Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (686550 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sweetberry462: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Amen and me too ijn �
Princessemily:
I will share my visa approval testimony here in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sweetberry462: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations
Festy8:
Visa Approved
First Attempt,Abuja.
June 30th 2022
Abuja
VO: Bald Man
COA: 27,971
Deficit: 27,971
Eastern illinois university.
https:///f1usvisahopefuls

VO: Pass me your documents,I can see you are going to Eastern illinois university?

Me: Yes,for masters degree in Computer and Information Systems
Security/Auditing/Information
Assurance

VO: Have you traveled before?

Me: No.

VO: this amount on your i-20 do you have it in your account.

Me: Yes....I did decide to just add.

I will be sponsoring myself on this trip with ...... amount from my personal savings, rental income from my inherited and acquired landed properties,a business owned by myself and wife.

VO: Where is your wife,is she following you?

Me: My wife is in ......,she will join me later with my son during her annual leave.

VO: Where do you work?
Me: I work in .......,my roles include ......

VO: take this white paper, follow the instructions to get your passport.

ME: thanks.

Advice:be real,don't memorize,know yourself, emphasize your home tie.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OluwaGodsfavour: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good afternoon guys.... pls i want to ask, with which name should a female apply for WES evaluation after a change of surname due to marriage, Husband name or maiden name?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OluwaGodsfavour: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetberry462:
Congratulations

congratulation!!!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OluwaGodsfavour: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'll be glad if anyone in the house can help with this pls?

OluwaGodsfavour:
Good afternoon guys.... pls i want to ask, with which name should a female apply for WES evaluation after a change of surname due to marriage, Husband name or maiden name?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OOOwa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please is there visa interview preparation group for Lagos?

Kindly add me 08056707283
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chacha22: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
OluwaGodsfavour:
If you have gone through the official name change process then you have to start using the new surname . And then add your maiden name when you are asked of previous names. Also attach the change of name documents

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
please why is nobody going to Lagos Embassy, i have not been seeing updates about Lagos embassy lately
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
HOW CAN I JOIN A DATE SEARCH GROUP

WHATS THERE WHATSAPP LINK

MY NUMBER 08167871841
LeonBaba:

Why do you need to pay for another visa fee? If your emergency request was denied, it means that you should keep your current appointment. You can join a date search group to get early dates whenever they are released.

In case you want to reapply for EA, then you need another visa fee. To use it, you will use your current visa fee to book appointments and cancel it two times. After the second time, you will get a message that you will need to pay for another visa fee in order to book for a new appointment. You can then use your new visa reference number to book a new appointment and apply for EA.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Incredibleposh: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2022

TimePiece:

https:///DaLQqICP02NJ7EOobdkQuQ

Or

Drop your number but only if you've paid your visa fee and are searching for an interview date.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by frenkieg1: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please add me to Lagos and Abuja F1 visa search dates

+234 813 210 0907
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AhmadSal: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day friends,
Pls add me to the Abuja date search group.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jennychinwe(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greetings all,
Please I need an urgent response to this question. I applied for students visa in the US as a self sponsor and a school owner. My question is, what documents should I be providing as a school owner. My interview is on 12th of August. Whoever that's into education should please help � and get back to me.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moshkom:
Quick one about date ?

Sincerely, It’s not by getting date anywhere or anyhow.

- Are ready to go? Or just wanna go because you have date.

- Is the location that you’ve the date, Favorable/Suit your profile? Or “Wo! I go go like that because na where I see date be that”

Lol.
You rush them, you get Gbas.
You no prepare well come, you get Gbos.

It’s not hard. It’s now just 68,800.

The most funniest thing? You guys do think YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME. That you must go ‘this Fall’.
Na your Father’s Land? Lmao. Wetin do Spring sessions? It’s not funny but funny.
We go all dey OK, Las Las.

Spring 2023 Applicants, if you like don’t plan ahead and be finding dates now oh, be there thinking “Time dey!”. Lol

Again, for the “I must go this Fall” people. Lol.

Overall, Don’t forget to keep keeping on guys, God No Go Shame Us oh.

- Moshkom

Lol There's no time oo. I've always wanted to say something about this date. Someone was about to pay for date yesterday and in the next hr, there was date and she was able to pick a July date.
Patience is really important on this journey

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
dynamic006:

I am trying to avoid GRE, Do you know of any institution that doesn't require GRE/GMAT

If you're avoiding GRE then you will have to do extra. You can check your department of each schools to see if it's compulsory

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
EniEye:
Please how do I book flight with royal air Maroc airlines? I tried using wakanow but it's not going tru. What can I do please

If you're in Lagos you can visit their office in ikoyi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OluwaGodsfavour: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chacha22:

If you have gone through the official name change process then you have to start using the new surname . And then add your maiden name when you are asked of previous names. Also attach the change of name documents

Thanks boss, I appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bukhety(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
https:///JLyOi

uetl8CJl8pGvJCh5C

Lagos search group
Join the link together
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samhardy: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
wow..... do u mean you admission without your passport ready? betterstill is it renewal or fresh Passport? how long has it been processed?

FineDragon:
Please I need help, I'll soon be issued an I-20 but I'm yet to get my passport, please who can suggest a faster way to make my passport processed.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samhardy: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
OluwaGodsfavour:

i ll advise you use your current surname and your maiden name together in your wes profile. my 2cent
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AhmadSal: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Someone should pls help us with the link�
AhmadSal:
Good day friends,
Pls, add me to the Abuja date search group.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lady0001: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello fam,
Good evening.

Please, i want to know, how long does it take from approval to passport pickup?
Can anyone who has gone through the process in recent times respond please?

Thank a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chacha22: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lady0001:
Hello fam,
Good evening.

Please, i want to know, how long does it take from approval to passport pickup?
Can anyone who has gone through the process in recent times respond please?

Thank a lot.
The official timeline is that your visa will be ready within 5 working days. Some people have gotten theirs in 3days . (Tuesday approved, Friday pickup)
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by balium(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Link not working, could you please add my number 08149672620
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by balium(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Link not working, could you please add my number 08149672620

bukhety:

uetl8CJl8pGvJCh5C

Lagos search group
Join the link together
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessemily: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sweetberry462:
Amen and me too ijn �
Amen
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tjenoch7: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
BunmiBie:

All the information you need is on this thread. Read carefully and patiently. I will advise you not to rush but be hopeful.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Great.testman:
Hello good people...

I need help/answers to the following:

Can I secure admission with full-ride scholarship as my course is English?

How do I secure a full-ride scholarship?

Will emailing the admission office or course co-ordinator place me on a higher chance to secure admission with full scholarships?

Thanks as you take out time to sort this for me.
Can someone help me answer this? Pls.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by taiwonow: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2022
i need to secure an interview date for my F1 visa on "ustravelsdoc.com" site but the page is still carrying my profile with my misplaced international passport number and the page is not editable. I have filled and submitted my DS-160 with the detail of my new passport.
How can i get this fixed with my detail of my new passport ?

Can someone help me?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EniEye: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2022
UmmZayd:

If you're in Lagos you can visit their office in ikoyi
. Can you please give me the full address of their office? Thanks In anticipation
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Splendour82(f): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2022
bukhety:

uetl8CJl8pGvJCh5C

Lagos search group
Join the link together

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.