Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup (44729 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Abuashman1: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Makeup has taken over the world and some men are afraid of dating new women because of the power of makeup. Makeup has made most women's dreams come true as they can use makeup to achieve any look they want.

If it wasn't for YouTube and social media, we probably wouldn't know the real secret to looking perfect....which is makeup! With makeup names like foundation, primer, concealer, contouring, bronzer, eyelashes and lipstick to name a few shows you how serious the makeup game is. It can transform any woman to look the way they desire and sadly for some men, they fall inlove with makeup and not the lady's true self.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Ballzproblemm: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
lipsrsealed my God! these are parademons.

modified:- FTC,signs that good thing is coming my way

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by silvoclaira: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol

The first photos are two different individuals
IF NOT
Where did they hide the remaining of her NOSE grin

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by silvoclaira: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
tongue We will not take it. This is FRAUDULENT VAWULENCE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Medianna(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is fraud cheesy cheesy

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Men are finished cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Onemind9: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Both before and after na Make-up

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by tayewomi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahhhh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by emmanuelbrown26: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is disgusting, abeg add graphic joor. All about that gender na fake, fake character, fake nyash, fake eyes, fake noses even fake skin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by fourboys: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
embarassed
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Delight2014(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol
The first photos are two different individuals IF NOT Where did they hide the remaining of her NOSE grin
Lolz I thought I'm the only one that observe it I even doubt the third pix

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by brosom(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT
dey there make pant dey wear u,

Don't u know there are makeup layers that are like that.

20 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please add graphic photos, these are horrible

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by DGascon: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Most of those pictures are not just make up. Those are digital filters. Stop being deceived. Person wey ugly de ugly, make up or none

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by alpharoyalty: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Women and bleached faces.
Graphic
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Autobot05: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abuashman1:
Makeup has taken over the world and some men are afraid of dating new women because of the power of makeup. Makeup has made most women's dreams come true as they can use makeup to achieve any look they want.

If it wasn't for YouTube and social media, we probably wouldn't know the real secret to looking perfect....which is makeup! With makeup names like foundation, primer, concealer, contouring, bronzer, eyelashes and lipstick to name a few shows you how serious the makeup game is. It can transform any woman to look the way they desire and sadly for some men, they fall inlove with makeup and not the lady's true self.

That second pic the makeup artist and the woman ought to be arrested

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by princepee: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by WilsonBright935: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onemind9:
Both before and after na Make-up

You just said my mind undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Kingsteve(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fvcking hell!
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by pansophist(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol

IF NOT

Wicked man. You no go enter heaven I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Drenimarcus(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lipsrsealed my God! this are parademons

He say parademons grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by yrex01(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
after makeup they come add photoshop join am

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Abuashman1:

Oya let me buss your brain
Both the before and after pics were makeup
It is a technique used by makeup artists to advertise and exaggerate how the audience and customers rate their makeup skills
In movies who do you think is in charge of turning your beautiful actresses to ugly old hags , makeup artist , who draws the disgusting fake injuries used in movies make up artist , who changes the skin color of people in movies to depict poverty and then lighten it to depict wealth , it's still the makeup artist
They use their brushes to create both ugly and old and then swip some more and the men scream SORCERY BURN ALL THE MAKEUP ,

Its adorable how easy it is to trick the most logical thinking gender on the universe , I'm more curious on who came up with the idea that women were emotional and men are logical , look at them crying because of makeup someone else is wearing , some have gone to report us to their mummy friends

There's no way a woman would apply makeup that you won't know that she applied makeup , no matter how hard you want to blend it in , it is inevitable and most times the makeup could fade away as time passes, this means that if you went out with a woman in the morning and she had a full face beat, by noon you should be able to see her actual skin , sweat and everything will clear it off and what's left is just lashes and a dying lipstick
So all these men shouting about being deceived have probably been fncking with s*x dolls and not actual human beings ,it's tiring hearing you people whine about everything a woman does , aren't you supposed to be ruling the world or something ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Oya let me buss your brain
Both the before and after pics were makeup
It is a technique used by makeup artists to MAKEUP ,

Its adorable how easy it is to trick the most logical thinking gender on the universe , I'm more l
So all these men shouting about being deceived have probably been fncking with s*x dolls and not actual human beings ,it's tiring hearing you people whine about everything a woman does , aren't you supposed to be ruling the world or something ?

I think if you had read through the comments well.Two people( men)already said it ( both were make up).

So this your nonsense ranting is not needed.

And this is Nairaland, where many people just comment without reading properly or proper observations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I think if you had read through the comments well.Two people( men)already said it ( both were make up).

So this your nonsense ranting is not needed.

And this is Nairaland, where many people just comment without reading properly or proper observations.

