Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) (64479 Views)

Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
These are the indomie generation,they have been over fed in the exam hall,watin pickin wey eat over feeding dey do.na to misbehave na.
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just 1 phase yet... They don't even know the outcome of the WAEC results... Some of them may rewrite the same waec... Senseless generation...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Fortune118005(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
whitebeard:
the world never matures. it got more freedom, foolishness and stupidity are their vices are now being more rated over wisdom.

this is the era where the wise are being silenced because the foolish ones will be hurt by their words.

the world never matures, it get's freedom, more freedom, more freedom, creating room for other things (could be positive or negative).
The words in bolded make me feel sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kylekent59:
There is nothing wrong with them celebrating.
Our mentality needs to change. The world has matured.

You mean it's legally and morally okay for teenagers to be drinking alcohol in guise of celebration? Yes your mentality needs to change...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by wizod(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonso92:
Waec wey dem Neva pass, Dem dey celebrate
na special center dey register, na only mad man dey fail waec for special center

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Famous606: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na some useless bros spoil those secondary school girls.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Them never tell them?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ndibuna:

Each stage of life calls for celebration
Do you have masters, do you have a PhD, are you a millionaire, are you a governor.
If you're non of the above and you are celebrating even your birthday when you never clock 100 years then you're a foool grin cheesy
Lolzz cheesy grin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by RobsonsTARz: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na for hotel room the main celebration go end, dis one na the start

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Godfather898989: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Photos making the round online show some Secondary School students celebrating the end of their WAEC examinations in a beer parlour in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

In The Photos Posted By Uyo Facebook page, Media Boyfriend, on Thursday, June 23, As Sighted By , Said the students are seen gathered around a table with alcoholic drinks, Dancing And Enjoying Themselves.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
After copying answers they r celebrating as if they wrote it themselves instead of buying the beer for their teachers for writing for them. Nonsense.
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Don't mind them they'll pay for it in University

Don't be angry with me sir do have pvc
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by LordEclipse: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:
if only they know what's waiting in the university.. congratulations to them tho..when they get admission finally who knows what they'll do
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonso92:
Waec wey dem Neva pass, Dem dey celebrate

If dem pass dem go enter brewery go celebrate am grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
decatalyst:
And most of them will still have to write WAEC, GCE and Jamb multiple times o angry

These ones needs 'iron-hand' to amount to anything reasonably good in this country!

Brr life goes on ... problem no dey finish , If na me sef na strip club I go my own , enjoy your life to the fullest when you are still young

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Rhisky(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Them never even enter university, them don dey celebrate.
Mtchewww undecided
Why wish them bad?
Person no fit celebrate again?
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is news, why? Na deeper life member the thing shock, abi? I commend them on surviving through the exams. E no easy.
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by paskal16: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wen I finished my waec na game house I go celebrate lol
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahahaha...we had thought that it was exclusively for graduates. The truth is as mother goat de chop palm fronds, baby goat go just de watch am de learn...chickens are coming home to roost. Unless grown ups begin to set good examples, we should not expect so much from this young lads, they are learning from us.

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Spherica17: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stargangz:
Na normal thing to celebrate after a successful exams, no be new thing. For my time, I smoke weed tire, knack kpekus till day break.
see as you dey lie like your Obi Pandora grin
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
During our days is calked rag day when we tear our uniforms
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
I did worst. If u see fûck that day. One bad gal take 10 guys only her. Na that day I knw postino n bcham. She call am farewell fûck. Na so she high begin nack o

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by juman(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's how their kidney is destroyed and they will be looking for donor.
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by bastardmod: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Those drugs were meant for the goats bro. Why?

grin grin >: embarassed

I am a cool guy cry
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Beraphiu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
All is well
They want to copy their seniors in higher institution
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Leaders of Tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kirkman:
grin make their results come out first before dem start to dey celebrate nah!!
Did you wait for your final year results to come out before you celebrate your final exam in higher institution?
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Abokilongthing: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na normal thing it's called youthful exorbitant even for abroad na so them da run am no shaking
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is nothing wrong with them celebrating their final exam in secondary school.
But I'm against them taking alcoholic drink which is met for 18+ unless they are above 18 then I will say otherwise.

Congrats to them though
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Stevyne: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
vickydevoka:
I did worst. If u see fûck that day. One bad gal take 10 guys only her. Na that day I knw postino n bcham. She call am farewell fûck. Na so she high begin nack o
farewell Bleep
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by starstaz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Latest materials for BBNaija!
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kylekent59:
There is nothing wrong with them celebrating.
Our mentality needs to change. The world has matured.
Misplaced wokeness. Even the America you want to copy, it is illegal for minors to celebrate this way. Alcohol is illegal to those below 18.
Re: Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Photos making the round online show some Secondary School students celebrating the end of their WAEC examinations in a beer parlour in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

In The Photos Posted By Uyo Facebook page, Media Boyfriend, on Thursday, June 23, As Sighted By , Said the students are seen gathered around a table with alcoholic drinks, Dancing And Enjoying Themselves.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Good job, . But are these students or prostitutes. They have all the characteristics of street girls.
So sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.