Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters (34276 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by savysu: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2022
It's obvious most Nigerians are insane. Please how much food can he still eat at his age? how many clothes can he wear in a year? How many cars can he ride in his life time? How many houses can he live in? If 1.8billion cash is found in his house, how much will he have in banks both in his name and through proxies?

While sane people borrow to develop their countries for the common benefits, Nigerians borrow for individuals to steal! Why now?

The irony of this government is that there won't be consequences.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Until the punishment is death like china.

I agree...but Nigeria is so corrupt that they will pay people to die for them...afterall people serve sentences for politicians and rich folks already...
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Karlosorji(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
bibianna:
What will happen to him now?
and to think that Buhari made such a man an ambassador is really insulting to Nigerians
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Ezedon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria from top to bottom
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Rebirth212: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
With all these happening.....
Later person go tell me say ""one day dis country go better"" Now U no go hear Bubu voice ooooh but make one cow die first......
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Why did Buhari’s government stop the whistleblowing policy? Too many corruption in this government

A government firmly seeded in corruption can't fight corruption.

Buhari is far more corrupt than GEJ and OBJ combined! Fact!
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by kelvyn7: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
God will have to judge Nigerians separately, we dey behave like people wey their creation ingredients no complete... our matter no need rush.

my brother, I have wondered about this too embarassed
there must be something wrong with Nigerians, honestly cry
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by izibili44: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't know what to say any more.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by IDIOTmoderators: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
DominusPrime:

I agree...but Nigeria is so corrupt that they will pay people to die for them...afterall people serve sentences for politicians and rich folks already...
Lmao... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Iamolukorede(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
I usually don't feel bad anymore when I read corruption practices like this,because it didn't jus started today it as been going for centuries now and nothing will be done about it. Wait, is it only buratai that run the country to the floor, many of them are out there living lavish lifestyle with em family, the only common thing with Nigeria citizens is to read, pass, and complain till the kingdom comes.

Look, this structure will never serve anybody well talk less of giving the right dividend of democracy. However, I noticed the "obedient " then I laugh that this young dude � as come again, thesame thing they did with buhari in 2015 clamouring for "change" little they know what is going to befall them. Now, it is obedient " this time and so you expect a miracle to happen if by chance p.o becomes the Nigeria president with this basterdized structure or you forget who p.o running mates are?, as much has I like him, I don't see him becoming the next Nigerian president I mean p.o himself, because many of his supporters are majorly online not offline and the basis for typical transitioning must be offline.

More over, Labor party needs re Branding all across the 36 states of the federation and if by luck he becomes the next nija president under Labour p, then don't forget that across all government parameters we have both the pdp and the apc dominating this pools or fields and so there fore his efforts to make things work will be zero to the barest minimum and in fact he might not enjoy his tenure with well drafted blue print.

This current structure won't help the country, it is not about who becomes the next Nigerian president but the structure, know this and know peace shocked the country will keep running to the floor by this one trusting p.o is a total turn off, trust no politicians. No country has ever evolved either without agreat leader or a popular revolt.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerians, selah.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by MrUchenna1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
BUHARI GOVERNMENT FAILURE IS UNFOLDING ON A DAILY BASIC.....
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Bifas1: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
What are Nigerians doing with this huge stolen funds? I'm finally tired with the state of affairs in this nation. Our operations money!
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by crafteck(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
chigator2:
It has become evident that the core objective of holding public office in this country is to steal more than you need and funny enough it has become a competition where one has to steal more than his/her predecessor. They borrow to steal, indebting future generations and enriching themselves.

Makes me wonder where Nigeria will eventually be in the next 20 years. It leaves no room for optimism.

Exactly, and some people are mentioning atifku and BrAT, MVPS in the competition
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by BaddestQueen(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
kill him immediately
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by reidkrugger(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I do t think anything will be done to this man. According to @Wike, "Fake, oooo fake". Meanwhile it remains Malami.

Meanwhile again, please checky signature guys. There's a promo coming out soon and only available to influencers. If you have a hoooge following but still want more. And u want something relating to animation done about it, just holla me. I gat you covered.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by OtemAtum: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
God will have to judge Nigerians separately, we dey behave like people wey their creation ingredients no complete... our matter no need rush.
No god judges anybody. Our mindsets have to first change as black races. Then our laws should start working. No god can judge humans because humans are gods themselves and only well executed human laws can judge humans.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Maxpro121: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
chigator2:
It has become evident that the core objective of holding public office in this country is to steal more than you need and funny enough it has become a competition where one has to steal more than his/her predecessor. They borrow to steal, indebting future generations and enriching themselves.