We're you not the one that came to post the question to talk about the evilness of makeup ,

I'm sorry sir but I was answering the oga that posted not you
And what gives you the right to tell to stop ranting , when you've not asked op why a responsible BUSY young man would focus his time on what we women are putting on our faces , to make it worse he had to upload pics of strangers to prove a point in other for him to get his daily dose of misogyny vawulence , so if he can whine about women why can't I rant ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

We're you not the one that came to post the question to talk about the evilness of makeup ,

I saw the two people that commented but they're not the ones asking ,
again shouldn't you people be conquering the world or something ?

you decided to upload pics of strangers you found online just to get your daily dose of misogyny , how many times have women posted pics of guys just to talk about how his head looks or the shape of his eyes ,or how his shirt is rumpled , allow me to rant my nonsense , so you can rant about women and I can't rant about men ? That doesn't sound fair at all cool

What sort of weed do you smoke?
Op's moniker and mine are not similar in any aspect.

And your response once again proved that men where right ,you all are too emotional.

If you claim men have abandoned their so called "ruling the world agenda " and resorted to misogyny.

Wouldn't it had been a logical idea ,to seize that moment and rule the world as well.

Rather for you as a woman ,you preferred ranting . funny set of humans.

And for your information,I don't support misogyny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

I'm sorry sir but I was answering the oga that posted not you
And what gives you the right to tell to stop ranting , when you've not asked op why a responsible BUSY young man would focus his time on what we women are putting on our faces , to make it worse he had to upload pics of strangers to prove a point in other for him to get his daily dose of misogyny vawulence , so if he can whine about women why can't I rant ?

Good thing you realized you mistake and changed your words.

Regardless of anything ,there was no need for all those talks .
Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

What sort of weed do you smoke?
Op's moniker and mine are not similar in any aspect.

And your response once again proved that men where right ,you all are too emotional.

If you claim men have abandoned their so called "ruling the world agenda " and resorted to misogyny.

Wouldn't it had been a logical idea ,to seize that moment and rule the world as well.

Rather for you as a woman ,you preferred ranting . funny set of humans.

And for your information,I don't support misogyny.

You lied , you do support misogyny it's reeking all over your response to me , you were just scrolling through and saw a woman's response and decided , "AH HA!! this is it this is the one" , because I was expecting a response from the person that I quoted not you , say the truth do you just have a crush on me grin or you just wanted attention ? Don't be shy , mummy won't tell anyone

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

You lied , you do support misogyny it's reeking all over your response to me , you were just scrolling through and saw a woman's response and decided , "AH HA!! this is it this is the one" , because I was expecting a response from the person that I quoted not you , say the truth do you just have a crush on me grin or you just wanted attention ? Don't be shy , mummy won't tell anyone

1)Going through the thread ,I saw how some dudes were being ignorant and could not realize what was so obvious. Luckily I saw two smart people.

2)And in my first post I didn't insult you, I only called your attention to the fact that not all the men up there were ignorant .And that this is Nairaland were people comment anyhow.
Since you were already taking it personal and calling men this and that.

3) How would I have a crush on someone I don't know and have not seen? smiley

1 Like

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by LadyD22(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Good thing you realized you mistake and changed your words.

Regardless of anything ,there was no need for all those talks .

I will decide when there is need for me to speak , I am not speaking about men's inability to find the exact location of a clitoris nor am I speaking on men's overwhelming insecurities but I am responding to an issue that I can relate to and understand an issue concerning makeup and women's beauty , why do you guys always find it easy to advice us on things that have nothing to do with you ? Periods , dress , makeup , career choices , when you find it bitter to hear us advice you on anything at all

What I hate most is not even misogynistic men , what I hate are ignorantly misogynistic men , you don't even know that you're misogynistic or worse you know but you're denying it
You can't stand on the bridge , if you're not for it you're against it
If I am ranting , its not decreasing your salary

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup by Fmghewzy(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

I will decide when there is need for me to speak , I am not speaking about men's inability to find the exact location of a clitoris nor am I speaking on men's overwhelming insecurities but I am responding to an issue that I can relate to and understand an issue concerning makeup and women's beauty , why do you guys always find it easy to advice us on things that have nothing to do with you ? Periods , dress , makeup , career choices , when you find it bitter to hear us advice you on anything at all

What I hate most is not even misogynistic men , what I hate are ignorantly misogynistic men , you don't even know that you're misogynistic or worse you know but you're denying it
You can't stand on the bridge , if you're not for it you're against it
If I am ranting , its not decreasing your salary

Ok sis.
I will back for you tonight.

But on a serious note ,I don't support misogyny.
When I am not mad grin, what's the need to hate on women .
I have a sister and a mom.Both I love dearly.

I still don't how I sounded misogynistic ,and that's why I won't apologize .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Products You Really Regret Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.