Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits (18843 Views)

Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO / Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO / Sales Consultants Urgently Needed For A BANK. 60k Basic, Pension And HMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by limcar: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
tweakdude1:

80k in ikoyi with pension and HMO or you need to factor in transport cost, after the deduction of pension and tax how much will be your net pay?
80k in Ikeja with no Pension or HMO calculate your transport at end of the month

If you choose the one of HMO for 80k your net salary should 70k after pension had been deducted
what exactly makes up HMO?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by limcar: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
And some idiots will still have mind to be giving oloshos like sulele04 mama 10k a night
how you dey pay for short rest?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Like where?

limcar:
can't you relocate or look for somewhere nearby to stay?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by limcar: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
OvertheTop:

BTW the Devil and the Deep Blue sea......

Alimosho to and Fro Ikeja is also like N1000/Day Transport
so in 20 Days, you would have spent 20k on Transport

Ikoyi from Alimosho is suicidal except you relocate to Ikoyi environs
But i think the cheapest you can get for Accommodation will be Around Ajah (Roomself = 250k/Year)
Ajah to and fro Ikoyi is still like N1000 per day on Transport Alone.
so in 20 Days, you would have spent 20k on Transport

Your Situation is very Difficult abeg!

Take Ikeja and Actively be on the lookout for another Job!
Jesus! how do you know all this?

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by chukzyfcbb: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
wirinet:

You are only talking about half the stress. The stress of coming from ikoyi daily nko? If you face Kingsway/Osborne traffic, then come add am to oworoshoki/third mainland Bridge traffic, come conclude am with Oshodi/ikeja traffic fives times a week. You will age ten years in just one year.
Lool

You see that oshodi Ikeja traffic.
I don't pray for my enemies to be caught in that traffic coz it's one of the worst traffic that happens at Lagos evenings.

It's enough to kill you in under 10yrs lol
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by limcar: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
deukpai:
Like where?

VI or somewhere nearer to your place of work
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by limcar: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Elbizzcklinz:

Alimosho is close to Ikeja
Please take the ikeja job.

Imagine the stress of going to Ikoyi. Waking up by 5am to beat traffic.

And coming back by 10pm after closing by 5pm due to traffic.

Your health would be impacted.
Also your transportation will be impacted

From Egbeda to Ikeja - 200
From Ikeja to Ikoyi - you will not get a direct cab. Expect private vehicles that offers lift at for a fare. Let's say 500 to Ikoyi.

Then you would trek from Falomo to your office because there's no Bike.

Take the work at Ikeja. Highest transport fare would be 200. YOU WOULD DEFINITELY SAVE
how much do you spend on tf per day?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Sulele04(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
if na obamamessi mama na for her brothel I dey Bleep am. If na sulele04 mama I dey pay 5k. Her toto too sweet
You nah legend cheesy cheesy.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Arizoner: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Ikeja oooo

Now they charge #1000 to iyana ipaja from ikoyi especially in the evening. Multiply it by how many times you will be going to work per month.
If I don't reside in Lagos island I have no business working in ikoyi.
where do you work
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by TheGift: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
Good evening,

My younger cousin got both offer below
80k in ikoyi with pension and HMO or
80k in Ikeja with no Pension or HMO

He resides in Alimosho

Which would you choose and why?

If He resides in alimosho, the answer is obvious.

Except he likes to get inadequate sleep , wake up at 4:30-5am to join the rat race to third mainland bridge and another 2 hours Back to the mainland. Not to talk of the transport costs at a modest 1000 per day= 5k per week , that is 20k per month on transport, when Alimosho can be as low as 2k. Costs of eating out is higher in Ikoyi.

Maybe there is something in Ikoyi I am not seeing, but He’ll be so much more burnt out if He does that; that He will really need the HMO.

Is it worth it? That’s the question that He alone ultimately has to answer.

3 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by TheGreatIYANU: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
Good evening,

My younger cousin got both offer below
80k in ikoyi with pension and HMO or
80k in Ikeja with no Pension or HMO

He resides in Alimosho

Which would you choose and why?

If your cousin calculates his daily transport and feeding and still has some cash left at month end, please go for the Ikoyi job oh!

