Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) (32147 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by FixxNigeria23: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Burial rite of chief Imam of central masjid ibagwa-aka Igbo eze south local government area of Enugu state. May Allah S. W. T grant him Aljanat fildaus.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7192373/abdukareem-abdullah-dead-igbo-muslims

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by FixxNigeria23: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ibo man, Imam?
How is this even possible

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Crixxx: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
This una imam no get name?
But wait, buried in Igbo land? He should be taken back to the west abi north

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Crixxx: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
Southeast is becoming a no go area with relentless killings everyday.

This will cause more disunity

How is benin republic today.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Let the dead bury their dead. A pity he died without Christ.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Burial rite of chief Imam of central masjid ibagwa-aka Igbo eze south local government area of Enugu state. May Allah S. W. T grant him Aljanat fildaus.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Ishilove

He must be from ilorin!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
Southeast is becoming a no go area with relentless killings everyday.

This will cause more disunity

What's this you wrote here?

You are into tribal dragging now ? Was this man killed?

A man is being buried and you brought southeast and killing into it?

What's your aim and what do you want to achieve?

People dying and being killed all over Nigeria and even Katsina .

You kept quiet and here you are stoking embers of tribalism.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

What's this you wrote here?
lol, are you angry dear? I thought he was murdered.

I don't play tribalism, you ought to have known that by now.

Southeast and southwest used to be the most peaceful places in Nigeria
Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, are you angry dear? I thought he was murdered

You just saw southeast and thought without reading.

You better don't join Nairaland mischief makers.

19 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

You just saw southeast and thought without reading.

You better don't join Nairaland mischief makers.
Okay, I've heard you.

But You just sounded like a south easterner, and not a Nigerian.

We all know the firebrands, mischievous and obnoxious folks here

I'm not one of them, and I will never be.

But I will never stop saying the truth, Even if it hurts my friends.

I've been insulted by yorubas on this forum because of my stance on Tinubu, I've also been insulted by some northerners as well because I'm too critical of buhari.

I really don't care what anyone says about me dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
Okay, I've heard you.

You wrote like a tribalist and not a Nigerian and I responded in same manner.

How do you drop a post without reading and understanding a thread first?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

You wrote like a tribalist and not a Nigerian and I responded in same manner.

How do you drop a post without reading and understanding a thread first?
because too many people have been brutally and gruesomely killed in southeast lately, don't blame me for thinking he was assassinated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
Okay, I've heard you.

We all know the firebrands, mischievous and obnoxious folks here

I'm not one of them, and I will never be.

But I will never stop saying the truth, Even if it hurts my friends.

I've been insulted by yorubas on this forum because of my stance on Tinubu, I've also been insulted by some northerners as well because I'm too critical of buhari.

I really don't care what anyone says about me dear

Read posts before dropping comments.
It's commonsensical
and costs nothing.

That's my take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

Read posts before dropping comments.
It's commonsensical
and costs nothing.

That's my take.

Yeah, but why the outburst and hysteria this evening? You don't have to go berserk while trying to correct me.

I'm disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
Yeah, but why the outburst and hysteria this evening? You don't have to go berserk while trying to correct me.

I'm disappointed

I am glad .

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by oakfruit: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
So, truly this man joined islam and he's to be buried like them? Igbo amaka because of Saudi Arabia money

Surprisingly, he died a pauper.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Empiree: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Our Igbo Muslim family. May Allah bless his soul and forgive his shortcomings. Ameena

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Sman37(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Religion no be tribe na there are many other tribe practicing ISLAM bcus its for all but tribe is ethinical
Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Fadddd(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
May Allah forgive him of his sins and may He admit him into Jannah

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by athaboi(f): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Empiree:
Our Igbo Muslim family. May Allah bless his soul and forgive his shortcomings. Ameena
just shut up bcoz that man is nothing close to being igbo

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by eebraa(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
May his soul rest in Jannah Firdausi

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Samusu(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
May Allah forgive his shortcomings, ameen

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Sman37(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bruno3000:
4 u mind na have u take time 2 question the authenticity of the both religion!
Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
May Jannatul Firdaus be his final abode

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by OGwales(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bruno3000:

Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by debola27(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
May Allah forgive him and grant aljannah firdaus Ameen

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by abuuthmaan: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
More
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and admit him to jannatul firdaus

9 Likes

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
athaboi:
just shut up bcoz that man is nothing close to being igbo

Because he was a Muslim he was nothing close to Igbo. Go and take his Igboness away from him. Intolerant bigot!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) by nura15(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
May his soul res rest in Jannatul Firdausi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.