Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council (18834 Views)

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman / APC Names Elected Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by deeva2: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2022
yomi961:
Loosing is sure for them.
Pdp
Power to the people of osun
Not the crack head in Lagos

Dnt come back here ranting abt vote buying and rigging oo.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Teenaira:

LP will beat everybody hands down on Twitter in case you don't know.
Lolss... comrade off yo mic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by ejimatic: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Prince111111:
you should know the umpire never supported Adeoti. Whoever the umpire supports wins now. Aregbesola would spoil show for APC
I disagree with you sir! How many votes did he win for APC in 2018 as a sitting governor? He could not even contest for Senate then! APC nearky lost to the PDP at Ikesa the home town of the sitting governor.The truth is Osun is tired of Aregbesola and his wikced second term policies. Anti masses make up TOP that is why even PDP members suppoted APC to vote at the APC primary.Look at Osun Central. what will Aregbesola do there with the APC Oyos living there? What will Aregbe do in Osun West dominated by the Oyos? What will he do at Osun East especially at Ife where Omisore boys are? Aregbesola is from Ikesa where I come from but he is not on ground there! He will soon go into political extinction.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Prince111111: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
ejimatic:
I disagree with you sir! How many votes did he win for APC in 2018 as a sitting governor? He could not even contest for Senate then! APC nearky lost to the PDP at Ikesa the home town of the sitting governor.The truth is Osun is tired of Aregbesola and his wikced second term policies. Anti masses make up TOP that is why even PDP members suppoted APC to vote at the APC primary.Look at Osun Central. what will Aregbesola do there with the APC Oyos living there? What will Aregbe do in Osun West dominated by the Oyos? What will he do at Osun East especially at Ife where Omisore boys are? Aregbesola is from Ikesa where I come from but he is not on ground there! He will soon go into political extinction.
until next month my Brother

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by ejimatic: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Prince111111:
until next month my Brother
. It is alright

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by rolams(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
But you said 60 man, this list comprise of over 80 members. The APC thing is in your blood!
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by DEmejioba1: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
If they like, let them bring out all the looted funds in their possession...

The people of Osun State would vote out this Useless Government...

APC must Fall... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter...

If the likes of Abia and Benue state governors could be re elected, I don't see the reason why OSUN state governor would not win this.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Donatusqaz12: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Osun PDP was laid to rest the day it frustrated Omisore out of there Party.

Till tomorrow Omisore is the most experience and resourceful Politician in Osun State. Ife land block votes is already in bank for APC.

PDP no just get sense

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Mikolo70(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Lagos is part of Nigeria.
Go find somewhere to Bleep yourself
So na your state? Ode

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Ojuntana: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Mikolo70:

So na your state? Ode

But it's getting from federal allocation and federal security which comes from other states. Mumu
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Zelenskyy(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2022
DEmejioba1:

If the likes of Abia and Benue state governors could be re elected, I don't see the reason why OSUN state governor would not win this.

No problem... Time Will Tell.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by comrChris(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
post=114030388:
Osun state indigenes.

Over to you guys.

Your destiny is in your hands.

Vote the man that you want to govern you for the next 4 years.

GET YOUR PVC NOW.

God bless Osun State.

Good bless the honest and hardworking Osun state indigenes.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.
One would think this one has sense and mean well for the country.

Hypocrite
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by haffaze777(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
This is declaration of war on PDP in Osun stategrin
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Adexxi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm from ife in osun east . Let me lecture you a little . Ever since Omisore was pdp flagbearer , 2x , he never came close to winning election as Adeleke did in the last govenorship election . Yes we do vote for him massively in ife , particularly ife central , second largest lgs in terms of votes after osogbo.

No town in osun have the voting strength of the whole ife, but does the votes there alone enough to win an election That's where Omisore lags
Donatusqaz12:
Osun PDP was laid to rest the day it frustrated Omisore out of there Party.

Till tomorrow Omisore is the most experience and resourceful Politician in Osun State. Ife land block votes is already in bank for APC.

PDP no just get sense

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Adexxi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pdp have great chance in Osun if they paly their card well .
IPIGSRHYPO:
Osun is a must win for APC hence all hands on deck.
No room for PDP in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Adexxi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
From your mouth Hope after the election if the governor was perhaps defeated you won't start shouting Aregbe name undecided
ejimatic:
Aregbesola has no relevance in Osun again!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by juman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Apc mean business.
Full loaded committee.
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Donatusqaz12: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm from ife in osun east . Let me lecture you a little . Ever since Omisore was pdp flagbearer , 2x , he never came close to winning election as Adeleke did in the last govenorship election . Yes we do vote for him massively in ife , particularly ife central , second largest lgs in terms of votes after osogbo.

No town in osun have the voting strength of the whole ife, but does the votes there alone enough to win an election That's where Omisore lags

July 16th contest is between Adeleke and Oyetola.
Quick one, Having Omisore in APC is already a victory for Oyetola. When Omisore contested for osun guber under PDP he did not enjoy maximum support from osun party chieftains simply because he's too powerful and not a toss around politician on the basis of this many bigwigs left him to face it alone, the likes of Late Isiaka Aadeleke Prince Oyinlola and Co defected to APC still Omisore stood to his ground and ganer thousands of votes and became second. He also contested under SPD, a party that was only floated few weeks to Election Omisore became a beautiful bride and that was the end of the story. Today he's the National Secretary of the rulling Party. PDP needs him more than he needs PDP my point.
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by ejimatic: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adexxi:
From your mouth Hope after the election if the governor was perhaps defeated you won't start shouting Aregbe name undecided
. How will Aregbesola work against APC? How many Top members are in Osun Central Osun East and Osun West? All of them are not up to hundreds with their wives and children? Even at Ilesa,how many followers do Aregbesola have? He has lost relevance in Osun
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by cocolacec(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
If they like, let them bring out all the looted funds in their possession...

The people of Osun State would vote out this Useless Government...

APC must Fall... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter...
Zalenskyy go and find solution to the war in your background grin
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Zelenskyy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
cocolacec:

I am fighting two wars at the same time... cheesy cheesy

This one in Nigeria is important too...
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Zelenskyy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
cocolacec:

Democratic values must prevail ...

Oligarchs and Oligarchy must Crumble..

APC must Fall... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Mikolo70(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

But it's getting from federal allocation and federal security which comes from other states. Mumu
Eleribu! Which state? Anambla lmmmaaoolll
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Ojuntana: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mikolo70:

Eleribu! Which state? Anambla lmmmaaoolll

Ode. Even Anambra contributes to the federal purse. Even Borno the BH enclaves contributes. We know Lagos contributes the highest but oil is still the highest forex earner not Lagos. When they sit down to share the cake in Abuja, oil receipts is the first they look at. Oil receipts is the single largest revenue source of Nigeria and Lagos is not an oil producing state. Carry Lagos for head like gala out of ignorance while defending the looter of Lagos who has Oando oil
Re: Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council by Peacecore: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who notice d first three names. People
Sanwon_Olu
Ganduje
Abubakar
wey no fit betray Jagaban at all. I can see Tinubu's handwriting on this list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting / Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.