Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo (59824 Views)

Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) / Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by EBMedia: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo is set to wed and has released her pre-wedding photos on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"I am blessed to be blessed with @theofficialblessed ❤️ The thoughts of doing the next phase and the rest phase of my life with you makes the blessing more real I love you Sweet❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfJk4JBquaw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by EBMedia: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
More

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Rastaramsey(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Me sef dey wonder say why this woman never marry grin grin grin
Jokes apart, she has the talent of music.....

She is very talented and she can't do without that beret...

I don't know if any of yah all don notice...

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cute guys

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by MufasaLion: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
This lady is beautiful anyways.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by PENNYSWAP: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
better cash out for the nigga

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by pyyxxaro: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Emi Lokan

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Awwww"congratulations

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Righteousness2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations!
Marriage is stressless and sweet when it is done in God's will and on God's terms..

Happy Married life.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Blessings follow you sis

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by blazingblender(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Veru beautiful couple
Their children go dope

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by mhizace: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to her

And to every eligible single out there,God will divinely connect u to ur right partner

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by temitope27(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beautiful couple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by smile11s(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats

With Peter Obi, poverty will be eradicated and people will be financially able to marry and stay happily married. THE GOD OF PETER OBI IS TRUELY ALIVE

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Samfloxin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Make she do the wedding for Naija ok. Make she invite us . If I hear say she carry the wedding go Dubai,Na me as her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by MhizzV(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes oo ..uncle blessed is getting married finally!!! Congratulations to them!!!

Modified-for some ppl saying that the guy shouldn't beat her and such,I can tell u that the guy is a lovely person,he hates beating anybody,u don't even dare be sad beside him...he hates that....he is a very lovely person....he believes no matter the wrong one commits, talking and advice can change it.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by seanwilliam(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chai . I get dirty mind sha cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by mytime24(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats

Na me b d next cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by benedictilemona(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
So na dis uncle with him fat head dey knack my babe....I day imagine her moan,e go b like song

13 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Zaharia: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
such a sweet couple!

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by CalabarPikin: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's beautiful

If only our ladies can copy her modest way of dressing.....apart from the burette sha....that one excess

I just love the way she dress

Jah bless your home

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by KingOfTheDamned: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Me sef dey wonder say why this woman never marry grin grin grin
Jokes apart, she has the talent of music.....

She is very talented and she can't do without that beret...

I don't know if any of yah all don notice...

Pls go for a HIV test ...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by BarrElChapo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by naija4life247: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Atigbo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by Moneyyman: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kings, don't settle for less!

Queens, don't settle for less!

God gives the best to his best!!!

23 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo by czarr(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
God fearing wife.... hopefully.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest / Davido's Sextape In South Africa: Singer Denies, "That Ain't Me" (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.