Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Peter Obi Has Been Stingy Right From... Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Been Stingy Right From... Obj (454 Views)

2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige / Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Been Stingy Right From... Obj by Ugoh123: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi.
He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give.
Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again.
We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again.
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us In NollyWood ��❤✨

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Stingy Right From... Obj by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hahahaha!
Na so. APC & PDP crippled the country. And PO is here to straighten those lame legs. The time is NOW!!!
Nigeria is finished patapata. Nothing to share again.
To all ye Obidient Nigerians, let's meet at the BEAUTIFUL GATE(2023)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Been Stingy Right From... Obj by gtrust: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Copied:

Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi.

He said to him: “silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give. Now rise up and walk!!”

The man began to walk again!

We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again.
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians!

#ObidientlyMakeNigeriaWalkAgain!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Can Save Nigeria Now – Sen. Victor Umeh / What Comes To Your Mind,when You See This (pic) / TRUTH : South West APC Governors Have Gone To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.