Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter (294 Views)

Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Peter Obi Says He Will Praying For Ekweremadu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by JEWELofHELL: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
My family and I are with the Ekweremadu’s over their travail. We join all men of goodwill in praying for the healing of their daughter and commit them into God’s hand for justice to be done. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1540248777935753216?s=19

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by VoteTinubu2023: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
What about the innocent child who was trafficked? I see no reference to him in this post.

This tweet is clearly a solidarity stand in support of Ekweremadu and his alleged crimes.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by PresidObi: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Despite the negative words of Ekweremadu on Peter Obi, Peter Obi still loves him and his family. That's true brotherly love. That's maturity, that's great leadership qualities of the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by Oplomo: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
We all pray for his daughter's life but if he is guilty of the crime he is being accused of, then he has to go in for it.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by Seniorwriter(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Interesting...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by Oplomo: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
What about the innocent child who was trafficked? I see no reference to him in this post.

This tweet is clearly a solidarity stand in support of Ekweremadu.

Tinubu propaganda monkey. Pls jump away.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by KarmaSupplier(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Oplomo:
We all pray for his daughter's life but if he is guilty of the crime he is being accused of, then he has to go in for it.
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by Typicool8(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

This tweet is clearly a solidarity stand in support of Ekweremadu.

May God rule your life the way APC is ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by alsudan: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
As an OBIDIENT fellow, I also pray for the Ekweremadu’s, especially their sick daughter Sonia.

But, if the senior Ekweremadu’s are later found out to have committed a crime, they must do the time, and if not, they must be set free, with the British Government offering an unreserved apology.

Just translated our Incoming President’s message to the Ekweremadu’s.

God Bless Sonia Ekweremadu
God Bless the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Obi
God Bless the FRN.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by IamWonderful: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Same hypocritical Pandora Peter OBItuary that didn't even comment on the killing in Igbo land
Re: Peter Obi Prays For Ekweremadu And His Ailing Daughter by Mynd44: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022

(1)

A Lesson To Learn From Ike Ekweremadu Kidney Matter! / Only Ipobingos And Ipigs Will Vote For Peter Obi In The Zoo. Engr Jackrees / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-muslim Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.