Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries (51455 Views)

Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Brushstrokes20: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Awesome development!.... Bring it on!
The revolution just begun!
On the long run, it is a win win for the Nig people.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by juman(m): 2:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Enough is enough.
The same set of people cannot be the senators forever.
Those incompetent and lazy senators o.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

FFK is in APC , he's in better position to gather Information than you

Oya Shey na every APC member wey contest for the primaries win?
When he was in pdp you guys called him names for making this kinda statements. Una no dey learn
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Dikegodspower(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2022
They Are mostly senator from the north,. They want to go and support Atiku.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ProfOkai: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2022
FFK Cries out? Hahahahhahahahahahahhahagahahaah
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by 9jakool: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2022
I've said APC and PDP members have no true integrity or party platform. This is why they switch parties when it suits them politically. I hope people realize that there is no practical difference in their ideologies.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by 77up(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Very selfish politicians, they are defecting because they couldn't secure their return ticket. As if they will have any positive impact in their intending parties.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by sevenhundred(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:

So those who have won the Apc party primary would still defect?
Those one are they senator?
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by Nwaajasa: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Everyone now want to step down for Oga Tinubu
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, the drama is getting started...the political film tricks are yet to fully unfurl.

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by CleanInAll: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
How far Mahn? Have you sorted it?

Not all at all. Please help.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
CleanInAll:

Not all at all. Please help.
Ok. But why the caveat "I'm the one" in your post? Why would anyone doubt?
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by CleanInAll: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok. But why the caveat "I'm the one" in your post? Why would anyone doubt?

Human naturally are doubtful.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2022
CleanInAll:

Human naturally are doubtful.
Ok .See what you can do with what comes in from our end. Stay strong!
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by MuscularDick(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2022
You guys have delved into comedy. Your jokes are too much. Even when you know Peter Obi cannot win one single state.
perez100:
The best option now for Tinubu is to step down for Peter Obi and support him. All indicators pointing bearish to Tinubu. I don't think there is any hope for Tinubu. Some people should stop deceiving themselves that Peter Obi supporters are online. If Peter Obi that is yet to hit one month when he joined Labour Party is making huge waves, then think how far Obi will go in 5 months time.

Sing this song with me if you are Obedient

Obi, ke ere nke, Obi - ke ere nke, Obi - Nwoke mara nma, Obi ....
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2022
MuscularDick:
You guys have delved into comedy. Your jokes are too much. Even when you know Peter Obi cannot win one single state.
Peter Obi is an emerging phenomenon and he would be on the ballot. If he fails, he would have learned a huge lot and would try again and again till he makes it
This is not a muscular dick measuring something cheesy
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by CleanInAll: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:

Ok. Thank you. I'm expecting. Please notify me when you do. Thanks once again.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by MuscularDick(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Peter Obi is an emerging phenomenon and he would be on the ballot. If he fails, he would have learned a huge lot and would try again and again till he makes it
This is not a muscular dick measuring something cheesy
Thank God you know he will fail. All the best in your 2023 Experiment.

Don't bring my dick into political issues.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by sosara: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Totilopussylick [sup:
post[/sup]=114061137]This rotation should be abolished
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2022
CleanInAll:

Ok. Thank you. I'm expecting. Please notify me when you do. Thanks once again.
Yes
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
MuscularDick:

Don't bring my dick into political issues.

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by CleanInAll: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Yes 10k from FCA
Thank you very much. God is wonderful. I wasn't expecting that. God bless you.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2022
CleanInAll:

Thank you very much. God is wonderful. I wasn't expecting that. God bless you.
Uwc bro. Stay blessed.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
ChoCho54:

Please I am really sorry doing
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by LoveNbeloved(f): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Please I am really sorry doing this.

ChoCho54, please did you see this? Please help me. Anything will be much appreciated.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

ChoCho54, please did you see this? Please help me. Anything will be much appreciated.
I'm just seeing that Walahi cheesy. Oya na confirm CFA but don't mention amount please. Keep moving on.
Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm just seeing that Walahi cheesy. Oya na confirm CFA but don't mention amount please. Keep moving on.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries by ChoCho54(f): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate.
We move sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.