Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Payoneer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payoneer (295 Views)

Buying Of Payoneer Funds / Payoneer And Skrill Funds Exchanger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer by AmiBlonde(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello guys. I withdraw from my Payoneer account to my Dom account on Monday. Today i received a mail on my phone by Payoneer that the money have been sent to my account but I haven't seen the alert on my phone. Have anyone used Dom Account to withdraw from Payoneer before? If you have, how many days will it takes to reflect in bank account.
Re: Payoneer by larryking78(m): 4:03am On Jun 23, 2022
AmiBlonde:
Today i received a mail on my phone by Payoneer that the money have been sent to my account but I haven't seen the alert on my phone. Have anyone used Dom Account to withdraw from Payoneer before? If you have, how many days will it takes to reflect in bank account.

Well, just hold on a bit.
Payoneer will pay, probably network issues and in 24 hrs Max you can send them mail.
I haven't used payoneer to Dom, but I think they have Users Agreement and options for complaints button.
Sorry dear...
Re: Payoneer by Owopariola1: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2022
AmiBlonde:
Hello guys. I withdraw from my Payoneer account to my Dom account on Monday. Today i received a mail on my phone by Payoneer that the money have been sent to my account but I haven't seen the alert on my phone. Have anyone used Dom Account to withdraw from Payoneer before? If you have, how many days will it takes to reflect in bank account.

Wait till after 5 working days before you complain.

That they've sent it doesn't mean it'll deliver immediately.

It usually takes an average of 3 working days.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos / Peter Obi Gaining More Fans / Only Ipobingos And Ipigs Will Vote For Peter Obi In The Zoo. Engr Jackrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.