Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' (3070 Views)

Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds / Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by SATANICALLY666: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2022
As revealed by a Lagosian, Olóyè Ajíkawó @Phlowz

Tinubu is forcing transport workers to buy his sticker to raise campaign funds.

You refuse and you get dealt with. This is the guy educated people are queuing behind?

I feel like anyone who has experienced military rule in Nigeria should undergo therapy.

Most no longer understand what “Freedom from oppression” means anymore.

Bullying is not a norm.

https://twitter.com/Phlowz/status/1539299197207330821?s=19

From the reactions, Tinubu's supporters are defending the extortion. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Rastaramsey(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
I have always said this and will continue to say this grin grin
This man has nothing to offer Nigeria.....

Someone that wants to recruit 50m youth to be eating agbado in the bush while the real sponsors of Boko Haram will keep instructing them to waste those Niggars....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Totilopussylick(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
People supporting Tinubu are another species.

They shouldn't have existed.

If at this point they are yet to see that peter Obi is the only one that can strategize and turn around the failure of the current government of Nigeria, then they are the problems of Nigeria by supporting Tinubu tongue undecided

11 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Paperwhite(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
What about his bullion vans?
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Make him dey fool himself, yoruba Muslim votes alone won't take him anywhere

14 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Bobloco: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2022
sad
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Fahdiga(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Everything about Tinubu reeks of rascality. I pity Nigerians if Tinubu mistakenly wins the presidency. Let us all be OBIdient for the good of our dear country

10 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Rastaramsey(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Paperwhite post=114037588]What about his bullion vans? [/quote

They go soon bring money enter him house...
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by EkelediliBuhari: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Yet some people are fighting the only governor in Nigeria that has invested state funds in a physical business and recorded a net equity growth of over 5% in a few years
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by shuttox: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol...
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by money121(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Yimu
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Oplomo: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu must be stopped AT ALL COST. Even if it means the military taking over... The man na real thief and he no dey shame about am. grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by gozmok1(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Frigga13: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
grin

Very funny but real

Lagosian funding Tinubu campaign

Yorub people sef

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by LeoDeKing: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Another Tinubu thread.

So far, about 24 threads on him have been created this morning.

Selling of stickers to raise money, yet he has unlimited access to Lagos treasury. The height of poppycock from Obi supporters.

Anyway, he is about to take up a very important task, so scrutiny is much welcomed. But so far, the Asiwaju of Nigeria has been scaling through all the scrutiny, so the train is still steaming perfectly.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Dankovich1: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2022
PMB is truly a saint compared to BAT.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by gozmok1(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2022
How can Tinubu smile before other presidents?

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Olorun e jo o

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by IamWonderful: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2022
In Lagos or in Enugu Anambra Imo Abia
Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Jones4190(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Some months after I was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state, I went to see Alhaja (My mum), on getting there, I met some people praying for her while some are still waiting to see her, I asked her what was happening? She said "They are all here because they want me to help them pay the NECO fees of their children in SS3". I left her place saddened that evening. The following day, I met with my cabinet members and after that, we made a pronouncement that the state government will be paying the NECO fees of all SS3 students in Lagos state public schools irrespective of their tribes and that stands till today~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Pakute: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol.. Tinubu is so broke that he needs money from sticker sales to raise caimpaign funds.. Anything to make ipob pigs happy.

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by DontBullshitMe: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2022

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Xbobtage: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Jones4190:
Some months after I was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state, I went to see Alhaja (My mum), on getting there, I met some people praying for her while some are still waiting to see her, I asked her what was happening? She said "They are all here because they want me to help them pay the NECO fees of their children in SS3". I left her place saddened that evening. The following day, I met with my cabinet members and after that, we made a pronouncement that the state government will be paying the NECO fees of all SS3 students in Lagos state public schools irrespective of their tribes and that stands till today~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

We are Begging God and We are begging you, Please dont allow us all to drown because of ethnic pride. In a multitribal country like nigeria, If you Truly love your tribe, you will not be supporting a Bad Candidate for president. Dont allow these online tribal trolls to make you say you will punish them by not voting for their tribe. You are not just punishing them, you are punishing yourself as well as all the people you care about.

