Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. (3813 Views)

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vulturereloaded: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by ikaboy: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
I disagree with him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wondering how Tinubu will sell his Muslim Muslim ticket in SW

13 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vulturereloaded: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

They keep saying it does not matter, but stoning Christians to death daily.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Joyceogechi(f): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Daddy I agree.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Righthussle: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim but I'll stand on TINUBU'S mandate because the probability of winning is high.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by DMerciful(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
The church needs to wake up and I'm happy they're waking up from their docility!

If Muslim cannot accept Christian-Christian ticket why should Christians accept Muslim-Muslim ticket?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by FatherOfJesus: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Righthussle:
I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim but I'll stand on TINUBU'S mandate.
I am neither myself but Peter Obi has my vote

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by AntonVince: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Where is @LegendHero arguing with me the other day about Christians being predominant in Nasarawa State, despite having been ruled and subjugated since the state's creation by Muslims?
Do you now see why I told you lot that even the APC chairman will woefully lose his state should they field an all-Muslim ticket?
grin

The day Nasarawa Christians subdue their docility is the very last day a Muslim will rule that state.

11 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by LegendHero(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
AntonVince:
Where is @LegendHero arguing with me the other day about Christians being pre-dominant in Nasarawa State, despite having been ruled and subjugated since the state's creation by Muslims? grin

There is no proof that christian is predominant in Nassarawa because right from 1999, they have been having a Muslim governor. Except probably there is a different dynamics in that state influencing that. If Nassarawa is truly christain majority with religious bias like you right opined, I doubt they will keep voting Mulsim governors.

With regards to the pastor in this topic, he can speak just like MURIC can speak also, but on the real election the people will speak and judging by Yoruba voting pattern since 1979, we have alwways given bloc vote to a yoruba candidate irrespective of religion.

—1979 - Awolowo ran on a Christian-Christian ticket and he won over 90% votes in the SW

—1993 - Abiola ran on a Muslim-Muslim ticket and he won by over 85% of the votes in the SW.

During those periods, we have people like these pastors and MURIC in the West, but the good thing about the Yorubas is that people like such are in the extreme minority so they can't influence the real election.

Infact in 1993, they deployed propaganda against Abiola such that some even thought he wrecked bibles in the sea. That’s how much religious polarization we had then and yet the man won the West totally. Abiola is a practicing Muslim with tentacles in Islam, you can’t even compare Tibubu to him when you talk of religious identity and yet that kind of person won on a Muslim-Muslim.

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Ozinlex: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Great mind talking

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by WhisperedNoise: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
There is no ethnic group that is superior to the other.
There is no religion that is superior to the other.

It's absolutely unreasonable to try and foist a muslim-muslim presidency on us.

We had a muslim-christian presidency for the last 8 years. See what the country has become.

Anybody voting because of party sentiment is actually doing this country great harm because we have moved past sentiment. We must vote wisdom, competence and accountability!

5 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by colestephan86: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Don't be fooled , tinubus wife is a pastor in redeemed church ,

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Quiny32323: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga one of our son was the v.p n what did he do?

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vulturereloaded: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quiny32323:

VP is useless.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by FatherOfJesus: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Quiny32323:
what's VP?
Stay there, let sand enter your eyes
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2022
DMerciful:
The church needs to wake up and I'm happy they're waking up from their docility!

If Muslim cannot accept Christian-Christian ticket why should Christians accept Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Is Tinubu or APC the only party available? If APC presents a Muslim/ Muslim if Christians are not okay with that let them vote for a party with Christian on the ticket we have PDP with a Christian on it ,if that's not okay because Atiku is a northerner then we have Labour party with Obi a Christian as the presidential candidate.It is a simple thing,save us all these noise
.You Christians , you complain and wail alot. You always cry victims and complaining everyday.

5 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Nonybb: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Vote in defence of faith? Una don start again. Politics shouldn't be mingle with religion. None of these people corrupt free because they are Christians or muslims

2 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by DMerciful(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2022
We have told you, insofar Muslims will not accept Christian-Christian tickes, Christians shouldn't accept Muslim-Muslim ticket period!

We will not accept it to exist in any political party
Naajjii:

Is Tinubu or APC the only party available? If APC presents a Muslim/ Muslim if Christians are not okay with that let them vote for a party with Christian on the ticket we have PDP with a Christian on it ,if that's not okay because Atiku is a northerner then we have Labour party with Obi a Christian as the presidential candidate.It is a simple thing,save us all these noise
.You Christians , you complain and wail alot. You always cry victims and complaining everyday.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 4:25am On Jun 22, 2022
DMerciful:
We have told you, insofar Muslims will not accept Christian-Christian tickes, Christians shouldn't accept Muslim-Muslim ticket period!

