Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,271 members, 7,860,630 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration (13854 Views)

INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beggars have no choice, as they say. You can go back to your Afghaneastern if you believe that they're hard on you in Lagos. What I don't understand is why people should wail when other people say, This is the way I want to do my thing. How can you claim equal rights to another's property without having to deal with multiple negative issues? When you're in Rome, imitate the Romans! No other Nigerians can claim to a piece of land anywhere in Igboland. For where? Land wey no reach them finish sef.
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
ignis:
Tinubu Afonjo hungry boys paid to defranchise the OBIdient igbos of thier fundamental rights.

In Igbos' fatherland?
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Shikini: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sad
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by doublecross(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
;thor=HenryWilliams post=114050875]

Shut the Bleep up.
After murdering INEC staff and burning their offices in the East. Ibos want to register in Lagos? What kind of fuckery is that?
For your info.. Ibos won't be registered in Lagos and disenfranchised at polling units whenever they go in SW. This bullshit must end.
Which kind nonsense be this? So Igbos can be deciding local politics in SW? Ah swear this rubbish can't happen in the North but they come here and start ranting and raving like castrated pigs.
Go to Alaigbo and register for PVC. [/quote] e no go still better for your mama and papa! There is no way they will survive this curse!
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Tzar(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
If that is what Lagosians want, maybe you need to relocate to other states where their requirements suit your majesty.
Sermwell:

I can't imagine a human being is saying this! Where is it stated by law? Every Nigerian has the right to vote and be voted for.
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Sermwell(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tzar:
If that is what Lagosians want, maybe you need to relocate to other states where their requirements suit your majesty.
Lagosians cannot want what is illegal! I know a lawless is what you want!
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Tzar(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
FYI, the LASSRA card is being issued after the representatives of the Lagos people passed a state law to back it up. If you don’t like it, relocate to a state that doesn’t issue residency cards.

Sermwell:

Lagosians cannot want what is illegal! I know a lawless is what you want!
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Uchesis: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
evansjeff:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
the mods should also ban you for castigating a particular tribe living in lagos
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by modsfucker: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Simplythebest:
Continue with ur propaganda. Why are u so unhappy that people comes out to register for their PVC. U are enjoying the change u guys voted for, Am sure u are buying fuel at N50 while others are buying N165 even gas now is something else and u people want to finish this country come 2023 by planning to install ur grandfather as our president. Nigerians are wise now and no amount of propaganda will make Nigeria youths miss this 2023 opportunity. Better join the moving train by voting Atiku or u better be Obident.

Go and fix your region, so you can join the moving train from there.
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Simplythebest: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Ask ur Ondo state governor if ur regime is fixed or not.
modsfucker:

Go and fix your region, so you can join the moving train from there.
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Midastorch(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Risentouch:
I hope INEC is aware that they are dealing with the frustrated Nigerian youths, let not cause coarse that will mess them up.

Shut up, go to your state and mess INEC office up there.....oooops!!!! you've done that already..
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Midastorch(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
doublecross:
e no go better for your mama your papa your children and generations unborn. na tanker go kill all of them!

Just imagine, all because he has a different opinion from yours.....Come and make PO president make we dey see you...I hope the Mod do the right thing
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by Risentouch(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Midastorch:

Shut up, go to your state and mess INEC office up there.....oooops!!!! you've done that already..

Maturity by body is not a guarantee of being reasonably
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by modsfucker: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Simplythebest:
Ask ur Ondo state governor if ur regime is fixed or not.

You can't run here for PVC if it's not fixed.
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by doublecross(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Midastorch:

Just imagine, all because he has a different opinion from yours.....Come and make PO president make we dey see you...I hope the Mod do the right thing
see this b*stard. Na ogun go kill your family
Re: Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bekind123:
This is exactly what they did in 2015 election, most Igbo people in computer village was not able to get theirs. Tunubu will never achieve his ambition because he is wicked.

🐽 I can see where your pain started grin grin grin grin

Tribunal and election pain still dey ur body

Ozwuwuor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: NGF Writes Buhari, Demand Extension Of Time Frame Implementation / 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.