If it's a well placed organization, he has the chance to climb higher financially and economically in a shorter time than the ikeja job.

No details were given on each of those COs but if a company is paying a 'young cousin' 80k monthly, it's probably not a small CO so calculate and go to Ikoyi!
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Diamondeagle(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
flexxyworld:
Let him settle for the closest qlocation and keep looking out.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where u na dey see dis job sef
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by ObamaMessi: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
if na obamamessi mama na for her brothel I dey Bleep am. If na sulele04 mama I dey pay 5k. Her toto too sweet
Type that name with respect u waste of space
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Teaveapoet(f): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
I prefer ikoyi because hmo and pension is important. With time he will adjust to this system of transportation.

He will find a colleague or staff bus to join to Alimosho.

Look, My daughter and I enjoy my husband hmo plan from his office. He works in Yaba. We stay at iyana oba.

He met someone who drops him at idimu on his way home every day. He doesn't pay, they just gist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by OdenKelechi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Defo!

He'll hate himself infact.

I stay on the mainland and i got a job at VI with good HMO (AXA Mansard) and a shuttle to pick and drop you off at the closest bus stop to your house and i still turned it down… The shuttle doesn’t change the number of hours I’ll spend in traffic everyday.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Oyindamolah: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
OdenKelechi:

I stay on the mainland and i got a job at VI with good HMO (AXA Mansard) and a shuttle to pick and drop you off at the closest bus stop to your house and i still turned it down… The shuttle doesn’t change the number of hours I’ll spend in traffic everyday.
Why?
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by miketayo(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Lol! In Nigeria you want to sue because they don't pay pension. Did you see the leaked memo from the justices of the supreme court petition the CJN?

I can mention over 300 companies in Nigeria with more than the minimum number of staff to remit pension and they aren't remitting.
wait until the Gov auditors come to audit the company, it will look like a joke. The money those guys ask for bribe is not a small thing.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by nick50(m): 6:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Answer-He should go for the ikoyi job
Reason-ikoyi is within walking distance to obalende so he can easily visit obalende road regularly

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by JARUSHUB: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Which exposure, growth and learning opportunities wey dey ikoyi wey no dey ikeja?

This particular job in Ikoyi has those advantages.

Generally speaking, working in Ikoyi is marginally better than Ikeja in terms of networking opportunities just by location.

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2022
OdenKelechi:

Omo, crazy mehn!
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
JARUSHUB:

Generally speaking, working in Ikoyi is marginally better than Ikeja in terms of networking opportunities just by location.

Sir, how would you advise one go about it then? Considering the traffic which is something to take note.

The person here will have to catch a bus as early as 5AM and then get back home around 10PM (sometimes past 11PM) every day.

Won't that affect his performance/quality of life?

2 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by The5DME(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Go for the Ikeja job. Who growth epp? Both of the pay are crap anyway, so why not leseen your suffering? Go for the Ikeja job.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2022
JARUSHUB:

In this post Covid era of Internet and work at home? My friend that works for a indigenous oil company has not gone to his physical office since covid. He goes to their physical office maybe once a month.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Hamachi(f): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
miketayo:

wait until the Gov auditors come to audit the company, it will look like a joke. The money those guys ask for bribe is not a small thing.
Bribe for what? Is the pension under gov auditors? Nigeria, smh
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Hamachi(f): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Sir, how would you advise one go about it then? Considering the traffic which is something to take note.

The person here will have to catch a bus as early as 5AM and then get back home around 10PM (sometimes past 11PM) every day.

Won't that affect his performance/quality of life?
The man will be useless at night cry
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Pootle: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol today is the rainy day, person never chop today dey find rainy day..

yes o...na pesin wey em belle full today go remember tomoro

1 Like

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by OdenKelechi(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Why?

Do you know how many hours i'll spend in traffic everyday? Island Traffic is worse than mainland traffic

2 Likes

Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hamachi:
The man will be useless at night cry

undecided
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by SMJay: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
If his single , he should take the job, but married and has a child, he better hurriedly take the one with HMO and pension because of his family and try an open a business for the wife
SMJay:
cool
Is he married or single? This will help me determine the type of advise I will give him.
Re: 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits by Hamachi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police To Recruit 30,000 Officers In 2017 / N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.