Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership (15981 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Highways: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
zakkxx:
Which we? We the Christians in the north will never vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket!! U are among the 1% Christians that have no political knowledge

Lol... You definitely need to earn some wit bro
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Oplomo: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu should play muslim-muslim, it would work out for him.. grin
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Safyqueen: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Femi8586:
Nigerian Christians or should I say Southern christians are the most daftest people I've ever seen in this world..

It's so disgustingly annoying to see some Christians supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. angry Should we call this enslaved mentality or gross stupidity?

Muslims especially the fanatic ones from the north will burn Nigeria to ashes should Christian-christian ticket win a general election. Why should southern christians be forming gentle, tolerance for this people all the time?

Should Muslim-muslim ticket emerge winner, I swear the next plan will be how to annihilate every christian. Bet me.

If everyone is like you Nigeria will go to war with herself. Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Ancestortinubu: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a setup move. Good one Prof.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by swissgoldenpro2: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Femi8586(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Safyqueen:

If everyone is like you Nigeria will go to war with herself. Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.

Let's rephrase your statement this way;

If everyone is like Islamic fanatics, Nigeria will go to war with herself.
Direct your criticisms to those actually fueling tension by proposing muslim-muslim ticket. You know them. They're the Muslims, especially the fanatic/terrorist ones.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by limeta(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Royalty83:

Be reasonable. Heaven will not fall if Obi tries a Christian Christian ticket. The worst a Muslim can do is to take his vote elsewhere. If Tinubu fields a Muslim vice then vote someone else. Capishe?

You did not read the topic
How lazy
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Empiree: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

And my response was directed to her statement. what don't u understand about it?

She was using dubai and UK to compare Nigeria and I had to let her know it's not same by stating the major differences which makes it look like comparing apples and grapes cos they are both round. undecided

One is sweet and another is bitter in its contents.

u asked about how Christians behave abd a gave u example of Muslims enjoying Christian/circular nations than Afghanistan or Syria.

What again is ur problem or difficulty?? undecided
it is obvious you have comprehension problem. Her analysis is very clear
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
it is obvious you have comprehension problem. Her analysis is very clear

any my analysis is very clear. tell her she will understand and shut up. thanks
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
if Tinubu like let this people get him distracted, Muslim Muslim ticket will give him huge votes in North while southwest will vote base on his competency
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by shoprite: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership

I thought so too . . .just vote in the "right" people and watch things turn around . . .Muslim - Muslim Ticket . . . Christian - Christian Ticket . . .Muslim - Christian Ticket or Christian - Muslim Ticket are all not prerequisite for good governance!
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Taba21: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
Pat Utomi is an intelligent man.

Tinubu knows that he will fail woefully in the south that is why he is trying to appease his northern masters.

In south east, be specific cos that's where you come from and stop dragging others into your iPod mindset
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Tobijays: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Muslim/ Muslim Ticket will never work in this country

If he can't find a Christian mate from the north, then he should go f^ck himself!

bro shut the Bleep up if he runs with Muslim vote who you go vote. That is why it is an election
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Newton2024: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Vote your christian/christian in peace let those that want to vote juju/juju vote theirs in peace too.
If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Newton2024: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tobijays:
bro shut the Bleep up if he runs with Muslim vote who you go vote. That is why it is an election
If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Tobijays: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Newton2024:

bro this election go mad vote buying will rule the day trust me poverty in Nigeria rn is crazy I can tell you millions of voters will sell vote that day.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Golan007: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Newton2024:

Sharap.

If Obi should win then beheadings as found in Anambra would take over.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Handsum64: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Slaves looking for reasons to remain slaves
Try Christian Christian ticket lets see
Christians that are prosperity by any means necessary?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Newton2024: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

If Obi should win then beheadings as found in Anambra would take over.
What a slaves of allah terrorising and persecuting children of God in Nigeria?
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by gudugudumeje: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
But you, Pat Utomi went for the Shagari-led NPN then in 1979 and the military generals that wreck and bring Nigeria to its kneels... Your strategic cap was sold for bread and butter then and not until lately...
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
What of christain Christian ticket
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by latolz: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very true but no ticket has monopoly of competence.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by 989900: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Prof, I see what you did there. cool tongue
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by barcaboi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
Pat Utomi is an intelligent man.

Tinubu knows that he will fail woefully in the south that is why he is trying to appease his northern masters.
Lose in the south �
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Friend22(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
limeta:
Slaves looking for reasons to remain slaves
Try Christian Christian ticket lets see

If APC goes for Muslim Muslim suit yourself.
That's why its a democracy.
Don't impose your one-sided blind hate on an "Islamic party "
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Friend22(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Muslim/ Muslim Ticket will never work in this country

If he can't find a Christian mate from the north, then he should go f^ck himself!

Small girl calm down!.
Aren't you suppose to be reading?!
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by omojeesu(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/22/pat-utomi-dismisses-furore-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Academic nonsense!
Especially in the face of today's
Religious scenarios
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by limeta(f): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Friend22:

If APC goes for Muslim Muslim suit yourself.
That's why its a democracy.
Don't impose your one-sided blind hate on an "Islamic party "

The rest of us dont want to have any thing to do with islamic party
Trust me this bad dream will be over soon
A line will be drawn and so it will stay till the end of time .
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Cromagnon: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Femi8586:

What have Muslims gained under Atiku, Sambo, Buhari?
so no be by religious ticket
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Vernor(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
I disagree with you Prof pat utomi, because thinking rightly yes, but this country is not like that this is a circular country and inclusive too, all tribes must be involved , this was what we were thinking before the stupid bubu was using bringing in his chronis to make life unbearable for Nigerians , we will not accept anyone with Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by Poleski: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Take a look at Kaduna to see the devastating effect of Muslim-Muslim ticket. Muslim terrorists are actively kidnapping and killing Christians there.
Re: Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership by seunayantokun(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
In the Nigerian context? This prof sees next to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NERC Introduces N25,000 Levy On Generators / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC / Jimoh Ibrahim: APC Won't Know What Hit Them When I Win Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.