We will not accept it to exist in any political party
Then what is the noise all about, if Apc presents a Muslim Muslim then get the fuc...kk out and vote another party with Christian on it, Simple.
You cry victims, you are minority.
You will not accept it in any political party but it is about to happen in APC and you can't do shit about it.

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Judeerons32: 4:36am On Jun 22, 2022
The church should be preaching religious tolerance and good governance. Osinbajo on Buhari ticket what has it done for the Christian community. Who actually is a Christian. One who goes to church or one with a Christian name. Really let's stop chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by sreamsense: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by MurderX: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2022
David Abioye and the entire Winners Chapel family are very OBIdient
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by JAMO84: 5:14am On Jun 22, 2022
This is the bias we are talking about.

PDP started all these nonsense, by picking another Muslim from the north, after Buhari 8 years in office. Should Atiku win, it will make 16 years of Muslim/Northerners rule. I did not hear a single pastor complain, because they love PDP and are ready to accept religion marginalization for PDP to win.

APC must not succumb to these emotional blackmails, even if they pick a Christian running mate, 80% of Christians don't vote APC anyways, so:

WHY WOULD APC RISK LOSING THE ELECTION JUST TO PLEASE THOSE THAT WILL ALWAYS VOTE PDP?

48 Likes

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by zedegit: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2022
He is right.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by zedegit: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2022
sreamsense:
This is well said and he has good reasons for saying that, but unfortunately, politics doesn't work with emotion in term of candidate predictability. Candidate you assume as competent and expected to turn out good might end up being worse off in term of performance while candidate you assume to be worse off may end up being competent and performance.

Even if Christian becomes president, killing and persecution of christians might still not stop because it is based more on ideology than leader. No good democratically elected leader will give gun to thugs to kill his tax payer subjects, it is usually about category of criminals bent on religion ideology to kill at all cost to please their Allah based on their misinterpretation of some quranic verses and Hadith even though good muslims will object and quickly cite: kill not a single soul,..

Putting hatred aside, Buhari tried its best to solve terrorist and bandit problem which also consumes his state in Katsina against his wish. Even if Christian president is there, he won't perform magic to contain terrorism and banditory. Solution is for not yet finish, to be continued later

What are you saying?

They should be made to face their actions. Kill and be killed. Do it for a year with seriousness and see if the nonsense will not end or drastically reduce.

Even banditry and kidnapping will end if there's true leadership not Buhari's type o.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by GluvFoundation: 5:48am On Jun 22, 2022
I dont understand. Standing for someone cos winning probability is high?
THis is a wrong mindset.
Vote for your concience. Vote for someone who can truly bring a change in the land (not cos of winning probability)
If everyone thinks like you, then Nigeria is ****

Righthussle:
I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim but I'll stand on TINUBU'S mandate because the probability of winning is high.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Righthussle: 5:54am On Jun 22, 2022
GluvFoundation:
I dont understand. Standing for someone cos winning probability is high?
THis is a wrong mindset.
Vote for your concience. Vote for someone who can truly bring a change in the land (not cos of winning probability)
If everyone thinks like you, then Nigeria is ****

Well, everybody can't think the same way.
I like winning.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by DMerciful(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2022
The noise is to make it a biiiiiig issue so that other Christians dont consider it unimportant
Naajjii:

Then what is the noise all about, if Apc presents a Muslim Muslim then get the fuc...kk out and vote another party with Christian on it, Simple.
You cry victims, you are minority.
You will not accept it in any political party but it is about to happen in APC and you can't do shit about it.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by ferro: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2022
People will always talk about local political structure here and there, that for doesn't hold water anymore can't people see what is going on all over the world, can't you people understand the power of social media what it can do? Times have changed we can no longer rely on old political ways of winning election social media is now the number one political structure of a popular candidate in any election anywhere in the world, even those people in the local wards in the various villages use social media, people are now informed it is no longer business as usual. The youths have decided to collapse the old ways where by s traditional ruler or PG will collect huge amount of money from those political thievs and ask his people to vote for him baaabu!!!! This is just the beginning we haven't started ooo! By the time we get to the campaign proper nobody will recognize the older candidates because we will collect our money from them and do the otherwise.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Wisetrue99: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
My take home:

Nasarawa is dominated by Christians but no Christian commissioner

They kept calling people minority but thats not the truth

They go to villages and kill christians silently. Both those we hear of and those we don't

If this is not islamization of Nigeria, I don't know what is!

Defend your faith!
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by joyandfaith: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Righthussle:

Most voters want to winning team not reasonable team.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Behind Ibom Airline Drama Deactivates His Facebook Page After He's Bursted / 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.