Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (685872 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by comey2020: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello everyone. Please how many days does it take to get passport after the Visa interview?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dexhenry: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Someone should add my on group for Abuja I need date my school resume on 15 August +234 903 910 2861
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tosineffizy: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abby212:
Good morning all, please I need clarification on this Graduate research assistantship job. I don't know about it. Someone just said he can guide and help someone get it.

1) is it easy for one to go with family with this?
2) someone said after the programme, I must come back to Nigeria? That PR isn't easy in the US

Please I really need help in taking this decision.
Thanks
[quote
Abby212:
Good morning all, please I need clarification on this Graduate research assistantship job. I don't know about it. Someone just said he can guide and help someone get it.

2) someone said after the programme, I must come back to Nigeria? That PR isn't easy in the US

Thanks
autho
Abby212:

Thanks
r=Tjen
Abby212:

Thanks
och7 p
Abby212:

Thanks
ost=11
Abby212:

Thanks
4154769]Hello guys, firstly I just want to say thank you all for these informations, I have been a ghost reader for some time now, but I can't afford to get rejected again I need help, I just got rejected by the Canadian embassy for their so called financial reasons my school said I should have a minimum of 29000cad I provided 35000cad, but still got rejected ( I think it's village people) because of their so called insufficient funds. Well anyway, I have decided to try out US, maybe by God's grace I will go this year ( I was supposed to resume this September i.e Canada).

Note: My first attempt; undergraduate entry level freshman

So I will like, if anyone can put me through, u can add me to the group i.e August applicants US of course
Here is my Whatsapp number +2349133296989[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tosineffizy: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abisola2022:

Please I’m also interested. My number is +2348034631716

Please I’m interested. Can someone add me to Lagos WhatsApp group? My interview is next week
+2348077059646
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Abby212: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Lol.Thanks
chibertha:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by excel1960(f): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pls can someone add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for date search. My earliest date of resumption is 8 August.
+2348033475293. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by cocolacec(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Any one having problems to pay sevis fee should contact me on email.cocolacec@gmail.com.Lets discuss.
Authentic and reliable service.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mosh2035(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Another SEVIS payment today. We help folks get things done professionally and honestly.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anayo681(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
I need abj date search group. 08035883284 pls add.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by davichido(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for your assistance so far.
Please i need to confirm. Do i need to fill another DS-160 after paying for a new MRV?
If No, Please how do i edit the old MRV to add the new one?

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by cupcakes11: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abisola2022:
Hello house,

Firstly, congratulations to everyone that has gotten their visas approved recently. Thank you for the tips. My question is that when your visa is approved, do you pay the reciprocity fee immediately at the embassy or you can send it later before picking up your passport. And how much is the fee currently?

Thank you

Hello! Reciprocity fee has long been scrapped. You don't need to pay a dime when your visa is approved.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by GFavor: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
itoski:

Go to fmjfee. com and click on fee payment.
Fill out the form and print out the payment coupon and sent it to her to proceed to make payment with Western Union.

P.S: There are some information you can search on google. Just search "how to pay sevis fee in the US". Pass that message to him as well.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback and time.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by GFavor: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
mosh2035:
Another SEVIS payment today. We help folks get things done professionally and honestly.

Please do you need Money Order to pay in the US. I Thought you just pay the cash in Western Union. Someone wants to pay forme in the US.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by GFavor: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
mosh2035:

Please o, do you need money order to make payment in the US. Thought you just go to western Union with the Coupon and make payment. Please explain.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
You can do both, however people prefer western Union because it is instant.

GFavor:

Please o, do you need money order to make payment in the US. Thought you just go to western Union with the Coupon and make payment. Please explain.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anayo681(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Me too 08035883284
Ellantious:
Please add me to Abuja date search group 08134645500
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello good people...

I need help/answers to the following:

Can I secure admission with full-ride scholarship as my course is English?

How do I secure a full-ride scholarship?

Will emailing the admission office or course co-ordinator place me on a higher chance to secure admission with full scholarships?

