Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117313 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by syntekelite(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1971)
." Have a great weekends friends!
Hilariously nice...thumbs up..but remove that alomo part,e get reason....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Miracle2020: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
odimbaa:
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public
they should show us the agreement signed by the boy and his parents.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Bigfish121(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Omo I dey hear say if found guilty na life imprisonment.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
chatinent:
This is how our politicians kill the less privilege whenever they want.
NOBODY is killing anybody..
That boy is in no way 15 years old..
Unless my eyes are deceiving me..
The boy knew what exactly he was getting into and only kicked up fuse when he was rejected as a donor..
He is just a greedy hustler..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by onuman: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A visa was issued so it’s obvious that they produced a birth certificate which I’m sure was forged. As an immigration lawyer, I can promise you that. Also, a live donor must be a relative so I’m sure they lied about their relationship to the boy as if the hospital was daft and wouldn’t find out.

In the first place, Ike Ekweremadu should not have gone personally to the UK for the operation.
He should have delegated others.
India would've performed the transplant as well, knowing the rigorous UK visa and immigration issues.
A young boy has played with Ekweremadu's intelligence.
Ekweremadu has never been a brilliant man, despite his many years in the legislative chambers of Nigeria.
Ekweremadu had 8 years to regig Nigeria's skewed political structue and governance system, but he failed to utilise the opportunity as Senate Chair of Committee for Constitution Amendment.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
The boy will eventually be deported back to Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by rippa(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLPwEWFfa0

Organ Harvesting: Photos of The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - IGBERETV

Below are photos of the alleged 15-year-old boy taken to the United Kingdom by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The boy identified as David Ukpo Nwamini was flown to the UK to donate one of his kidneys to Ike Ekweremadu's daughter who has a kidney ailment.

Ike Ekweremadu and his wife have been arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant, IGBERETV reports.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7 for further hearing.

Shortly after the news of Ekweremadu's arrest, David Ukpo shared a cool photo of himself on his Facebook handle with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DWzmw6Nwxmh2Bfp977ZXQjkqxFmbLE1iJLvF8aen1QovCQYNa5chK4DyGuNhRnkQl&id=100049733469330

https://igberetvnews.com/1422706/organ-harvesting-photos-15-year-old-boy-ekweremadu-took-uk/
Dat boy is not 15years
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Softmirror: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Poor boy!

God saved him.

I hope UK take him in and not deport him to this shithole.

AN POTPETER OBI IS ALSO CONTESTING TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS SHI
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ppogba: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:

You're sick!
Evil should not be justified in any clime.
Thunder fire all you organ harvesters!

Learn how not to give attention to idiots on Nairaland.
There are comments you just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
He located his destiny helper, in form of Ike Ekweremadu (the organ harvester) + Yam eater........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Poor journalism.
No one talked about the boys family, parents, relationship with ekweremadu's family.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Miracle2020:
they should show us the agreement signed by the boy and his parents.

There is none. Parents can’t consent for a minor who is not related to the recipient to donate an organ.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by AleAirHub(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Small boy run senator street grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
onuman:

In the first place, Ike Ekweremadu should not have gone personally to the UK for the operation.
He should have delegated others.
India would've performed the transplant as well, knowing the rigorous UK visa and immigration issues.
A young boy has played with Ekweremadu's intelligence.
Ekweremadu has never been a brilliant man, despite his many years in the legislative chambers of Nigeria.
Ekweremadu had 8 years to regig Nigeria's skewed political structue and governance system, but he failed to utilise the opportunity as Senate Chair of Committee for Constitution Amendment.

You’re wrong. Ekweremadu thought he was smarter than the boy (his mark) and smarter than everyone in the UK. He was proven wrong.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Hallabee1(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Geestarry:

Aje...so what's the meaning of that dot b4 slap locate u
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Creamypie(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2022
ValCon888:
The stingy, greedy politician tried to swindle the poor boy for his kidney. He went for a younger donor because an older guy would have been drinking and smoking.

Many of the killings that happen in society isn't because of money rituals but for organ harvesting.
your last paragraph is a perfect example of this so-called ritual killing people term it when they see dismembered bodies. Here in asaba, some so-called Yahoo boys in 2018, were caught storing up liver, kidneys and heart....yes, hearts of runs girls in iceblocks in their frizer/ fridge along okpanam road.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Lawalemi(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2022
May we never run into trouble in a bid to save for our loved ones

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Ike ekweremadu's daughter

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Theone123: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Why pay for everything on your Orders when you can pay half the money??

