Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. (959 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. by Confused19: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2011
Hello, I'm 18 years old, I live in spain and i came from nigeria, I want to get my Spanish Residence They Told Me that I need the Police Character Certificate, and for get that, I need The passport and I don't Have passport, So now Im Trying to get the epassport, Seeying the requirements i've see one requirement that say that if i don't have Old passport I need to present a declaration of age, and i saw that in Madrid COnsulado I can get it for 50 euros, SO if i go to Madrid Consulado and i pay 50 euros to declaration of age, I will can get the epassport?
Thanks
Re: About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. by Confused19: 2:50am On Jul 23, 2011
the birth certificate is the same as the certificate of declaration of age?
Because I have the birth certificate.
Thanks
Re: About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2011
You say you don't have a passport. Did you lose yours, or have you never been issued one? If so, were you born in Spain?

Declaration of age is normally if you don't have a birth certificate, as you havave your birth certificate to hand, you should be fine.
Re: About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. by Confused19: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
I was born in nigeria, I came to spain in patera (Small Boat), You know?
so, on the website of the requirements:
A photocopy of your old Nigerian passport (in case you don’t have the old passport you will have to present a declaration of age by obtaining an affidavit from Nigeria. This document should be authenticated by the Consular and Legal Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja )

this is the web http://allnigeriansinspain.com/nigeriainspain.html

I have the birth certificate from Nigeria, my family sent me, but I dont know if I can use it for that, and i dont know if after showing the birth certificate to them, will give me some kind of problem for my age or for something because i dont understan very well for what they need a declaration of age.
Thanks
Re: About Requirements To Get The Nigerian E-passport In Spain. by Confused19: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
I have ok all other requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Replacement Of International Passport / Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. / Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.