Here is a better way to look at the situation, With the catastrophe that has befallen Nigeria we are all shackled together at our feet with a single chain, we can either chose to agree that we move in a direction that is possible and agreeable to us all otherwise none of us will be able to move. So if you are saying as Yorubaman or igboman I will sit down or go right while others want to move left, it means we will all not be able move.

Abeg, Pity Us, this country has suffered enough, Tinubu is saying he wants to continue the work of Buhar i. We are begging Una, Hear the cry of tens of Millions of Nigerians. let us do the right thing this time around.

4 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by VoteTinubu2023: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2022
On one hand, Tinubu is a thief who stole government money and became a billionaire.

On another hand, Tinubu cannot fund his campaign and has to sell stickers.

You all should stick to a story... Abeg.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by VoteTinubu2023: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Xbobtage:

We are Begging God and We are begging you, Please dont allow us all to drown because of ethnic pride. In a multitribal country like nigeria, If you Truly love your tribe, you will not be supporting a Bad Candidate for president. Dont allow these online tribal trolls to make you say you will punish them by not voting for their tribe. You are not just punishing them, you are punishing yourself as well as all the people you care about.

Here is a better way to look at the situation, With the catastrophe that has befallen Nigeria we are all shackled together by the feet with a single chain, we can either chose to agree that we move in a direction that is possible and agreeable to us all otherwise none of us will be able to move. So if you are saying as Yorubaman or igboman I will sit down or go right while others want to move left, it means we will all not be able move.

Abeg, Pity Us, this country has suffered enough, let us do the right thing this time around.
So, Tinubu is the bad candidate? Something must be seriously wrong with you.

Let's be honest. Going by the Presidential contestants previous performance, no one comes close to Tinubu. This is a fact. Is it Peter Obi that has no standing legacy project that you prefer? Someone that under his leadership, several Igbo youths were maimed and killed and their bodies disposed into a river. Someone that had revenue generation problems when he was ruling?

Vote APC

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Pakute: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Yet some people are fighting the only governor in Nigeria that has invested state funds in a physical business and recorded a net equity growth of over 5% in a few years
Tinubu invested 4billion in Econet and earned 19 billion in return. Unlike the fraud lying about the bad investment returns in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Xbobtage: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

So, Tinubu is the bad candidate? Something must be seriously wrong with you.

Let's be honest. Going by the Presidential contestants previous performance, no one comes close to Tinubu. This is a fact. Is it Peter Obi that has no standing legacy project that you prefer? Someone that under his leadership, several Igbo youths were maimed and killed and their bodies disposed into a river. Someone that had revenue generation problems when he was ruling?

Vote APC

I understand that you are a Tinubu supporter, Tinubu has been sort of ruling this country by proxy for the last 7 years, he placed the president, hand picked the VP, most of the ministers and and even senate president with speaker of the house, he gave the president the people he described as the best brains tp run the government. He had the ears and the hand of the president all this while. If truly there is anything great he would be able to do as a president, he would have already done it in the last 7 years. Tinubu has already given us his best. Voting Tinubu means the status quo would remain the same. We need to be moving forward not standing in the same position.

The truth is you already know that Tinubu is bad for nigeria by every yardstick, I bet that if I subject you to a Polygraph test, it would prove my insinuation as affirmative.

Take the right step and unshakle yourself from whatever tinubu and his people have placed on you. Denounce him and renounce your support for him immediately.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by EkelediliBuhari: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:

Tinubu invested 4billion in Econet and earned 19 billion in return. Unlike the fraud lying about the bad investment returns in Anambra.

Dangote was worth $20bn in 2013 but now worth $14bn in 2022..

However his naira investment have grown astronomically

Tinubu invested in Econet privately. Does Lagos own equity shares in econet
Meanwhile where is Econet today??

