Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,675 members, 7,858,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster (31033 Views)

Breaking: David Hundeyin Calls On Obedients To Massively Join APC / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by djon78(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
christistruth01:

Kemi put David out of Business

But David is waxing stronger

Where is kemi?

Who even listens to her?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by TheManOfTheYear: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Throwback:

I doubt it is correct.

That should be his mother.

I am a Lagosian so I know what I am saying.

Names like Hundeyin, Hunpegan, Hunponu-wusu, Setonji, Sename, Akran are Egun names from Badagry in Lagos, Ipokia in Ogun, or from Dahomey where their larger tribe exist around the Cotonou axis.
You're correct on this.
He even stated he's from Lagos on twitter some time ago
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Cromagnon: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:

He can't stay in Nigeria because politicians are after him. All the secrets he has revealed. Even kemi olunloyo once told him if he sets foot in Nigeria he will be killed.
So they're winning and he's not?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ll just be here waiting for the fallout of Hundeyin and his IPOB bingos.

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.

I personally like Tinubu. He is a strategist and political juggernaut. But don’t you think he now too old as the sit of the Nigerian President requires enormous task ??
I personally supported Buhari, but we can all see how his health due to old age affected the issue of governance badly.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by FuckkME(f): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I personally like Tinubu. He is a strategist and political juggernaut. But don’t you think he now too old as the sit of the Nigerian President requires enormous task ??
I personally supported Buhari, but we can all see how his health due to old age affected the issue of governance badly.
lols leave those people

Imagine Tinubu left office 2007 only to vie for president 2023 which is a gap of 15 years, omo think about it. A whooping 15 years oo

Check it out, person wey dem born for that year Tinubu was governor, no be 24/25 he will be doing by 2023?

The youths wo should have taken over are now campaigning for the old man all because of sentiments and tribe grin grin ok naa
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2022
FuckkME:
lols leave those people

Imagine Tinubu left office 2007 only to vie for president 2023 which is a gap of 15 years, omo think about it. A whooping 15 years oo

Check it out, person wey dem born for that year Tinubu was governor, no be 24/25 he will be doing by 2023?

The youths wo should have taken over are now campaigning for the old man all because of sentiments and tribe grin grin ok naa

Exactly bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? / Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.