Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC (2796 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Gjrich(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
2023: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-Up In Alliance To Wrest Power From The APC.

There are signs that the Presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed and other notable politicians in the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), are working towards a gang-up in alliance to wrest power from the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the centre.

Lately, such governors and PDP top shots have visited the Rivers State Governor in Port Harcourt, the state capital in the build up to the crucial 2023 general elections.

Today, June 22, Governor Wike, who gave a former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a run for his money at the party’s presidential primary election, received in audience the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi.

Coming closely on the heels of Obi’s visit was the visit by the Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Mohammed, who also participated in the party’s presidential primary poll but was trounced by Wike.

It was learnt that the meeting between Wike and Obi centred on the way forward for Nigeria, especially on strategic collaborations that could produce a Southern presidency in 2023.

See also: Buhari To APC Chairman: Sustain Ekiti APC Victory Till 2023
Wike is a strong advocate of presidency rotating to the South of the country in 2023 after eight years of Northern presidency which is still being held by President Muhammadu Buhari.

While Wike had been assured through his strategic moves that he would upset Atiku and emerge as the party’s candidate, Obi had on his part, resigned from the party over which structure he had no control to stake his presidential bid on the platform of the Labour Party.

Obi had resigned and withdrawn from the PDP primary poll so as to not run fowl of the provisions of the extant laws.

The closed-door meeting between Wike and Obi at the Government House in Port Harcourt, as learnt, dwelled on the issue of southern presidency within the context of the overarching national interest.

Series of meetings, it was learnt, are expected to culminate in significant resolutions that will be salutary to the outcome of the 2023 General Elections, particularly the presidential poll.

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Yibo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
I can bet with my life that Pandora Peter Obituary can never rule this country

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by IduNaOba: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:
Don't bet your life yet.
You need to be alive to witness history.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by CrownOfClay724: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

I thought people only bet with what they have.

You're already lifeless, nigg.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by OfoIgbo: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Can you imagine?

Lifeless betting with LIFE

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by PENNYSWAP: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
It’s on guys ...... Fingers crossed
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by IgOga(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

He can rule if voted in....it's a game of numbers....if he plays his politics well he certainly can.....if Obi can get someone like Elrufai to decamp to Labour Party and be his vice that will be a big move for him......
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:
This is how you people bring curse into your life with careless utterances

Something you're not sure and you're using your life as the trophy

Make una dey play politics with sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by XerXers: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
The only option that aligns with Wike stance on southern presidency is Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by CleanInAll: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi we know.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by tillaman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Damn
Let’s watch what happens in the next few weeks
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Frigga13: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi urchins came late wit propaganda

Very foolish and daft one ..

Make Obi fist pick Vice ...

Power to the people
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Frigga13: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anything to sell..
This IPOB urchins are becoming so pathetic

is here already

Propaganda no Dey sell again after 2015..

Reality is what is on ground
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Jostoman: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:
that is if you have one.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

That means you're a ghost already because Peter Obi is already the President waiting for handover.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Yibo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That means you're a ghost already because Peter Obi is already the President waiting for handover.
even without "erection" ?
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
gringrin if this happens forget it. It will be a choice between three terrifying evils.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by ifex370(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

Let it be unto you as you have spoken
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by 9jahotblog: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gjrich:

2023: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-Up In Alliance To Wrest Power From The APC.

There are signs that the Presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed and other notable politicians in the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), are working towards a gang-up in alliance to wrest power from the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the centre.

Lately, such governors and PDP top shots have visited the Rivers State Governor in Port Harcourt, the state capital in the build up to the crucial 2023 general elections.

Today, June 22, Governor Wike, who gave a former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a run for his money at the party’s presidential primary election, received in audience the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi.

Coming closely on the heels of Obi’s visit was the visit by the Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Mohammed, who also participated in the party’s presidential primary poll but was trounced by Wike.

It was learnt that the meeting between Wike and Obi centred on the way forward for Nigeria, especially on strategic collaborations that could produce a Southern presidency in 2023.

See also: Buhari To APC Chairman: Sustain Ekiti APC Victory Till 2023
Wike is a strong advocate of presidency rotating to the South of the country in 2023 after eight years of Northern presidency which is still being held by President Muhammadu Buhari.

While Wike had been assured through his strategic moves that he would upset Atiku and emerge as the party’s candidate, Obi had on his part, resigned from the party over which structure he had no control to stake his presidential bid on the platform of the Labour Party.

Obi had resigned and withdrawn from the PDP primary poll so as to not run fowl of the provisions of the extant laws.

The closed-door meeting between Wike and Obi at the Government House in Port Harcourt, as learnt, dwelled on the issue of southern presidency within the context of the overarching national interest.

Series of meetings, it was learnt, are expected to culminate in significant resolutions that will be salutary to the outcome of the 2023 General Elections, particularly the presidential poll.
lol which kind reporters with this lies and propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Rekhina(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

U don disgrace ur self dantinabu
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by DrGeoAngel: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
This election is between Labour Party, PDP and ACN(not APC). If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Yankee101: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
As long as Wike keeps spending foolishly they’ll come like bees to nectar

He should have learnt from Tambuwwal, he didn’t

Then Obaseki etc
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by VoteTinubu2023: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike has proven to be a far better administrator than Peter Obi and nothing will make him work alongside that Pandora papers tax haven fraudster.

TINUBU 2023
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by rolams(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dream on! Bala who is returning as a governor?
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Emu4u2c: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

He can rule if voted in....it's a game of numbers....if he plays his politics well he certainly can.....if Obi can get someone like Elrufai to decamp to Labour Party and be his vice that will be a big move for him......
Now the question is? How can you convince someone like El rufai when your mantra is "We nor dey give shi shi"...Omo Truth be told..he go hard Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Eecho(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Bro , you should be Mr Savage . Damn
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by Progressiveby: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

Do you even have a life? When 90 yrs old man is living your life?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by ScamHunter: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:

Did you keep a spare Life at home? You foool, ready to trade your life for hatred.
Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by aimmoney9: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Igbo:
Then it will happen over your dead body...... grin grin grin grin
Ain't wishing you death....just saying ...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by ScamHunter: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
ifex370:

Let it be unto you as you have spoken

No, please. As fooolish as his utterances are. May the devil never use it against him. May he realize how stupidity kills and make a redress.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by ScamHunter: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
aimmoney9:

Then it will happen over your dead body...... grin grin grin grin
Ain't wishing you death....just saying ...... grin grin grin

There's power in the tongue. He obviously lacks that knowledge. May God deliver him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC by mycar: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Obi urchins came late wit propaganda

Very foolish and daft one ..

Make Obi fist pick Vice ...

Power to the people
Yeah, *power to the people, no more north 2023 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed; The Name Peter Obi Is A Movement To Beat(Photos) / More Crisis For Obi In Labour Party As Lasun Speaks On Why He Dumped The Party / Obi On A Spending Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.