Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (684112 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Remosky789: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Do they collect printed copy of the i20 that was emailed to the student at the embassy?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blavkz: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Remosky789:
Do they collect printed copy of the i20 that was emailed to the student at the embassy?
yes, they do
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Remosky789: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Blavkz:
yes, they do

Okay. Because the school didn’t mail a hardcopy, so I wanted to be sure if the one they sent by email can be printed out and be used at the embassy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blavkz: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Remosky789:

Okay. Because the school didn’t mail a hardcopy, so I wanted to be sure if the one they sent by email can be printed out and be used at the embassy.
that's what most people use now. They hardly post the hardcopy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Myfavour22:

That’s not until a permit is obtained when approved from USCIS. I know this because I was a j2 dependent in the past
Just like F1, work authorization is required for J2 dependents…. Can F2 holders apply for work authorization?

What happens to a J2 dependent when they turn 21?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by suntab002: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Can we have a team of 5 where we can search for Abuja Appointment date. drop your whatsapp number so I can add

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bigolly(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Please how can someone explain large cash deposit in an account for VO? I deposited some large sum of money in my sister’s account at different times to build her account

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Bigolly:
Please how can someone explain large cash deposit in an account for VO? I deposited some large sum of money in my sister’s account at different times to build her account
How many times do Vos look at bank statements?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Osigweeee: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello everyone

I just submitted my application for the spring semester of 2024 in the USA. (Accounting)

Please aside from checking my email daily for admission decisions, what else can I do? Especially since I am looking for funding from the school.

Thank you all, for the reply

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
STOP wasting your money on US visa.

Those VO at the embassy know what they are doing, just opening business center on your heads.

At the end of your struggle for one year... A psycho VO will just deny everybody for useless reasons.

2 out of 100 persons get approval.

Be wise Nigerians.

Visa fee is now 157k on a 50/50 chance, less than 2 mins interview.

A friend with fully funded phD was wonderfully denied in Lagos embassy. He is married and has job in Nigeria yet was denied like a fo.ol

Another MSc lady with a First Class and full funding was denied in Abuja.

Thank to yahoo boys for doing shege to the Americans as well, yes it's a dog-eat dog- world.

Those VOs are bloody racist...

Down America.
Russia will overrule soon. Watch out

Gun violence country
LGBT useless country.

Sh!TT

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osigweeee:
Hello everyone

I just submitted my application for the spring semester of 2024 in the USA. (Accounting)

Please aside from checking my email daily for admission decisions, what else can I do? Especially since I am looking for funding from the school.

Thank you all, for the reply

grin

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by hustla(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Doyin400l:

Those VO at the embassy know what they are doing, just opening business center on your heads.

At the end of your struggle for one year... A psycho VO will just deny everybody for useless reasons.

Be wise Nigerians.

A friend with fully funded phD was wonderfully denied in Lagos embassy. He is married and has job in Nigeria yet was denied like a fo.ol

Thank to yahoo boys for doing shege to the Americans as well, yes it's a dog-eat dog- world.

Down America.

Gun violence country
LGBT useless country.

Sh!TT

Just dey play

grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Promise61: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
My interview date is on the 21st of august and am using my brother inlaw as my sponsor and he is the one sponsoring me hope it's not a red flag cos some one just told me now that it is hard to give visa to people that are sponsored by their uncle,inlaw and the rest.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JulietAlex: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello please can I be added to the Abuja mock interview Whatsapp group? My num is 08104857294. I have an US F1 2nd attempt visa interview on the 17th of this month.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dracoe(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
danielnwatu:
Hello everyone.
who knows why I am receiving this notification?

Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.

I saw some dates last week for feb2024. but currently, I am receiving this notification.
Who knows why and how long it takes to get the email response?
Can I keep trying or just wait that is if trying will prolong the wait?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
For visit visa or student visa ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dracoe(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sisib15:
As in ehn, add that particular information on your ds160 is so unnecessary and most people will say if you don't add them the Visa officer will know.
How will the visa officer knows something you didn't add in your profile. They work with the information on your ds160
How about if it’s for a visiting visa and your brother who went there through F1 is already a permanent resident and he would also be the one sponsoring your trip ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Vo don show you shege
Doyin400l:

Be wise Nigerians.

Down America.

Gun violence country
LGBT useless country.

Sh!TT

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Sisib15:
Hello everyone,
Please are international students allowed to make hair for people as side hustle.
Unless you loud am. 😉

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Najdorf:
Can someone tell me the best option for hotels in Lagos for someone going to do an interview?

Please your help is deeply appreciated, thank you.
search for hotels around obalende area in lagos island. Embassy is <15 mins ride from there.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nifeyetunde1: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Please add me to Lagos mock interview please 09055457930 for next month September 26 is my interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by suntab002: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Abuja appointment date update: newest start date is feb 24. I’ll update by 12pm
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by borisanene1: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Admin, please add me to the Lagos appointment search group. Please. 08032518874
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by suntab002: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abuja appointment date update: latest start date is march 24. I’ll update by 8pm

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dgabby01: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello everyone, please as an intern for graphic and web designing. Can I go for computer science as my major.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realogk: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sisib15:
Vo don show you shege

The guy you quoted is just talking in pain LOL Lagos VOs rn aren't really bad,trust me.

There's a woman in the middle , like an halfcast or sumn, she just dey approve like purewater. Even the 2 guys for left and right dey approve if your story make sense.

How them go give 2 out of 100 people visa LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by blessmee: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ennyboy12:

Please how can i contact you?

Send me an email. Vanessaokoroo@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EkemNgo: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
poppingtags:
Hi there, please I need help in sourcing for US Visa interview date. My school program would commence on August 23rd and I'm still yet to see any available dates closer to August. Please add me up if there is any group you would like me to join or message me directly. Thanks 🙏

I advice you to quickly defer your admission and then pick a date.
You can send me email on chukwuekemprincess@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Toritage: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hi, please can anyone add me to a group or message me for Abuja US emergency appointment before august 18
I’m to resume on the 21st

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
realogk:

The guy you quoted is just talking in pain LOL Lagos VOs rn aren't really bad,trust me.

There's a woman in the middle , like an halfcast or sumn, she just dey approve like purewater. Even the 2 guys for left and right dey approve if your story make sense.

How them go give 2 out of 100 people visa LMAO

Lol who's pained? I'm saying the fact.

Approval is rare with those guys, and if it happens it just to relax people's fear.

Their mind is to deny you all.

Aside thag, you think gun violence won't reach you or your kids?

You think one depressed mofo won't pull a trigger on your skull in a local mall?

You think LGBT won't reach your kids?

I know truth is bitter for people like you.

Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Sweden even Canada are better alternative countries if you must japa.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by suntab002: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abuja appointment date search update: as of 7 pm today . will update by 12am midnight

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realogk: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Doyin400l:

Lol who's pained? I'm saying the fact.

Approval is rare with those guys, and if it happens it just to relax people's fear.

Their mind is to deny you all.

Aside thag, you think gun violence won't reach you or your kids?

You think one depressed mofo won't pull a trigger on your skull in a local mall?

You think LGBT won't reach your kids?

I know truth is bitter for people like you.

Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Sweden even Canada are better alternative countries if you must japa.

Why u dey curse now?

God forbid o abeg....
Plus yeah true, even some people wey don Japa to America don go Canada or UK.

I know one actually, na my friend.
He school for US, better degree , baba run go work for UK. He talk say he prefer UK .

Same America wey everyone dey run go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (533) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: Debbieeeeeee, Xoxobull and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.