Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days (16426 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC / Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by CaptainFM1: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are a corrupt umpire. Registration should be a continuous exercise. Are you telling me that someone that will clock 18 in November is ineligible to vote for an election coming up in February next year?

Why is every agency in Nigeria so corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Slynation(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
donmik:

And to u trust your so called INEC to be just in spending the resources given to them in enduring voters don't come spending many days at the centre, forsaking their jobs and eventually be told trashes... this and that as planned by the govt and INEC.

What is difficult in registering for it if INEC chooses to make it easy for us?

The failure of our electoral process starts with th INEC being partisan and ethnic
Yea...And as long as the President is in charge of appointing INEC chairman, there is nothing independent about that body...!! Because they have been wired and answerable to someone, therefore the issue of been biased can't be eliminated...!!
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by redcap: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
PVC works with similar chipset as Access control cards and ATM cards, I see no reason why it takes INEC over 7 months to produce. In fact it shouldnt take more than a week for those that has already registered. The agitation should now shift from extension of CVR to making sure we all get our PVCs one week after registering.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by olatuns2017: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
oshozondii:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-inec-agrees-to-extend-voter-registration-by-60-days/

Please can INEC give all ibos PVCs for 2023 election without stress?

I can assure you it's still a wasted vote for IPOB!
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Codeye(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Can I get PVC anywhere irrespective of my state of origin? I'm getting my PVC to vote Tinubu although it's going to be my first time to vote✔.This one must surely count!
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by swissgoldenpro2: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is good news
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by CleanInAll: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lovenorth:
Congratulations to all of us at disobedient to the ipob terrorists and their collaborators (parties). God bless our incoming president Jagaban together with our Muslim candidate from the North as his vice. Pls note, nobody can force us to go for unpopular Christian VP from our side, we deserve the right to select anybody amongst us to go with Tinubu

That VP selection is where I know it will hook Tinubu and APC. Have you heard of a massive mobilization of Christians against muslim- muslim ticket? Let me see how he'll win without the votes of the Christians. We're are waiting.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by CleanInAll: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Codeye:
Can I get PVC anywhere irrespective of my state of origin? I'm getting my PVC to vote Tinubu although it's going to be my first time to vote✔.This one must surely count!

If your intention is to vote who you just mentioned, abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by MetaPhysical: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
INEC constitution, rules, mandates are like Nigerian constitution....a joke.

There is a reward for every violation of the Nigerian constitution.

If the constitution says it is criminal to embezzle public fund. What you do is you get yourself into a office with immunity, then embezzle as much you want, then after your immunity cover expire you cross party and become a part of ruling class and get a new title, that of a "Chieftain".....a Chief of barawos, that's what it means.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:
INEC constitution, rules, mandates are like Nigerian constitution....a joke.

There is a reward for every violation of the Nigerian constitution.

If the constitution says it is criminal to embezzle public fund. What you do is you get yourself into a office with immunity, then embezzle as much you want, then after your immunity cover expire you cross party and become a part of ruling class and get a new title, that of a "Chieftain".....a Chief of barawos, that's what it means.

I feel your pain grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by DeRay98(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is bad news for APC and PDP, the partner cankerworms eating Nigeria and their followers...
Inec is about to conduct its biggest elections to date...100milion votes average
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by sukar886: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
They think we are kidding
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by MetaPhysical: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114051002:

I feel your pain grin grin cheesy cheesy

My brother na big pain walahi. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Gbadebo19(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Something that they have stopped since May. I don't know maybe it is just Osun state because both online and in office, they tell me it is closed.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...well I trust Nigerians naw!! That's how they will also relax until August 25th, then they will start the rush hour again to meet up August 31st deadline...!!
Gbamm ! Na we Character be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by yemi1504: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
oshozondii:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-inec-agrees-to-extend-voter-registration-by-60-days/

Hope they devolve the registration now to the wards for better capture of voters and lower queues.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by yemi1504: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rahkman:
grin bad news for emi lokan

