Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? (39089 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Uzomacharles: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:
I'm not asking for a friend.

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.

Bro your testerone is low....

Google POIS and understand and by the look of things it just started
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Alawode01(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Because what your doing is against your back up.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Westernequinox: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2022
You have a spiritual problem, deal with it quick, give you life to Jesus
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.
It's mere coincidence....stop putting the blame of masturbation
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by nnadychuks(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
you know which people? They come out to tell you or they use megaphone?
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by BananaPeel(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION

There are things beyond empirical on scientific data.
Ask doctors, they will tell you they have seen cases that they had to refer the patient for spiritual solutions.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Waffarianman(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Young lad what I see there is this. When masturbating you're stressing, forcing the brain to do what's it supposed not to do. So after Cumming you'll feel weak and tired that's what cursed it bro.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Stanleyq: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:

Thanks, but not likely.
if not likely, then u know the cause, why then did u ask. Masturbation is a disease on its own. Stop it and get well

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by mr1759: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2022
flejnr2:

Yes oo

You are right , nothing like woman thing, the softness the chemistry , the emotion ,
women are treasure for so many reasons

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by chingle5(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Education is really a serious issue in Nigeria....what has God gat to do with masturbation...I dislike people who won't attempt to utilize 0.00000000001% of their brain
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by protoncub: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
so for your mind this na achievement. Useless riffraffs. Your mates are discussing latest tecnological innovations and you are here discussing soapy. Mediocres. This is the reason people like Tinubu want to rule over you because your skull is empty
For your information, I have two fulltime tech jobs and one tech side hustle. Whatever I decide to do with my free time is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Schprobs: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:

I've searched Google for answers but webpage s filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.

Continue Nah death remain
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Poleski: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
protoncub:

The masturbation is not your problem. You have a psychological issue. Go see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by odusjay: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
You've probably been doing it more than 3 times a week, for about a decade or more. Now this is breakthrough period if uve been finding it hard to stop. you will stop soon if nt nw without fighting it.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by imagrg(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ta what?
Whisk:
Because it is a taboo.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by sherif1048(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
You never sabi be that.. i will send you a pdf to read...

Lmao �
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buy a multivitamin called vitaday or just anyone that has atleast 5mg of zinc. You can as well take bananas and milk. I had the same issue and that solved it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.