Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent (1282 Views)

Ugwuanyi, House Members, State EXCO, Pay Condolence Visit To Ekweremadu’s Family / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by ismoney: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sometimes I can't imagine how some persons are in love with negative news about others? From studies, I can deduce that it is due to their feeling of threats about the existence of those they hate or that they feel inferior.

The only way they will feel comfortable is to hear or read odd news about them. In the attachments is a screenshot I made from a post I saw online.

I want to encourage us to avoid evil news about people, but get addicted with good news. In a short while, you will see how your mentality and life will be transformed.

I am saying that his family might be innocent if the attachments in the post are true. Please, lets not crucify him because of jealousy or handiwork of his enemies. Some happenings could have a hand inside so as to bring him shame. However, if he is innocent, God will see him true.

May God bless all those who support the rise of others with their goodwill.

This is from this wall. The same person thought he was culpable before he posted this.

https://m.facebook.com/jude.desmond.73997

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Arysexy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Another perspective
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by l69l: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2022

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by plaindealer: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Una don start already.

Your rush to the rescue story is irrelevant and meaningless, the case was investigated by the British authorities and the man was charged and arrested based on their investigation.

If the man is guilty or not guilty, it's up to the British authorities to decide not you and your kind doing kabukabu defense on the internet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by ismoney: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please Sir, I am not defending nor justifying him. I have never done such to anyone but I believe in goodwill and justice.

I wrote that thinking positively and avoiding been in a hurry to judge others is very profitable to an individual. People who like to share and rejoice in the downfall of others has a way of experiencing same in life. Let's pray that the justice system prevails.

However, I do not subscribe to name calling of anyone because of the internet. Reasons been that not all that heard about the negative stories that could be false will tell others that the story they shared are false.

Its a mentality that improves lives. If he is culpable, let the law take its course. This is another perspective. God bless us.

plaindealer:
Una don start already.

Your rush to the rescue story is irrelevant and meaningless, the case was investigated by the British authorities and the man was charged and arrested based on their investigation.

If the man is guilty or not guilty, it's up to the British authorities to decide not you and your kind doing kabukabu defense on the internet.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by christistruth01: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
The British are smarter than that

Just one X-ray and they will know if the boy is above or below age 19
They can even estimate his age from his teeth

38 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by 12spices(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
I think the major problem here is that the boy clearly said his 15years old and not 21 as stated by the defense.... Anyway let's see how it goes sha

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Golan007: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
So Ekweremadu no get sense na him yiu dey tell us.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by shigishege: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
ismoney:
Please Sir, I am not defending nor justifying him. I have never done such to anyone but I believe in goodwill and justice.

I wrote that thinking positively and avoiding been in a hurry to judge others is very profitable to an individual. People who like to share and rejoice in the downfall of others has a way of experiencing same in life. Let's pray that the justice system prevails.

However, I do not subscribe to name calling of anyone because of the internet. Reasons been that not all that heard about the negative stories that could be false will tell others that the story they shared are false.

Its a mentality that improves lives. If he is culpable, let the law take its course. This is another perspective. God bless us.

shut up your dirty mouth. You think you guys are in Nigeria where everything goes?? You and your politician you are working for God go punish una. Just wait and see how things unfold. Perspective or fact?? Don't worry UK will do all the needful.

22 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by SarkinYarki: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
christistruth01:

The British are smarter than that

Just one X-ray and they will know if the boy is above or below age 19

Which X ray is that? cheesy..Nigerians can talk gibberish with confidence ..There is no machine that can accurately determine a person's age

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by IamWonderful: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
You mean 16 year old boy can give consent in a matter of life and death
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Spin doctor.

The man is guilty of organ trafficking, if he is not quilty, the met won't have arrested him.

For the met to get involved that means they have proven evidence that he is guilty

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Phiniter(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
I was expecting this

We've seen version one and version two of the story... the real version Will be revealed shortly let's stand by
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Unigrad: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
UK is not like Nigeria where anything goes if you have the money and connections.
For him to be arrested, I think UK government have a well detailed information about the care.
In a matter of days, justice will be serve.
You can't bride the judges there.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by ismoney: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's quite funny that you throw darts on someone you don't know. You could have done better by going through my post to see my mentality on issues. For the record sake, I wrote previously and still maintain that I am not justifying him. However, the mentality of insulting or thinking evil of others shows how mentally derailed some persons are. Great minds exercise goodwill to all and are not hasty to jump to conclusions. If the family and not just him are guilty, the law should have its fall course.

God bless all lovers of truth.

shigishege:
shut up your dirty mouth. You think you guys are in Nigeria where everything goes?? You and your politician you are working for God go punish una. Just wait and see how things unfold. Perspective or fact?? Don't worry UK will do all the needful.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by ismoney: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Can't you read that its a post. I am not saying that he is guilty or not. Let's be patient to see how the law gets to the root. God bless us.
IamWonderful:
You mean 16 year old boy can give consent in a matter of life and death
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by shigishege: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
ismoney:
It's quite funny that you throw darts on someone you don't know. You could have done better by going through my post to see my mentality on issues. For the record sake, I wrote previously and still maintain that I am not justifying him. However, the mentality of insulting or thinking evil of others shows how mentally derailed some persons are. Great minds exercise goodwill to all and are not hasty to jump to conclusions. If the family and not just him are guilty, the law should have its fall course.

God bless all lovers of truth.

I know from the onset that their paid bloggers and online cretins will fall in immediately to work to redeem an irredeemable image. Good job but I thank God this didn't happen in Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by christistruth01: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Which X ray is that? cheesy..Nigerians can talk gibberish with confidence ..There is no machine that can accurately determine a person's age

There are bone Joints in the Legs that are not fully developed till after 19 years

They can even estimate a Child's age from his Teeth

29 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by SarkinYarki: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
christistruth01:

There are bone Joints in the Legs that are not fully developed till after 19 years

They can even estimate a Child's age from his Teeth

Estimates just estimates .

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by christistruth01: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Your eye go soon Clear

24 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by christistruth01: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Estimates just estimates .

It is accepted as evidence in UK Courts

25 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent by Parachoko: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
ismoney:

Mail your opinion to the Metropolitan Police and Ekweremadu lawyers.

21 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BAT VS OBI One On One Like And Share On Nland / Is Lagos The Only State In South West? / This Is What Will Happen All Over Nigeria If You Vote For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.