Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain (21511 Views)

Nigerian Blogger Young Endy Dragged On Twitter For Condemning Nigeria @60 Logo / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Treasure17:
Buhari is so obsessed with Kanu that I don't understand what he intend to achieve with his fruitless chase when he has more pressing issues he should have focused on.
Skyfornia:
Buhari biggest achievement is arresting Nnamdi Kanu.. he will always boast about it. Even if he failed in other areas, e no concern him.
hisexcellency34:
Why is Buhari so obsessed with Kanu these days when there are numerous problems to be addressed? Odiegwu

These guys would sacrifice their parents and siblings to burst the albino Monkey out of prison if they had opportunity. Too bad it is impossible for you guys. His greed and love of money led him into trap grin grin grin
CHANNELStv2020:
Baba still chasing shadows.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Which international crime did he commit? Only an idiot like you will feel Buhari will face any prosecution after he leave office.

You're so dull, I no know why e dey hard for people like you to do research or use una brain reason things. person talk say Mubarak was tried by the ICC, and you don quickly believe the rubbish, even though you have no evidence is true.

You're so shallow, no wander Kanu could easily brainwash you.

The UK no send Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu will rot in jail, Peter Obi won't be Nigeria President and Biafra won't still be achieve.

Obviously Nigeria isn't like Egypt or SA where a former president can be tried and sent to jail so we know that bt it will be a stain on his administration and if taken up internationally he cud have questions to answer.

Whatever the person said about ICC maybe inaccurateikevu also spew inaccurate information and lies. Stop acting like u don't do same. whining like a child like u know any better.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Akuruoulo(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Kanu will know The Nigerian State is far more bigger than he is.

See the Royal VIP the British give to PMB while Kanu dey rot in EFCC cell.

People in the east don dey forget Kanu matter, they are presently Atikulating and OBIdientiently.

Simon Ekpa will be next, I hope he will learn from Kanu ordeal before is too late. Just like Kanu, he will be arrested and thrown in jail, and heaven won't fall.
Same way buhari, tinubu etc were thrown in jail
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by od501: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
Kanu truly went beyond the pale, but I'm sure he must have learnt his lesson.

We need to move on as a country.

Which country?! God forbid!!

Kanu will be out, and he will continue! Not like his absence has changed anything though.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Parachoko: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Obviously Nigeria isn't like Egypt or SA where a former president can be tried and sent to jail so we know that bt it will be a stain on his administration and if taken up internationally he cud have questions to answer.

Whatever the person said about ICC maybe inaccurateikevu also spew inaccurate information and lies. Stop acting like u don't do same. whining like a child like u know any better.
You must be confusing me for an IPOB member like you who is ready to tell lies just to prove a point or who is ready to believe any rubbish just to prove a point.

You and i no dey the same category.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
You just be confusing me for an IPOB member like you who is ready to tell lies just to prove a point or who is ready to believe any rubbish just to prove a point.

You and i no dey the same category.

Are u not a tinubu supporter?? Na lies and propaganda be una way na.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

No. Kanu's action led the death of over 500 Igbo's. The seed he sowed in igboland is still ravaging the entire SE.

Really? And who was doing the killing? Kanu or your federal government?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Parachoko: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Are u not a tinubu supporter?? Na lies and propaganda be una way na.
You be Mumu, I swear

I've never lie because of Tinubu. Nah you dey lie just to prove Buhari will be jailed by ICC.

You said Mubarak was jailed by the ICC.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by HilcomTech(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If the animal was just condemning Nigeria, that wouldn't have even been an issue because he is entitled to whatever opinion he has against Nigeria.

But the issue is that, he was enjoying safety in London and directing his animals to be unleashing mayhem on innocent citizens .

He was directing his illiterate touts to be destroying all Tinubu's properties in Lagos during endsars protest. Infact even the properties he suspected to belong to Tinubu, he directed his beast followers to burn them down.

Everything is on record.

Lamidi kwanu will rot in dss cell.

They caused so much damage in Lagos. Those people are evil, wicked and envious of other people's success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
You be Mumu, I swear

I've never lie because of Tinubu. Nah you dey lie just to prove Buhari will be jailed by ICC.

You said Mubarak was jailed by the ICC.

u are deceiving urself. u think I don't know u here. Desperate tinubu urchins from fake endorsement to failed campaign is mecca. Embarrassing ur paymaster everywhere with lies.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Parachoko: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

u are deceiving urself. u think I don't know u here. Desperate tinubu urchins from fake endorsement to failed campaign is mecca. Embarrassing ur paymaster everywhere with lies.
You go just dey throw around stupid allegations like a pained kid.

Tinubu himself was not searching for endorsement from anybody, you com feel nah me go com dey fight for endorsement on his behalf? You're extremely shallow. Is a waste of time exchanging words with a shallow person like you.

If I ask you to show me evidence I was searching for endorsement for Tinubu now, you go start another round of stupid talk wey no make sense.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
You go just dey throw around stupid allegations like a pained kid.

Tinubu himself was not searching for endorsement from anybody, you com feel nah me go com dey fight for endorsement on his behalf? You're extremely shallow. Is a waste of time exchanging words with a shallow person like you.

If I ask you to show me evidence I was searching for endorsement for Tinubu now, you go start another round of stupid talk wey no make sense.

why all of una be like this. even the people u claimed endorsed had to make public statements denying endorsing him yet u are saying he didn't go searching for endorsement?