More people to buy their votes according to him. The new voters plus the old ones won't even burn a hole unfortunately in his pocket SMH.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Gospel2Day: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
State governors should emulate Zamfara state governor and give their people public holiday for some days to register for and collect their PVCs.
If Peter Obi campaign mobilizes youths across just 4 geopolitical zones of South East/South/West and North Central, to the tune of some 20 - 25 million voters and get them to vote on election day, then Peter will win the presidential election.
It is a lot of hard work.
To displace established political parties with structures is not easy. But it is possible.
Macron did it in France. Obi can do it in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by bluediesel03: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114047356:
Good development.
GET YOUR PVC NOW
Election is not won on social media

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

[/b]
You are always welcome and thank you too!
We have been trying to do our part to make sure this country became the country of our dreams.
We have everything it takes to be successful and prosperous.
We inspire those that want to be inspired.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
God bless Nigeria.
[b]#WeDidOurPart

Thank you.
We only hope and pray they have the interest of the citizens at heart.
Stay blessed.
GET YOUR PVC NOW GUYS.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
A better and prosperous nation is all we pray for everyday.

Dis better nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say, those are the animals that call our darling nation a zoo, no matter what part of the country they are all from..
Y'all will be shamed las las.
Some people that don't really know you will think you are normal....not knowing you thrive better when corrupt leaders are in charge

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by PDPGuy: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
redcap:
PVC works with similar chipset as Access control cards and ATM cards, I see no reason why it takes INEC over 7 months to produce. In fact it shouldnt take more than a week for those that has already registered. The agitation should now shift from extension of CVR to making sure we all get our PVCs one week after registering.
I agree with your point.
In addition, we should get to a point where PVC is not the only valid voter registration document. A Drivers License, international passport, an NIN number/card should also serve the same purpose as a PVC
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by CapitalBank: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Nigeria and Nigerians are known with Fire brigade approached...You will see it naw grin but I seriously hope they prove me wrong this time around
Omo, people dey vex o. the energy here, I have never seen it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by keypha1: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
During morning mass farther take style and tell all member to make sure you obident and get your PVC, everybody smile, and we understand what he meant. God will make obi to win, it will happen like a film, when God said yes, no tinubu, no atuku, no money will stop him.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by ROYALHOUSE123: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
BENKALU always making good move! He's the best lawmaker that Nigeria has
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Wwwq: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by othenok(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114047356:
Good development.
GET YOUR PVC NOW
Election is not won on social media

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

[/b]
You are always welcome and thank you too!
We have been trying to do our part to make sure this country became the country of our dreams.
We have everything it takes to be successful and prosperous.
We inspire those that want to be inspired.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
God bless Nigeria.
[b]#WeDidOurPart

Thank you.
We only hope and pray they have the interest of the citizens at heart.
Stay blessed.
GET YOUR PVC NOW GUYS.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
A better and prosperous nation is all we pray for everyday.

Dis better nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say, those are the animals that call our darling nation a zoo, no matter what part of the country they are all from..
Y'all will be shamed las las.

I use to wonder why a lot of people were against you but now it's clear. Your true nature has become clear.
Imagine calling people who do not agree with you animals.
I totally disappointed but thankful because you're still man and not God. You're truly a tribalistic person.
May God grant you long life to see His good works in those you call animals.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
MrSensor:
Like for Peter Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
Quote for Atiku
Atiku
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Eriggs: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
othenok:

I use to wonder why a lot of people were against you but now it's clear. Your true nature has become clear.
Imagine calling people who do not agree with you animals.
I totally disappointed but thankful because you're still man and not God. You're truly a tribalistic person.
May God grant you long life to see His good works in those you call animals.
only a person they sees herself as an animal will be pained by that comment..she never mentioned anybody's name or quoted anyone as you have quoted her.
She says the enemies of Nigeria are animals,
Why is that bothering you, why are you crying about that.
Now I know you u r like dis, thank God you r still a girl and not God.
Hypocrite
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by othenok(f): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eriggs:
only a person they sees herself as an animal will be pained by that comment..she never mentioned anybody's name or quoted anyone as you have quoted her.
She says the enemies of Nigeria are animals,
Why is that bothering you, why are you crying about that.
Now I know you u r like dis, thank God you r still a girl and not God.
Hypocrite

Birds of same feather. Go back and read what your mentor wrote, oh don't bother, I forgot you can't read nor write.
You all will drown in your tribalism and hate. You may think it's just an online comment. Mark today's date and remember it well.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by fatsonm: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / Senator Akpabio Not Behind 2 Face’s Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.