Read the article below, Tinubu as Governor facilitated the purchase in 2008 bu Lagos state government. However, in 2009 LASG sold all its shares via an unknown broker - African Development Fund Inc. (ADFI) and to an undisclosed buyer. Till today no trace or update on it. Your guess is as good as mine.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/my-position-on-econet-shares/

Our future is in our hands tho

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by VoteTinubu2023: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Xbobtage:

I understand that you are a Tinubu supporter, Tinubu has been sort of ruling this country by proxy for the last 7 years, he placed the president, hand picked the VP, most of the ministers and and even senate president with speaker of the house, he gave the president the people he described as the best brains tp run the government. He had the ears and the hand of the president all this while. If truly there is anything great he would be able to do as a president, he would have already done it in the last 7 years. Tinubu has already given us his best. Voting Tinubu means the status quo would remain the same. We need to be moving forward not standing in the same position.

The truth is you already know that is bad for nigeria by every yardstick, I bet that if I subject you to a Polygraph test, it would prove my insinuation as affirmative.

Take the right step and unshakle yourself from whatever tinubu and his people have placed on you. Denounce him and renounce your support for him immediately.

I applaud your civility. That's something hard to see these days.

I don't believe Tinubu can be regarded to have been a very influential member of Buhari's Government. He only positioned his ACN party for the APC merger that won the 2015 election. After the victory, he was nowhere near the corridors of power. As a matter of fact, you can count the numbers of times he visited Aso Rock.

Buhari's Government is Buhari's Government and its failures remains Buhari's failure. Tinubu has no hand. This argument would have been more logical if made against Osibanjo who is a serving VP.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Pakute: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Dangote was worth $20bn in 2013 but now worth $14bn in 2022..

However his naira investment have grown astronomically

Tinubu invested in econet privately. Does lagos own equity shares in econet
Meanwhile we’re is econet today??

Our future is in our hands tho
Dangote shut down some subsidiary of his business and also sold off some shares to raise capital for his refinery, which affected his networth. Don't compare apples to orange.
Moreso, Tinubu didn't invest privately, he invested state's funds and was intellectually informed to cash out at the most appropriate time. Econet is today's Airtel.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by EkelediliBuhari: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:

Dangote shut down some subsidiary of his business and also sold off some shares to raise capital for his refinery, which affected his networth. Don't compare apples to orange.
Moreso, Tinubu didn't invest privately, he invested state's funds and was intellectually informed to cash out at the most appropriate time. Econet is today's Airtel.

Go back and read through my post. i have included sources.

The fact that dangote sold his shares cannot reduce is overall value. Instead it would increase as he injected it directly into the refinery which is valued in excess of $19bn

Pakute:

Your source doesn't invalidate the fact that Tinubu judiciously invested 4billion state's funds to earn 19billion, first of its kind.
Listen, if you shut down a business entity or sold part of your business concern into a new venture that's yet to fully take off, it would reduce your networth. Dangote's networth is projected to double after his refinery fully commences operations.

Totally disagree.

$20bn @ 155 in 2012 = N3.1tn
$14bn @ 419 in 2022 = N5.8tn

Thats a growth of over 87% . 10 years

However because of the wonderful and outlandish policies that our GALANT presidential aspirant's cohorts have put in place over the years, this does not show progress in the international community due to inflation and what not.

For TINUBU, Note the fact that he abused his power by using his VETO power as governor to invest state funds in a business. One year later his government oversaw the sales of the same investment in a shady deal.

Am certain you were not born yesterday hence you know the truth. The fact you chose to ignore it because you are currently gaining from the corruption does not change the truth. And remember it was barely 10 years ago when Jonathan's cohorts were enjoying their loots, where are they today. Ask yourself, at this rate where will i be in 10 years time?

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' by Pakute: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Go back and read through my post. i have included sources.

The fact that dangote sold his shares cannot reduce is overall value. Instead it would increase as he injected it directly into the refinery which is valued in excess of $19bn
Your source doesn't invalidate the fact that Tinubu judiciously invested 4billion state's funds to earn 19billion, first of its kind.
Listen, if you shut down a business entity or sold part of your business concern into a new venture that's yet to fully take off, it would reduce your networth. Dangote's networth is projected to double after his refinery fully commences operations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House In Osun, Properties Destroyed / APC Set To Appeal Judgement Nullifying Guber Candidate In Adamawa / Fg Not Responsible For Egypt Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.