Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less (168 Views)

2023: Nigerians Will Regret For 20 Years If Tinubu Loses – Adamu Garba / 2023: Nigerians Divided Over Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Ambition / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less by stillcreative: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
I honestly wish that we Nigerians especially those living within the country currently who directly feel the brunt of the poor leaderships we have put in place by our actions (voting) and inaction (not voting) would sit ourselves down and tell ourselves some home truth.
Are we really happy with what we are experiencing as a country? If Yes, let's continue but if No, then we have a choice in 2023 to change our narrative.
As a Nigerians, I know we deserve much more than our current experiences from extremes of the economy to social welfare of an average citizen.
Let us make object decisions come 2023 and vote for the betterment of not just our respective lives but that of the society at large because one rich man in a poor society can never be at peace. So even if we are seemingly comfortable, let us vote for the better of the society at large. I society I mean the common good of Nigerians. This thought should guide our voting decisions from the legislative (House of Reps & Senate) to the executive (Governorship & Presidential) elections.
Since the voting decisions are for our good and that of our society at large, we have the responsibility of enlightening our relatives and friends who may not understand the consequences of a wrong decision in 2023.
Nigerians let's tell ourselves some TRUTH! because we deserve the best and nothing less.
Most importantly, to avoid being disenfranchised and liable for being a partaker of Nigeria's failures after 2023, we need our PVCs.
Re: In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less by Shawl001(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Truth is, Nigerians have always deserved the best. The question is DO NIGERIANS WANT THE BEST?

Cos, if we do, I see no reason why some will still canvas for the old cargos that has been ruling us for decades now, and no tangible progress at all.
Its Pathetic!
Re: In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less by Pauldollars(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less by Phiniter(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
My brother there's such a thing as the Stockholm syndrome
Re: In 2023 Nigerians Deserve The Best And Nothing Less by stillcreative: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Education is the only tool in breaking such syndrome because it is mental.
Let's keep talking and giving them reasons to believe i. the option of Peter Obi
Phiniter:
My brother there's such a thing as the Stockholm syndrome

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections And Inconclusive And Interim Government Opinion / PYM Leaders Impeached By Members Over Gross Misconduct / Who Is Afraid Of Kabba-bunu Pdp Candidate, Pastor Obalemo: Tallest Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.