Use � KJA-STYLER� to enjoy money off your orders today.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by awofemi26(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Is d boy not aware of the development or what's really happening??
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
onuman:

You donate one kidney and survive with the other; the David guy who wanted to donate one of his kidneys to Ekweremadu's daughter knows this.
Fact is that David is a hustler, he went to the UK and backed out of his agreement with Ekweremadu. Police called and Ekweremadu became a person engaged in human trafficking.

I am not standing for Ike Ekweremadu because I have never liked him, he has never been an intelligent person.

You are very correct if that guyman in the picture is the David. That person in that picture is an hustler and he is above 15. Before he left Nigeria he has prepared well that he is not coming back again.

He has collected enough information and phone numbers of families and friends and hid them somewhere. Ekweremadu & wife thought they are dealing with poor innocent boy not knowing they are dealing with hardened poor street boy.

You said Ekweremadu has never been an intelligent person. It seems you know him very well. I can only agree with you since he failed to do tissue test and compatibility test in Nigeria only to find out in UK that the boy kidney cannot be used.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Harmony92(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Una funny o. So someone cant be 15 again? Must you paint him as a liar? When i was 15 i had already grown a small moustache.
I tire ooo my 18 years old younger brother is way taller n matured than me undecided person way I use more than 10 years senior.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by dalass(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
UrPapa:
Harvesting our organs is better dan Tinubu siphoning Lagos and SW funds

It is finished undecided
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
In order to donate a kidney in the UK, the donor and recipient must be close relatives/a genetic match. The senator was aware of this and if he wasn’t lying, he would’ve proven the boy to be a relative by now.
Go back and read what their lawyers said in court.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Contekbbc: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Let me tell you this,
You can refer to your brothers ad kinsmen who worship politicians and make them their gods as , ZOMBIES.
Is it a liberal person like me you'll call a zombie or you and your kinsmen who can't think on your own without your politicians thinking for you.

The boy in question is ibo and I'm a Yoruba but because we are enlightened species,we can't allow religion or tribe to cover our reasoning like you people.
We'll condemn evil wherever it comes from but you guys sound stupid to sew nothing wrong in the young boy predicament.
Would you have said this if it's your blood brother that's in this mess but I just learn you guys can sell your own family for money.

You,igbos don't even see evil in someone harvesting your brothers kidney so far money is involved.
Is this how you'll be killing yourself when your Biafra is finally established?
I pity the sensible igbos among you who don't buy into your madness but have been victims of your foolishness.
Lest I forget,an Igbo is another igbo's problem,
Stop dragging tinubu ( even though I'm not his fan) or Yorubas into your madness!

onuman:

Another zombie on the beat. Do you ever read between the lines? But let them go for their separate country, you will say over your dead body.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Miracle2020: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

you have brightened my day.
"Any nairalander who read your comment without liking it is a stingy human being" Rev Mbaka (2022)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by RexTramadol1: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
People and hasty conclusions

Court of public opinion

Fools in a country
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by MartinsD12(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No, the UK hospital refused to do the transplant because of age AND because UK Law says a live donor must be a close relative. They weren’t a genetic match so they tried going to Turkey to circumvent the requirements.
Close relative doesn't count, any body can donate kidney to whom they deem fit willingly, I said it that maybe the kidney is suitable match for the daughter and also issue of age is a big crime as no under minor will be allowed to donate kidney, the boy is not 15 years, all things been said , he is homeless back in Nigeria and might be looking for a better life
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Enyimbamercedes: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
This boy play Ekweremadu “one Nigeria”

His face is way stronger than 15; he is probably 21.

He may or may not have known about the intent to take his kidney

He gets to UK and claims 15 years

He is taken under child protection and most likely will not be deported cos he can claim orphan and that his life will be endangered.

He will be granted asylum but little does he know… he will be sent to Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by yetunsbay(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2022
UrPapa:
Harvesting our organs is better dan Tinubu siphoning Lagos and SW funds
Ekweremadu need you urgently
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2022
babaolofin:

You are very correct if that guyman in the picture is the David. That person in that picture is an hustler and he is above 15. Before he left Nigeria he has prepared well that he is not coming back again.

He has collected enough information and phone numbers of families and friends and hid them somewhere. Ekweremadu & wife thought they are dealing with poor innocent boy not knowing they are dealing with hardened poor street boy.

You said Ekweremadu has never been an intelligent person. It seems you know him very well. I can only agree with you since he failed to do tissue test and compatibility test in Nigeria only to find out in UK that the boy kidney cannot be used.

He knew that he wasn’t genetically related to the boy before he left Nigeria. When he applied for the visa he knew they wouldn’t be a match, he just thought that everyone in the UK was stupid.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by saintmm(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:

Abeg, you are too much!
Chei!
Keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.