Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation (10142 Views)

Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Minjim: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Musty112:
Apology should not abate consequences, not when you knew fully well that your allegations were unsubstantiated before you released same. Apology does not build the characters that you have already assassinated.

An honourable person would have resigned his position
But country hard, when and where will be get such juicy post again?
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by duro4chang(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Useless people. You do not have any tangible allegation and then you started peddling lies. Your party is dead in kwara state. O to gee.
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by juman(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
The issue with fake news is those that hear the first message may not hear the retraction.

I have seen a very educated yoruba man that had so many fake news in his head.
There are websites they patronize where they read all kinds of fabricated news.

So fake news reach more than expected, it lasted for so long time.
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Basic123: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2022
tiswell:
All these evil politicians will be swept away by the tide of taking back our country next year sad
Guess who is taking it back?

A 60yr old 8yrs former governor of anambra for 8years and chairman SEC under PDP and Atiku follower

Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Indispensable85(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Parachoko:
We will keep on Pushing The PDP and they will keep on making Mistake

Cc Princeoflagos

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I nor sure say PrinceofLagos still dey here oooo. He has gone incommunicado since Tinubu gave him a bloody nose in the APC presidential primary. Maybe he's somewhere licking his wounds. Lol.......

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by rajiedreez: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
That's what's called I opened my mouth waaaaa
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by juman(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Big T is their spokesman. Like my elder brother. All of us grew up together.
Wow, I have not at home for more than a decade.
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Golden111(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Bushmeat don catch hunter wink
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Elidrisy20: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Medicine after death
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Jones4190(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Some months after I was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state, I went to see Alhaja (My mum), on getting there, I met some people praying for her while some are still waiting to see her, I asked her what was happening? She said "They are all here because they want me to help them pay the NECO fees of their children in SS3". I left her place saddened that evening. The following day, I met with my cabinet members and after that, we made a pronouncement that the state government will be paying the NECO fees of all SS3 students in Lagos state public schools irrespective of their tribes and that stands till today~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin Accusations and counter accusations. Only God knows the truth.
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Sholaco: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
It take people of conscience to be in PDP and apologize to opposition party. PDP party of rogues
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by abbymod: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Good information and will also love to share this one with you all on https://priceoffridgedoubledoor.com/
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by swissgoldenpro2: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Politicians doing their thing
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Zelenskyy(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Resident Electoral Commissioner was about to change the switch... cheesy

Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by samebony1: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Lai Muhammed told them to come and learn "How To Be An Opposition Spokesperson" from him , but they refused.
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by tiswell(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Basic123:

Guess who is taking it back?

A 60yr old 8yrs former governor of anambra for 8years and chairman SEC under PDP and Atiku follower

Beta be OBIdient,e get why.

Being a former running mate to atiku isn't a criteria/yardstick for measuring his credibility.

Stop being unnecessarily mischievious sad
Re: Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation by Dchampion65: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Boyooosa:
Better
Blind opposition

You can say that again and add brainless to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana / Illegal Structures Demolished In Ladipo Market / Looted Funds, Assets: FG Launches Moves Against Ex-Governor, Ministers, Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.