Makes me wonder where Nigeria will eventually be in the next 20 years. It leaves no room for optimism.

Corruption in nigeria is norm in both private and public offices. Although, we all suffer the consequence of our actions and in inactions at the long run, I honestly cannot pin-point where we got it wrong and the way out. It's so sad my motherland is heading towards self destruction
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by foolbuster: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
I agree, but our misdeed here is just too crazy...

High yes but not crazy, it's just that we focus on bad news and amplify it a lot.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Analyst7: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
chigator2:

That's not even the worst part

The worst part is that the same citizen whose future are being destroyed are the ones still campaigning and voting them in again and again

Which begs the question, are we retards or cursed ?
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Iamolukorede(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
kelvyn7:

my brother, I have wondered about this too embarassed
there must be something wrong with Nigerians, honestly cry

A lot is wrong with Nigerians citizens but many don't take caution or note what is actually going on both in their life and in their country, now, what is happening to Nigeria in the physical realm is what is going on in her spiritual realm that is why since 1960 Nigeria living standard has remained in a catastrophic state, courtesy the Nigerian leaders with a deliberate attempt to keep the people on the floor.

The Nigerian structure is superbly bad and messed up and nothing new you bring into that structure will survive, perhaps everyone now think "obedient " is Nigerian saviour . It is not about who becomes Niger president but the structure, if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do?, no country will ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by eldoradoxx: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
God does not judge issues that He has given human beings the brains to judge. God does not do what he has empowered human beings to do, He only does what is impossible for human beings. If you want Buarati and his likes who looted your country into poverty under the watch of APC government to pay for their sins, vote APC out and bring in a candidate you are sure would not compromise the fight against corruption.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Analyst7: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I don't know why ICPC is always going after small thieves like Buratai but ignore the big thieves like Pandora Peter Obi. Why? undecided
Your own brain has already been used for sacrifice
No revert again
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Itzurboi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
OtemAtum:
No god judges anybody. Our mindsets have to first change as black races. Then our laws should start working. No god can judge humans because humans are gods themselves and only well executed human laws can judge humans.
When i say God, i don't neccessarily mean the religion gods, but a supreme being who mastermind the creation of us all..

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by mrtheo33: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I don't know why ICPC is always going after small thieves like Buratai but ignore the big thieves like Pandora Peter Obi. Why? undecided

Your father can't even boast of good 100,000 Naira.

Make you no get heart attack because of obi
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by blackslayer: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
What i find more amazing is that people still live in Nigeria and consider it a country.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Questionable report from SR. Since Burutai left office 2 years ago; he is still keeping billions of naira meant for arms in his house? The story looks funny...
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by IvarDboneless: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingofAnambra:
You might die mysteriously the way u take cari OBI matter for head...ask wike, mbaka, ekweremadu etc..
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by mrtheo33: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
blazesam:
My question no much, as them the collect the money, wetin them don use am do?

Them de reloot the recovered loot. e come be looting looting

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Until the punishment is death like Chaina.
And do you think it will work. Nigeria will become worse than the USSR.
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by Invest4growth: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
No longer swallowed by snake. It is now snake farmer. OP, let us know how lucrative snake business is around Abuja. Perhaps CBN can begin to consider snake export?
Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by OtemAtum: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Itzurboi:
When i say God, i don't neccessarily mean the religion gods, but a supreme being who mastermind the creation of us all..
And I am telling you that such supreme being is actually the combination of all beings and things in existence and there is no judgement coming from its angle except the judgement the beings within its subset made for themselves and execute. Nobody or an external being will help us execute our laws except ourselves. That is what we see in developed countries after revolutions. Nigeria's revolution will still take place, no matter how long.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
OtemAtum:
I love this guy ehngringrin your head dey full of oil. Pour some for me na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi: Buhari’s FX Policy Encourages Corruption-thecable / Troops Storm Boko Haram Training Camp, Engage Terrorists In Shootout. Photos / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.