Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? (39082 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
I am in your shoes bro.
Wonder why, sex don't cuz same side effect as masturbation. i don't understand the logic.
Maybe, it is our mystic nature communicating a message.

Masturbation can cause a whole lot of issues both physical and psychological.

Reflux, waist pain, anxiety disorders, sleeping disorders, body weakness, drop in immunity etc
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by diggindeep: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:
I'm not asking for a friend.

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.
Until you uproot your cassava, please don't stop.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Manbaqs(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.
[b][/b] it's normal, over time you won't experience anything. Perhaps you enjoy more with that than having sex.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Cypress042(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
olusola200:
Go to church
U need to stop it finally
It's sign of death approach
Tell me something i've never heard before grin
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

You need to go and study how many nerves that are surrounded in that area and you will know that your palm and fingers are causing great harms to it

Stop it if possible before you collapse while on it

A man's life is connected to that region of your body and what you are doing is over working your organs especially your heart

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by ericmani: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION

Soapy Lord��
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by fisayodayo: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Laziness and lack of purposeful living, terrible how we celebrate mediocrity without shame or fear.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Occurstaem(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
STOP MASTURBATING if you love yourself.
Identify the triggers and start avoiding them immediately.
Always lower your gaze.
Find other things to do when the thought to masturbate comes to you. Things like thinking of the aftermath of masturbation, exercising, sleeping, going outside to where people can notice you, and praying.
I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by itslinkin4005(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Very simple stop masturbating period.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by abokikhalifa: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

You sound tribalistic
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Orosotare(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see people saying its healthy, I don't think it is, I fell sick too especially maleria and soul throat and something I get terrible Nightmare.. So brr you're not alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Twenty8: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Did masturbation reduce your sexual capabilities?
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by NDMSuccess(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro since you have babes that're often warms you up why not stop the shit reason am nah smiley
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Damisam93(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Itzurboi:
You never sabi be that.. i will send you a pdf to read...
Please j need the PDF likewise
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by chccho(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Masturbation is not good for u whether, medically,emotionally, physically and most especially spiritually.
Its a bad habit that drains your strength physically and draws virtue from u spiritually.
When u engage in the act u are having sex with yourself physically, but spiritually there's a demon attached to such unclean sexual acts call incubus/ succubus.
A word is enough for the wise, STOP IT

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Help2020: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

They will tell you there is not scientific evidence that suggest it resulted from masturbation. My brother masturbation nearly kill me. Stop it pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Even the ladies respect the way I man-handle them. They always stay around for more.

But sometimes, it happens that you're alone and you need a sleeping pill.
so for your mind this na achievement. Useless riffraffs. Your mates are discussing latest tecnological innovations and you are here discussing soapy. Mediocres. This is the reason people like Tinubu want to rule over you because your skull is empty

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Itzurboi:
You never sabi be that.. i will send you a pdf to read...

boss send me the pdf too..
thanks
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by coputa(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
You did'nt answer his question,why does he always fall sick whenever he masturbates.don't you think it's not good for him.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
MAVICK2000:
baba d day where devil go visit ur case that time u go ask God y him give u private part

lol
..e be like something Don do u before oga..
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by NessFortunate: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Should we stop you from masturbating or we should stop you from falling sick? cheesy grin

what's vaccine to an Antidote? No dey play GOD. Lmao
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Experience285(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls call me on 07060484344. with the help of the holy spirit I will give u Spiritual keys on how u can come out from this evil and deadly habit.

quote author=protoncub post=114047035]I'm not asking for a friend.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.[/quote]
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by VirileNelly2420: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Even the ladies respect the way I man-handle them. They always stay around for more.

But sometimes, it happens that you're alone and you need a sleeping pill.
...d sleeping pill wink
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Experience285(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Call me 07060484344
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by VirileNelly2420: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

U know, wen u have sex, u're equally exercising, burning calories. But in masturbation, it's just ur hand moving, and so much metabolism happens during ejaculation.

When having sex, u can just have drive and constriction during ejaculation.
But in masturbation, u can even speak in tongues aswell.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by walebliss(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Then stop it
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by ikezudon(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Which logical explanation can we give to you now?

In other news, see how to get a US number for free for your verifications.

https://billzonthestreets.com/get-free-us-phone-number/
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Emilokoiyawon: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Lalami3232:
[s]You no know say sperm na blood? Everytime you release sperm eeh, na blood dey comot from your body and blood dey boost immune system. So when you dey loss blood, you dey lower your immune system. But if you dey chop well, E no suppose to affect you like that. But one thing wey I don observe eeh, masturbation dey take more energy from you than even sex because masturbation na illegal stuff. If you masturbate, you feel extremely weak but after sex, you may not feel too weak. That na my own take of it sha. But laslas eeh, bros stop this masturbation and have peace with yourself. E dey difficult stop oooo but it's possible if you put your mind.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for test ooooo. The pikin resemble you isn't a guarantee say na your pikin. Non virgins aka boreholes can't be trusted"[/s]

Absolute unscientific rubbish. OP don't listen to this ozo!
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:

OP it’s called POIS (Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome)
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by swissgoldenpro2: 3:56am On Jun 23, 2022
This is really strange
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Alexxyomo: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2022
OP is right.
I feel same too. Not all the time though. When I masturbate too much, I fall sick.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Lucymercy: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
protoncub:

My friend then stop. Masturbating is not for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Body Odour Problem, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.