tried using an Oraimo smartwatch before? E make sense die

Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Legendforte: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2022
osazsky:
there is a way I kill snakes and monitor lizard and it usually quick and painless too..including tortoise and rabbit..na rabbit own quick pass
Lol U know it's impossible for all men to abstain from meat permanently. I am only advocating for the already domesticated animals to be grown and selectively subjected to painless killing for the human community or better focus on laboratory organically synthesized meat. I want our environment protected and our biodiversity conserved
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by kafeii123: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Well...I don't think this one's can come to disturb anybody's funeral so eat on....but they may spoil the cemetery/tomb sha... but still eat on
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by EMXTAN1(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Litmus:

Nigerians are actually very fussy about what you can and cannot eat. Nigeria has culture of forbidden foods. Social media does not accurately inform on Nigeria or else immigration into Nigeria, specifically from Republic of Benin where they eat a lot of odd things due to Voodom, accounts for much of these horrors passed off as foods blamed on Nigerians.

Hmmm.. Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Agapechuks147: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Quest7777:
Anybody who can eat this can equally eat common agama lizard.
Population of those who eat Agama lizard is greater than you even think..Somewhere in Langthan,it's called MGBOLI and it's a delicacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by swissgoldenpro2: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Looks good
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Abiscodi11: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
The kin hunger in the land ehn, very soon lizard and frog go become endangered species in Nigeria
alons:
Just came out this morning and saw this creature.
The rest is story.
It can be good for stop infrastructure smiley
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by ifedohlahpoh(f): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

How much is canva pro?
Mine is 1k o! grin I'm selling 1k
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Ayobeck(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hey is dis victor Moses,dey guy resemble Victor moses
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Countersam(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I won't be surprised if Nigerians start eating lizard tongue

Omo people are eating it plenty, and they call it Alligator... grin
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Sirlins(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cti28:

Are you a Nigerian? Do you patronize suya spot? Do you buy meat from the market?
If yes, know you've unwittingly consumed meats other than the ones you mentioned.
I don't stay in Nigeria, have already escaped the nonsense u want to ruin my day with ����
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Sirlins(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Legendforte:

I have eaten it and it is sweeter than beef and agric fowl but I am now advocating for their conservation.
conservation for ?
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Cti28(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sirlins:
I don't stay in Nigeria, have already escaped the nonsense u want to ruin my day with ����
Thank God for your life.

Almost all consumables are compromised, lawlessness have become the other of the day.
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Legendforte: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sirlins:
conservation for ?
Preserve them in their natural habitat to halt their extinction.
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Sirlins(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Legendforte:

Preserve them in their natural habitat to halt their extinction.
and of what benefit is it to us
Re: Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning by Legendforte: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sirlins:
and of what benefit is it to us
They serve as both prey and a predator. There are important in agricultural ecosystem: they control the population of farm pests. In forest ecosystems, they serve as prey to other high predators.
Monitor lizards prey on molluscs, insects, snakes, rodents and eggs of birds. Hence they help enrich soils and recycle nutrients. They can serve as specimens for scientific research and biomedical cum pharmaceutical uses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos) / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos / Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.