Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah's Witness)help Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah's Witness)help Me (498 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / breaking..!!! Earth Set To Witness Total Blackout For 15days... / Am Tired Of This Life. Sucide May Be The Next Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah's Witness)help Me by rome123: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2011
Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.
Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's witness).
There are reasons why am tired of this religion-

(1)we don't celebrate christmas
(2)we don't cellebrate new year
(3)we don't celebrate birthdays
(4)we don't celebrate valantine
(5)we don't celebrate easter
(6)we don't take part in politics
(7)we don't marry outside our religion
(coolThe laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard.the laws are too hard and extremly hard to keep.am just tired of this religion.i want to quit but the problem is that am already a member.once you are a member there is no turning back.and am realy desperate to quit.
This religion deprives you of so many things,the good things of life.i just can't bear it.
What do i do?am confused. so many things,the good things of life.i just can't bear it.
What do i do?am confused.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Connection / Problem / Nairaland Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.