Thanks as you take out time to sort this for me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anayo681(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
excel1960:
Pls can someone add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for date search. My earliest date of resumption is 8 August.
+2348033475293. Thank you

Mw too 08035883284
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cath1234(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Goodevening everyone , please I wanted to ask if anyone knows who can help me get my unofficial transcripts (university of Benin ) need it really urgently .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by nnedinkpaval: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please add me my number is ,08113380086 thanks
Abisola2022:

Please I’m also interested. My number is +2348034631716
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
GUYS

i applied for EA to abuja three days ago and yesterday i got a mail that it has been denied. so i had to pay for another visa fee today please how do i go about scheduling for a new appointment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by nnedinkpaval: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please it says this link has been reset. Add me to Abuja group my number is 08113380086
boay:
https:///H7ogrsaMAmr6r76oA0EWSS

Abuja EA Group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Moshkom(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Quick one about date ?

Sincerely, It’s not by getting date anywhere or anyhow.

- Are ready to go? Or just wanna go because you have date.

- Is the location that you’ve the date, Favorable/Suit your profile? Or “Wo! I go go like that because na where I see date be that”

Lol.
You rush them, you get Gbas.
You no prepare well come, you get Gbos.

It’s not hard. It’s now just 68,800.

The most funniest thing? You guys do think YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME. That you must go ‘this Fall’.
Na your Father’s Land? Lmao. Wetin do Spring sessions? It’s not funny but funny.
We go all dey OK, Las Las.

Spring 2023 Applicants, if you like don’t plan ahead and be finding dates now oh, be there thinking “Time dey!”. Lol

Again, for the “I must go this Fall” people. Lol.

Overall, Don’t forget to keep keeping on guys, God No Go Shame Us oh.

- Moshkom

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dynamic006(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Check out these schools. Send message to the admissions office. Check out their requirements.

They offer stipends, scholarship, etc.

1. California State University
2. Columbia University
3. University of Houston
4. Illinois State University
5. University of Minnesota
6. Saint Louis University
7. University of Texas
8. University of Washington
I am trying to avoid GRE, Do you know of any institution that doesn't require GRE/GMAT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dynamic006(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
fabdozie:
Please nairalanders. I got an admission into the University of Cincinnati Ohio for a Masters in Engineering. The tuition is about 28k, out of which I got 9.5k waiver. The total COA is around 45k. So the deficit is about 36k. My elder brother is sponsoring and I have his account statement that has 20M in it. Please what are my chances? And what do I need to do to convince the VO?
Does this institution requires GRE or English proficiency test.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AhmadSal: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Pls someone should add me to Abuja's Whatsapp group.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AhmadSal: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2022
TimePiece:

https:///DaLQqICP02NJ7EOobdkQuQ

Or

Drop your number but only if you've paid your visa fee and are searching for an interview date.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lovethchisom(f): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2022
GOOD MORNING ALL.

I WAS DENIED ON DECEMBER 1ST 2021, IF I AM SEARCHING FOR A NEW DATE. WHAT WILL I SELECT

1. PREVIOUSLY REFUSED (Visa refused in the last 6 months) OR
2. REGULAR (Visa not refused in the last 12 months)

From Dec 1st to June 1st made it 6 months I was denied.

Please treat as urgent, let me not make mistakes �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2022
someone should please assist me on this issue. i dont know what to do next, i already payed for another visa fee. please i need help everyoe embarassed embarassed

Incredibleposh:
GUYS

i applied for EA to abuja three days ago and yesterday i got a mail that it has been denied. so i had to pay for another visa fee today please how do i go about scheduling for a new appointment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ODAVI(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Hello ���� please can we connect and how?

I am currently sending out enquires mail for fall 2023 PhD in management. I have a master degree from UK in project management and a research scholar with distinction.

Kindly avail links to connect.

Cheers �

Anfieldboss:

From your moniker, You just might be my namesake.

I'm working towards PhD Fall 2023 also.

My discipline is Electrical Engineering. At the moment I am preparing for my GRE and it has really been demanding. Combining work, family and trying to study has not been easy, but God has been helping me.

I will be taking my GRE August, If you're taking the test we can connect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.