From ooni of ife to wole soyinka to many other people. They all had to issue public statements to say its a lie. kilode. undecided
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Kemetals: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
But your brother Buratai stole 1.85 Billion Naira and you are not seeing anything bad about it. The problem with you Fulani's is that you hardly condemn any of your people. But you easily pass judgement on others. All these agitations in Nigeria were as the result of evil leadership imposed by the northerners. You guys are the real problem of Nigeria not Kanu and Igboho.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by mbos: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
Kanu truly went beyond the pale, but I'm sure he must have learnt his lesson.

We need to move on as a country.
you and who?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by kvin33: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
The imb3cile himself. This f00l has done more damage to Nigeria than IPOB, MASSOB could have ever dreamed of. The East rejected you, not once, not twice, and they will reject you forever -and THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU ARE USELESS. Pretending that Kanu is his problem, na lie!! All na IGBO HATE dey choke the beast!! We don't care KEE YASELF!!
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Dorakay93(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Your sick obsession with anything IPOB, Mazi Kanu and Ndigbo in general, will see you restrained and sectioned in a lunatic asylum! See all the evil…murders….kidnapping….suicides…..ritual murders…..poverty….misery….frustration….absence of governance….and economic doldrums Nigeria is presently faced with….brought about mainly because bigoted and brainless dolts like you voted in a catastrophe on two legs just because of greed, lust for power and hatred towards Ndigbo! See all the aforementioned, and wonder why this thing i’m quoting reckons Mazi Kanu and IPOB are his greatest concern and fear!

You kidnapped Mazi Kanu up to a year ago and, given the grandstanding and triumphalist mouthing of your god Buhari and his Fulani ilk, one would have expected that by now the so called ‘treason’ trial would be well underway and most if not all the socio-economic problems plaguing your zoo would have been sorted since the biggest ‘problem’ of Nigeria is locked away in DSS cells! Nigeria will continue to chase its tail and be wracked by socio-economic turmoil for as long as it has a evil, vindictive, malevolent and primitive-minded hegemony holding it to ransom!

PS: care to provide the ‘records’ showing where Mazi Kanu directed his ‘touts’ to go after and destroy Tinubus’ properties!?
So pained grin, sorry o
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Tingotoe: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

He will be held accountable at the right time. They are just being diplomatic with him.

it's part of international politics. Don't get too comfortable or carried away. grin
He will be held accountable because of Nnamdi Kanu? You're a real clown bro grin
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Tycyborg(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If the animal was just condemning Nigeria, that wouldn't have even been an issue because he is entitled to whatever opinion he has against Nigeria.

But the issue is that, he was enjoying safety in London and directing his animals to be unleashing mayhem on innocent citizens .

He was directing his illiterate touts to be destroying all Tinubu's properties in Lagos during endsars protest. Infact even the properties he suspected to belong to Tinubu, he directed his beast followers to burn them down.

Everything is on record.

Lamidi kwanu will rot in dss cell.

They will attack you if you speak the truth and defend kanu no matter what he did to them...
If I were you I won't even bother same way I don't bother about boko haram killing in north... They were cheering them and now in trouble and calling for help same is going on in the east and I won't even blink an eye to their matter... Let them face the lions they brought home...
Nigerians don't like truth...
Even some might say the FG should go and face borno like they are doing competition about who is the most dreadful terrorist in Nigeria...
Most nigerians are sick in the head and few knows what they speak...
You are on point but hatred will never let them see the truth in what you said cos they will say you are a tribalist...
I ask someone a question... I said what tribe is the most hated tribe in Nigeria... He replied that it's igbo and I asked why... He said because they are good in business and they jealous them...
Then I replied... If you are in a community and the whole community hates you... Will you need to check yourself or you claim everyone hates you for nothing... He tried to defend with weak points but I knew the realization hit him...
You can't hate everyone and expect those people to like you... They really need to work on themselves and building relationship with others but it's impossible for them and they are fast to cry about marginalized stuff...
Truth is bitter
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
He will be held accountable because of Nnamdi Kanu? You're a real clown bro grin

How did kanu get to Nigeria?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Tingotoe: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

How did kanu get to Nigeria?
He was renditioned
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
He was renditioned

Thank u for ur honesty. That's all we need.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Tingotoe: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Thank u for ur honesty. That's all we need.
Illegally infact but he deserves it and he ain't getting out. Also any day Buhari gets the same treatment you won't find me here wailing about it
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
Illegally infact but he deserves it and he ain't getting out. Also any day Buhari gets the same treatment you won't find me here wailing about it

That's fine bt the law is there for a purpose and for the sanity of society bt I understand the politics involved also.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Ylink4sure: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is how it's done!

It may continue that way for the next 20 years.

Only Intelligent and Strategic agitations are successful.

Crixxx:
So why are you guys adjourning the case?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by preflightskin: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
falconsleep:
What you should know about sleep paralysis?

Sleep paralysis is a condition in which people can experience an inability to move or speak during sleep. It can be a frightening experience, and some people believe that it is the precursor to demonic possession. There is no one cause of sleep paralysis, but it may be related to abnormalities in brain function. Treatment depends on the underlying cause, but often involves medications or therapy. In this blog post, we will get to know more about this strange sleeping condition and how to deal with it. Read more here https://falconsleepcenter.com/what-you-should-know-about-sleep-paralysis/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / NNPC To Discontinue Crude Swap, Targets Cash Payments For Petrol Imports / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.