Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (38925 Views)

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by one4GOD(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
even when it's in my gene to waste vote? Ok sir I hear you. Idiat!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by coputa(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
These are my fears,he that live on top of a hill see's afar.This is coming from a political elite/leader of igbo extraction,he see's afar than you do.If Obi looses the south east,it is finish.If witch decides to kill his brother,who are you to challenge him,na your brother.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by anozieokechukwu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Bitter truth!

A vote for Obi is a waste of vote!

But with all honesty, I still want the SE to vote for Obi. If Obi can win the whole of SE, then it only clears the path for His Excellence, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Do not be troubled, have you experienced this move before? Now that our eyes have truly been opened, Obidiently, we shall salvage this country from the hands of old corrupt politicians. It's a spiritual and physical move. I come in peace!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Encourage people to vote for their conscience not join bandwagons to perdition!

Those that didn't waste their votes in 2015 and 2019, where are they now?!? Are they enjoying the nation today?!!

Let's learn to act our education please.

Same education inculcates feasibility studies.

Their is no political calculation that shows Obi stands 0.1% chance of being President.

It shouldn't be a difficult feasibility for anyone who claims to be educated.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Bekind123: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

shame no dey catch you with all this rubbish you keep typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by stephenponti(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We all know that all these politicians are becoming jealous about the momentum Peter obi is garnering in the whole nation.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Cantonese: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some are making analysis of the voting in the SE when Ojukwu contested without looking at all the sides.

They need to be reminded that while Ojukwu was contesting under APGA, Ekwueme was a household name, who contested the presidency on the platform of PDP. Next is the fact that the Igbos are not politically myopic, like some ignorantly believe. In voting for PDP, the SE was also voting for Ekwueme.

AD was a SW party. Obasanjo, the president from the SW was not a member of AD. How many Yorubas voted for him in 1999? How many voted for Olu False? Was OBJ not the person, who by that masterstroke flushed out AD, a SW party from all the governorship positions except Lagos in 2023?

Tribalism and hatred have eaten deep into the hearts of the citizens.

It is time for the old brigade to go with their loot.

Vote wisely. Vote for a better tomorrow.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
anozieokechukwu:

Do not be troubled, have you experienced this move before? Now that our eyes have truly been opened, Obidiently, we shall salvage this country from the hands of old corrupt politicians. It's a spiritual and physical move. I come in peace!

I just pray you will be Obidient after election. That's what is most paramount to me at this point.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by fantasy2018: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

hahaha!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by siaco(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049072:
[/b]
When they have nothing to counter you with,
They resolved to insult, curses, swear words and all manner of rubbish......
A Typical Peter Obi supporter.
[b]Wetin bring homosexualism into this topic now?

What a Shame!

[b][/b]
Gbam!
Very apt and good response to the boy! wink

Oga, make you face your candidate and sell him to people, Ekweremadu is already irrelevant politically in Enugu State how much more in federal. He is trying so hard to Curry favor from Ebe-ano dynasty that renderd him political irrelevant. I promise you PO will win SE with landslide, I don't know why OBIdient matters is causing sleepless nights in the camp of confirmed economy wreckers.

You will always say all you want is a better Nigeria, why are still supporting those who could not do anything to salvage our country.
You cannot be repeating the same process and expect a different results. We have tried PDP and APC for 24 years and you see how the country is, let try the man without structure and see how it pans out.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by kmaster007: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emilokan
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by MrSquint: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Not surprised at all.

It's expected

Na Igbo man go always first betray Igbo man as long as money/power is involved...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by FemebNG: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
He is just talking trash
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Chopcy29: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

You get dull brain
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by francis5051: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

pk after supporting them na we will cum patronise ur web hosting abi ..stupid idiot
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Clasmanj(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sell out
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Chopcy29: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
If voting for Peter obi will be a tantamount of wasting my vote , ehh let me waste it.

We have been wasting vote since 1960 if I waste 2023 own it won’t pain me

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Elidrisy20: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really your years and experience in the red chamber has given you this insight, politics is no gragra, it is calculations,go and ask nyesome wike
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Urchmantete: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ijiot has spoken. Awon Oloriburuku
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by emmykk(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

The domain you are registering is not .com I guess
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Allisgud: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make we no catch u for Spain o,u go collect Espanol beating
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by deeva2: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
samx4real:
This guy is just useless

Useless errant boy of the north.

Hope u wut swallow back this insult if he eventually support ur obituary tomorrow.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Femijohn198: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo are enemies of themselves
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Rafelstan: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
You see why igbos will keep beating this man up anywhere they find him �
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by emmykk(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
These are my fears,he that live on top of a hill see's afar.This is coming from a political elite/leader of igbo extraction,he see's afar than you do.If Obi looses the south east,it is finish.If witch decides to kill his brother,who are you to challenge him,na your brother.

What IKe Ekekemadu is saying is true ,obi couldn't contest PDP primary,he chicken out and you expect him to win presidential elections.

Rather if the support ATIKU they will get juicy position and a chance to get if when it come to south. Of what use will obi win let say all the 5 state of south east and still not be president.

They should support Atiku
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Juanmike(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.
Well known only by you.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by stanluiz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amotekun777:
STFU, Bastard! angry

As loud and annoying majority of Igbos could be, I'll still do the right thing by supporting the best candidate of the 3, which is Peter Obi.

It's the Yoruba way, we don't let tribalism cloud our judgment. cool
Ekweremmadu is irrelevant. He doesn't speak for us .His is only fighting for his selfish interest.

Ekweremmadu should tell us why PDP did not zone their ticket to the South East ? Greedy fool!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Khalsss: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Same education inculcates feasibility studies.

Their is no political calculation that shows Obi stands 0.1% chance of being President.

It shouldn't be a difficult feasibility for anyone who claims to be educated.

So how many feasibility studies have you carried out? How many opinions have you sampled? What's your sample size? What's your demographics of study? What's your area of study? What are your findings? Don't come here and put empty stats because they've paid you two naira to make empty noise on the internet. Atleast put in effort to be convincing.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Fabsonkene: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Him wan collect again abi?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by stanluiz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
He doesn't see anything.

Someone that couldn't win Enugu PDP governorship ticket ? His is irrelevant in South East politics.

Ekweremmadu, Umahi and some greedy igbos leaders are jealous that Peter obi has disloged them and make them irrelevant in South East politics.

Which Igbo politician can gather respect and honour Nationwide other than Peter obi. None!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Otasikwe(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
They don do another prophecy?

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Antai123(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
I use to have some sense of regards for this idiot. Nonsense.

Peter Obi for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.